ADVENTURES OF BLACKPINK HOUSE...

By Adeptarmy11

The girls in Blackpink House. What happens when the cameras are off. Just for fun. No serious plot. [Jensoo... More

Blackpink House. # 1.
Blackpink House. # 2.
Blackpink House. #3.
Blackpink House. #4.
Blackpink House. #5.
Blackpink House. #6.
Blackpink House. #7.
Blackpink House. #8.
Blackpink House. #9.
Blackpink House. #10.
Blackpink House. #11.
Blackpink House. #12.
Blackpink House. #13.
Blackpink House. #14.
Blackpink House. #15.
Blackpink House. #16
Blackpink House. #17
Blackpink House. #18
Blackpink House. #19.
Blackpink House. #20.
Blackpink House. #21.
Blackpink House. #22.
Blackpink House #23.
Blackpink House #24
Blackpink House. #25.
Blackpink House. #26
Blackpink House #27.
Blackpink House #28.
Blackpink House #29.
Blackpink House #30.
Blackpink House #31.
Blackpink House #33.
Blackpink House #34.
Blackpink House #35.
Blackpink House. #36.
Blackpink House #37.
Blackpink House. #38.
Blackpink House #39.
Blackpink House. #40.
Blackpink House #41.
Blackpink House #42.
Blackpink House. #43.
Blackpink House #44.
Blackpink House #45.
Blackpink House. #46.
Blackpink House. #47.
Blackpink House #48.
Blackpink House. #49.
Blackpink House #50.
Blackpink House. #51.
Blackpink House. #52.
Blackpink House #53.
Blackpink House. #54.
Blackpink House #55.
Blackpink House #56.
Blackpink House. #57.
Blackpink House. #58.
Blackpink House. #59.
Blackpink House #60.
Blackpink House. #61.
Blackpink House. #62.
Blackpink House. #63.
Blackpink House. #64.
A/N
Blackpink House. #65.
Blackpink House. #66.
Blackpink House. #67.
Blackpink House. #68.
Blackpink House. #69.
Blackpink House. #69. (Foursome)
Blackpink House. #70.
Blackpink House. #71.
Blackpink House. #72.
Blackpink House. #73.
Blackpink House. #74.
Blackpink House. #75.
Blackpink House. #76.
SEND HELP
I'm Out! (Of the closet)
Blackpink House. #77.
Prom help!
Blackpink House #78.
Blackpink House #79.
Blackpink House. #80.
Bkackpink House. #81.
Blackpink House. #82.
Blackpink House. #83.
Blackpink House. #84.
Blackpink House. #85.
Blackpink House. #86.
Blackpink House. #87.
Blackpink House. #88.
Blackpink House. #89.
Blackpink House. #90.
Blackpink House. #91.
Blackpink House. #92.
Blackpink House. #93. 🌴
Blackpink House. #94.

Blackpink House #32.

14.5K 398 258
By Adeptarmy11

A/N: EVERYONE NEEDS TO SEE THIS!

•••

Early morning Jennie opened her eyes to be met with Jisoo's angelic face sleeping peacefully in front of hers.

"Mm Jagiya..." Jennie mumbles sleepily.

"Hmm," Jisoo hums without opening her eyes as she shifts.

"We have to get up." Jennie says.

Jisoo lets out a soft groan in response and covers the blanket over her head.

"Jisoo yah," Jennie urges while shaking her awake.

Jisoo whines and slowly opens her eyes. Jennie pulls Jisoo on top of her and kisses her cheek.

"Good morning." Jennie rasps.

"Good morning." Jisoo says.

"You should hop into the shower while I make you breakfast. We have to get ready." Jennie says.

"Okay." Jisoo says as she sits up.

Jennie rests her hands on Jisoo's thighs as she watches the older girl stretch. Her white t-shirt rides up, allowing Jennie to catch a glimpse of her abs as Jisoo lets out a loud groan.

She chuckles and pats Jisoo's leg. "Sore?"

"Sleepy." Jisoo says while rubbing her eyes.

Jennie stands up with Jisoo in her arms and carries her to the bathroom, setting her down onto the counter. She grabs Jisoo's toothbrush and puts a pea size amount of toothpaste onto it, before handing it to Jisoo.

They brush their teeth together and Jennie gives her a foamy kiss before finishing up.

"Get in the shower, I'll have breakfast ready for you." Jennie says while kissing her cheek.

Jisoo smiles dopily as Jennie helps her off of the counter.

"Be my wife!" Jisoo calls as she watches Jennie leave.

"I'll think about it!" Jennie chuckles, sending her a wink over her shoulder.

•••

"Lisa what do you want?" Jennie asks.

"Eggs!" Lisa says excitedly.

"Jisoo?"

"I want to devour the unborn." Jisoo says while playing on her phone.

"W-what?" Chaeyoung says.

"She means eggs." Jennie says as she cracks them.

"Unnie can I play too?" Lisa asks while leaning over.

Jisoo hands her her phone with a nod.

"How do you play?"

"Just don't run into other people or yourself." Jisoo instructs.

"Chae could you pass me the butter?" Jennie asks. "Thanks."

"You're welcome."

Chaeyoung helps Jennie make breakfast while Lisa and Jisoo play their game.

"Wait I can make a party and you can play off your phone." Jisoo says. "We can play together."

Lisa nods excitedly and hands it to Jisoo.

"So, are we excited for tonight or what?" Jennie says while setting their plates down.

"I am!" Chaeyoung smiles.

"Me too." Jisoo nods. "I'm excited to see Blinks again."

Lisa was stuffing her face with eggs to the point where she couldn't talk so she just nodded and waved her hands excitedly.

Their second university festival performance was set for today and they were planning to stay in a hotel for the night.

"Unnie just texted me that they'll be here in an hour." Jennie says while looking at her phone.

Chaeyoung wipes the egg off of Lisa's face while the younger girl distractedly watches Jisoo play.

"We should probably get ready then." Chaeyoung says. "Babe stay still." She giggles.

Lisa avoids her napkin like a little kid, avoiding their mom's cleaning hand.

"Chu put your game away, you're distracting Lisa." Jennie says. "Go get ready children, we leave in an hour."

•••

After getting all of their make up done, doing their mic checks, and quick rehearsals they were finally ready to take the stage.

They put their hands in a circle as their pre-stage ritual. "Hana, Dul, Set."

"Ho!" They cheer before going out to perform.

The stages were spent in good fun, interacting with Blinks, and performing like they wouldn't see the stage again for a few months.

They all had bright smiles on their face, just getting to see their fans and perform for them.

Jisoo hadn't seen Jennie this happy in a long time. She was being playful and fun, and Jisoo was all smiles just watching her.

Jennie brought her mic up to sing her part but totally forgot the lyrics.

The other members laughed in hysterics as Jennie continued to look lost. She was so caught up in the hype of being on stage that she forgot her lines. The lines she's been rapping for the past two years.

Lisa steps in to save her and Jennie can feel herself dying in embarrassment.

Chaeyoung patted her back in reassurance with a giggle.

Jennie laughed and hugged Chaeyoung as the younger girl sang her part.

They moved on through their songs before reaching stay. Jennie smiled as her favourite part approached.

Jisoo lifted her mic and sang her part and Blinks sang along with her.

Jennie wrapped her arm around Jisoo as they swayed slightly. "Rap for me babe." Jennie says into her ear before putting the mic up to her face.

Jisoo gives her a surprised smile before complying and rapping Jennie's part as best she could.

All Jennie could think about was how cute Jisoo sounded.

The rest of their performances went well and soon enough they were packing up to go to their hotel.

•••

"We have a new main rapper everybody!" Lisa says as she tosses her bag onto her bed.

"Rapper Chu." Chaeyoung giggles.

"That's my girl." Jennie smiles proudly.

"Thank you, Thank you." Jisoo bows.

"You did really well babe." Jennie smiles while kissing her cheek, causing a light blush to cover Jisoo's cheeks.

"Did you make her do it because you didn't remember the words?" Lisa teases, earning a pillow to the face.

Lisa laughs hysterically and throws it back.

"I forgot the words again." Jennie lets out a breathy chuckle as she falls back onto the other bed. "I was thinking about the Japanese version."

"It's okay Jendeuk, you still performed amazing." Jisoo says as she sets her bag down.

Chaeyoung huffs and grabs a towel. "I'm tired. I'm gonna take a shower and then go to bed." She says.

"I'll shower too." Lisa says while standing up.

"No sex." Jisoo says.

"Please. Unlike you, we have self control." Lisa scoffs.

"Yeah right." Jisoo laughs.

"Don't worry Unnie. We'll keep our hands at bay." Chaeyoung chuckles before they're closing the bathroom door.

"It's still pretty early. Wanna watch some tv?" Jennie asks.

"Sure." Jisoo says as she puts on one of Jennie's black hoodies before stripping off her pants and joining Jennie in bed.

Jennie invites her with open arms to which Jisoo happily settles into.

Jisoo watches tv while Jennie distracts herself by running her hands through Jisoo's newly cut hair.

"I thought you wanted to watch TV?" Jisoo chuckles when she turns her head to see Jennie staring at her.

"I like this better." Jennie says.

She reaches for the remote and turns off the tv as she pulls Jisoo to lay down with her.

"Do you think they'll really keep their hands to themselves?" Jisoo chuckles.

"Maybe Chaeyoung will, probably not Lisa." Jennie giggles.

•••

"Yah Lalisa." Chaeyoung scolds when she feels Lisa kiss the back of her neck.

"What?" Lisa asks innocently while continuing to pepper her lips against the soft skin.

"I said no touching." Chaeyoung says.

"Its not me. It's my lips, they're doing it themselves." Lisa says. "I can't control it."

Chaeyoung turns around and covers Lisa's mouth with her hand.

"You're gonna get us in trouble." Chaeyoung says. She can see Lisa's smile even behind her hand, so she removes it. "Why are you smiling like that?"

"Because you're beautiful." Lisa says dopily.

Chaeyoung blushes and turns around so Lisa wouldn't tease her. She shuts off the water and grabs her towel.

"Yah Lalisa, you shouldn't say things like that." Chaeyoung says while fixing her messy bun.

"Why not?" Lisa says while kissing her shoulder.

Chaeyoung turns around to give her a peck. "Because it makes my heart race." She says before leaving the bathroom.

•••

"Yah! You said we weren't allowed!" Chaeyoung shouts when she exits the bathroom to be greeted with Jisoo and Jennie making out heatedly.

Jisoo pulls away from Jennie and sits up. "No, we said you guys weren't allowed." She chuckles before covering them with a blanket.

Jennie giggles when Chaeyoung groans loudly.

"This is an unfair double standard!" Chaeyoung says while throwing a pillow at them.

Jennie pokes her head out of blanket with messy hair. "You can join if you want. Just drop the towel." She teases.

"Who's dropping a towel?" Lisa asks before she looks over at Jennie's bed to see a lump of blanket moving around. "Ohhhh..." She smirks.

"Lisa!" Chaeyoung says while covering Lisa's eyes.

"Oh Relax will yah, we have clothes on." Jisoo says while moving off of Jennie.

"You're not wearing pants!" Chaeyoung shouts.

Jisoo covers her lower half with a shrug. "I don't like sleeping with pants on."

"You're not wearing clothes either." Jennie shrugs.

"I just got out of the shower!"

"And What did you do in there?"

"Nothing!"

"She's not lying. She shut me down faster than you can say hippopotamus." Lisa sighs as she falls down onto their bed.

"Well, I think it's time for bed now." Jisoo says.

"I think so too." Jennie agrees while moving on top of Jisoo.

Jisoo shuts off the lamp and cover them with a blanket. "Good night!"

"I haven't even put my clothes on yet." Chaeyoung says while blindly walking around the room in her towel.

"Walk to your right, I think that's where are bags are." Lisa says.

It was completely dark since their eyes had yet to adjust.

"Woah!"

"Ow! Chaeyoung ah!" Jisoo says when Chaeyoung accidentally falls onto the couple.

"Oh my god don't move!" Chaeyoung shouts. "My towel—"

"Where's the light?"

"Lisa No!"

Lisa flips on the light switch making Chaeyoung panic so she rips the blanket off of Jennie and Jisoo to cover her naked body.

"LISA!"

Their eyes fall to an embarrassed Chaeyoung wrapped completely in the hotel Duvet.

"HEY! That's our blanket!" Jisoo says since her lower half was exposed. She pulls on it, bringing Chaeyoung with her.

Chaeyoung and Jisoo's eyes widen as Chaeyoung topples onto her.

They all fall into silence when they realize that a Naked Chaeyoung is lying on top of a Pantless Jisoo.

Jennie and Lisa burst into hysterics until they're in tears while Jisoo and Chaeyoung quickly push apart.

"I'm going to put clothes on." Chaeyoung mumbles in embarrassment as she shuffles to the bathroom with the blanket around her.

•••
A/N: Chaeyoung going into panic gay mode and then blushing like crazy after Lisa's kiss. Oh my god I love girlfriends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.1K 3.2K 74
❤️
271K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
198K 711 24
its all in the title babes 😋
105K 3.9K 22
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !