The Guys Next Door

By pickledOakley

This is the story of the guys next door. Kian. Connor. Jc. Ricky. I live beside four guys who have flipped m... More

Part 1: Goodbyes
Part 3: Fit-In
Part 4: Hooked
Part 5: Torn
Part 6: Replaced
Part 7: News
Part 8: Forever
Part 9: Truths
Part 10: Missed

Part 2: Hello

146 1 0
By pickledOakley

Ana •POV•

It's about 2:30 pm when Jackson arrives at our goodbye party. There's six of us, so it's not much of a party. Megan stayed the night, and Keira and Riley aren't slackers.

"Hey lazy. Nice of you to show up." I say rudely to Jackson.

"I had to stop and get something." He says mysteriously.

"What is it?" I say to him. He pulls out a ring case and gets on one knee.

"Ariana Kinney, would you marry me?" He says. I almost piss myself. I close the ring case.

"Jackson, I can't do this. I'm starting a new life. Alone." I say almost in tears. "I still love you, but we need to see others. We bought the house. We are leaving for good now." I hug him and leave the room. I'm hiding in what used to be my room. I just crushed him. Jackson's car pulls out of the driveway. I break down. "Damn it! I'm such a screw up. He asked me to marry him! That was the new life I needed. I wanted." Cheyenne enters the room.

"No it wasn't. He wasn't the guy for you. Ana, you did the right thing." Megan, Keira, and Riley are behind her. I see Megan nod and she hugs me.

"He isn't the one you want. I'm sure he only asked you so you would stay here with him." She says.

"Selfish. He can't have you all to himself!" Says Kiera and Riley nods. Enna is laughing at us and I smile. I'm going to miss this. Them.

Jackson •POV•

She said no. I never thought she would say no. We were going to create a life together. She wanted to be alone.

I thought she wanted me to be her husband. She hinted it at the party. We couldn't do it like that anymore, we need to be more. She wanted to be less.

I've never been more depressed. Not only did I mess up our relationship, but our friendship as well.

Enna •POV•

I'm proud of her. She is making a new life, and he cant stop her. After our final goodbyes, we are making our way to the airport. The flight doesn't take long to arrive, mostly because we were late. I fall asleep on the plane, hopefully we will be in LAX soon.

*skip to landing*

We made it, sleeping the whole way... Ana slept in the beginning but she is already awake when I open my eyes. We are both tired after the long flight.

"Good afternoon sleepy head." She says to me. I smile and lean on her shoulder.

"I'm tirrre." I mumble sleepily.

"I noticed. Let's go." She says, and we stand up. Ana grabs both our bags out of the overhead bin and carries them off of the plane. I'm holding her and my phone and her apple laptop. When we get out of the terminal we sit down.

"I hate flying. It's so stressful." She says to me.

"I know." I say, rubbing my eyes.

"Not for you, I'm doing all of the hard stuff." Ana says to me and I laugh. It's true, she is figuring out where to go and what to do.

"Oopsie?" I say giggling. She rolls her eyes and packs her laptop into her bag. We have to go to the baggage claim and get our bags. We both have two bags and will need to hail a cab to get to our new house. Once we have found our bags, we wait outside for a cab. We hail one and thank the man for driving us. It's a short drive there and we are

getting out soon. Ana pays the man and we are faced with our new house.

Ana •POV•

The house is beautiful. We walk to the gate, and I open it up. Enna is dragging behind me, as I approach the door. With the keys we were mailed, I open the door. The house is big. There is a bright wood floor coating the ground, and a tall spiraling staircase beside the entrance. There is already furniture, seeing we hired a designer. My room is upstairs, and Enna's is across the hall from mine.

We climb the stairs to our rooms to look. I have a turquoise and aqua themed room. The bed is black and has turquoise polka dots. The walls are painted turquoise. The desk is black, carpet is beige. I have my own bathroom that has turquoise shower curtains and a black marble sink. The house is truly amazing. I see my phone light up upon my bed. It's Kian tweeting me.

@ArianaKinney

Moved in yet? :)

I laugh. He saw me pull in I'm sure.

@KianLawley

Yes I am. Come over :)

I look out my window which is aligned with their house. I see someone open the front door, and walk out of their gate. I turn to my room and sit on my bed waiting for the doorbell. When I hear it I shout.

"I got it Mom!" I yell. It echoes around the new house, and I hear Enna laughing in her room. Running down the stairs, I see a guy peeking in the window.

"Hi, I'm Kian" he says when I open the door. He is looking me up and down and I try not to do the same.

"I'm Ana. I've heard a lot about you." I say to him.

"Where would you have heard about me?" He asks and I roll my eyes

"Oh I don't know, everywhere." I say. I'm a smart ass, and not everyone likes that. I may have just blown it.

"Okay smartie." He says laughing. I remember Enna, and yell to her upstairs.

"Mom! Kian is here!" I shout.

"Your mom is here?" He asks.

"Oh no, it's Enna. I wouldn't want my mom to know about a stranger in our house." I say winking, and turning away. There goes my smart ass mouth again.

"Hey, so you want to go out-" Enna says, walking down the stairs.

"I'd love to go out. I'm Kian." He says laughing.

"You aren't invited." I say.

"Yet." Enna and Kian say in unison.

"Well I guess that's settled. Want to come see my place?" He asks. We nod and exchange glances. Enna is totally in love with this. She is being super flirtatious and sweet.

"When do you wanna go?" She asks, batting her eyes.

"Whenever. How about you?" He turns the question to me. Enna hates that. I twist my hair around my finger.

"How about 8:00?" I ask. I'm trying to flirt too, and he knows. We go to his house first, and meet the guys. They are our new neighbors. Our hot, famous, wonderful, hilarious, new neighbors.

"Guys this is Ana. And this is-" Kian says introducing us.

"Call me Lina." She says, shaking their hands. I shake their hands too. I eye Enna, what is she doing? She isn't a Lina. She is Cheyenne. Kian is wondering too, I can tell.

"This is Connor, Jc, and Ricky." Kian continues. Once we have all met, Enna and I head back to our house to get ready. All six of us are going out to eat.

"Enna, what are you doing? Lina?" I ask her when we get back to our house.

"It means life. I'm tired of being Enna or Cheyenne. I'm a new girl. I'm a new person with new traits. Which means new clothes, can I borrow?" She asks. I nod. Her explanation makes sense, but why? She is perfect as Enna to me.

We go through my newly organized closet, and find some nice clothes. I wear a quarter length flannel with black jeans. Enna, Lina. Lina dresses with a knee length skirt and green tee shirt. I have my short blonde hair pinned back on one side, and Lina's is circled in a bun. Soon, I hear the doorbell ring again. I grab my phone and debit card and run to the door.

"Hey! En-Lina will be down shortly." Kian laughs at my stutter. 21 years old and still making mistakes. We are all 21 (play along with me people) and legal.

Lina is downstairs now and we are leaving. Jc jokingly suggests the club and Kian laughs and agrees. We are going to the club. The club. Wow.

Jc drives this tornado of people into town. We are listening to Beyoncé, rocking out. Ricky snaps his fingers in the air before shouting, "YAS!" And we laugh at him. Soon we are here.

Jc •POV•

I'm driving a bus load of people to the club. We are laughing and having a great time. Soon we are here. I park and we walk into the club. We had to provide ID to get in, since we look and act so young.

Kian and Ana seem to be all over each other. I like this girl Lina. She is really pretty and seems to be humble about it. She seems sweet is most definitely likable, so I'll try my best tonight.

Connor offers not to drink so he can drive and Lina doesn't believe in drinking so they are sober together. I hope I don't get too trashed in front of her.

She watches me walk to Kian and Ana, smiling. In trying to hide every imperfection she could find. Believe it or not, guys do it too. Soon she joins us, dancing under the flashing lights. She is jumping and laughing adorably.

I love watching her. Her hair is falling out of her bun as she moves, and I take that into consideration. I take her hand and drag her to the table. Pushing her hair behind her ear, I tell her something I probably wouldn't have said when I was sober.

"Lina, I really like you. And I've wanted to kiss you all night? So you want to do that?" I said to her. Realizing what I had just said, I blushed. Before changing the words I'd just said, she pulls me forward. We are centimeters away from eachother when she speaks.

"Okay." And we kiss.

Lina •POV•

"Okay." I say to him. We kiss and it's amazing. He basically told me we should kiss. I agreed of course, he is adorable. His lips feel amazing. I really hope it's not the alcohol talking, because I love this.

Jc smiles when we separate.

"Go on." I say shooing him to the dance floor. He dances with Ricky. I have to admit, he looks so stupid. He is wiggling all around like a retard. I love him anyway. I go to where Connor is sitting.

"Hey. No drinking right?" He asks me.

"It's against my religion or whatever. I don't know. My parents just don't think it's right." I explain, feeling stupid.

"Oh. Well that sucks." He says and I nod.

"You aren't drinking either right?" I ask.

"Yeah, if you want, you could..." He says, trailing off.

"I think I'll have one. Want to be with me for my first?" I at laughing. His expression changes as I say that. He laughs and bursts out.

"Okay!" He is laughing still as I walk to the bar.

"What's good, I've never had alcohol before?" I tell the bartender.

"Never? Well then id start with something lighter. Beer?" he asks me.

"Whatever's good." I tell him and he pours it. I pay and tip him extra for helping me.

"Thanks." I say nodding, and I walk to Connor.

"What did you get?" He asks.

"Beer. Cheers?" I say and he clinks my drink with an imaginary one. I take a drink and I think I widened my eyes or something, because Connor starts laughing.

"We all know how she feels about alcohol now." Connor says. I laugh and keep drinking it.

"I have been missing out." I say, even though I just became legal this year.

I get drunk, and feel horrible. The night is amazing but I feel bad for Connor. He had to round all of us drunks up, an take us home. He walked me and Ana to our house after dropping the guys off. We thank him at the door, and he walks back across the street. I'm really beginning to like these guys next door.

\\

This is it! If you like these long chapters, let me know. Please Comment, Vote, and Follow. Love you guys bye!

-so2life xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77K 762 59
O2L imagines and preferences here. Sorry for the bad grammar. All stories are mine
7.9K 209 58
I know everyone is writing one of these but I wanted to give it a try
4.4K 208 20
sometimes living in the dark and unknown is better than knowing the truth of what youve done. this was my first story, written absolutely ages ago! p...
38.5K 1.7K 43
I should introduce myself; my name is Connor Franta, very nice to meet you. Maybe you would like to join me inside my head? I would like someone to l...