UNIVERSE / BTS.

De transwillgraham

you have my world, you're my small universe. [bts oneshots / © 2017] Mai multe

INTRO: universe
01: skate or die / sope
02: queer / sope
03: queer / sope
04: let me love you / sope
05: pretty girl / sope
06: pretty girl / sope
07: stargazing and elvis / vhope
08: angel / taejoon
09: teen, age / vminkook
10: english boys / namgi
11: english boys / namgi
12: clumsy / jikook
13: late night / minjoon
14: bach vs the rolling stones / vmin
15: 21st century boys / jihope
16: i'm in love now / 2seok
17: dawn / namgi
18: petals & paragraphs / taegguk
19: incomplete / vmin
20: misfits / jikook
21: we need to talk / namseok
22: we need to talk / namseok
23: varsity jacket / namgi [!]
24: honey / sope
25: californian baby / taegi
26: rewrite the stars / minjoon
27: rewrite the stars / minjoon
28: rewrite the stars / minjoon
29: the sea and the moon / namgguk
30: the sea and the moon / namgguk
31: nap / jinmin
32: thunderstorms / yoongguk
33: the sea and the moon / namgguk
34: hanahaki byou / yoonjin
35: swimming pools / namgiseok
36: ghost / jihope
39: ghost / jihope
40: stay with me / yoonmin
41: there for you / jikook
42: lost boy / taegiseok
43: lost boy / taegiseok
44: heard it on the radio / namgguk
45: heard it on the radio / namgguk
46: sick / taegijoon
47: my dream still remains / 2seok
49: my dream still remains / 2seok
50: please / taegguk [!]
make up to wake up | yoonjinjoon
52: shooting stars all break up / taegi
53: self confident / 2seokgguk
54: if we hit on troubled water / namgi
55: comfort / namgi
56: GCF PRESENTS: jjk & pjm in busan / jikook
57: punch-drunken youngbloods / hopegguk
58: flower blossoms / taejin
59: you're a peach / taejoon
60: love maze / taegi [!]
61: cinnamon & lemon drops / namseok
62: let the river run / jikook
63: let the river run / jikook
64: growing pains / 2seok
65: scared / taegi
66: growing pains / 2seok
67: 134340/pluto / jinmin
68: escaped cub / namgguk
69: i'm in utopia / sope
70: can call me artist (can call me idol!) / namseok
a/n / 15K Q&A
15K Q&A ANSWERS + FACE REVEAL!
MORE questions, fanfic ideas and some stuff
71: 2ND THOTS / jinmin [!]
72: can call me artist (can call me idol!) / namseok
73: all the bad men, cop out! / vmin
74: boys of the apocalypse / yoonjin
75: bad day / taeminguk
76: you're a tough one, mr min! / namgi [🎄]
77: fake it till you make it / taeguk [🎄]
78: meet the parents / jinmin [🎄]
79: "secret" boyfriend / taegi
80: under (knuckle) wraps / vmin
81: promise / namguk
82: promise / namguk
83: be my valentine / namguk
84: cataclysmic / yoonmin
85: autumn boys / taeseok
86: crush culture / taegikook
87: back to ninety four / jingguk
88: cupid / taeseokgguk [!]
89: come be my teacher / taegi
90: so you're a tough guy / namgi

48: show me your love / jingguk [!]

685 17 18
De transwillgraham

SHOW ME
YOUR LOVE

WORD COUNT 2.5k
OVERVIEW smut !! but it is non kinky, super cute, established & loving relationship because love? a wholeass kink ( highkey dedicated to SUBMINS whose yoonmin smut was the fluffiest shit and made me uwu, and ilsanlove for writing an amazing jingguk book that i reread and cried over ✨ )

PLAYLIST when you love someone / day6

THE KISS IS MESSY, soft, a sweet collision of lips that makes jeongguk's chest pulse with love and happiness. seokjin's always so careful, so loving with his boyfriend, cautious and aware of the fact that jeongguk is indeed five years his younger, and mutual love and respect is what their relationship is founded on. jeongguk can see that every time seokjin gets intimate with him; he's so gentle, it makes jeongguk feel all special inside. (of course, jeongguk can request him being rough, and seokjin would totally respond to that too.)

his insides practically turn to goo as seokjin's hands slide up his waist, underneath the huge shirt he's wearing, seokjin's big grey t-shirt with 'ontario' written across the chest. they're supposed to be watching the movie jin put on- a ghibli one they've seen before, a thousand times- but they're too occupied and caught up in each other. jeongguk can't stop his hands from tangling up in seokjin's black hair, smiling into the kiss when seokjin's thumbs press into the dimples in his back. they pull apart, staring into each other, jeongguk's eyes filled with galaxies and seokjin's with supernovas, both of their lips pinker than cotton candy.

jeongguk giggles when seokjin pecks his nose with soft lips, cheeks splattered with cherry blossom pink and bunny teeth on display. jin's hands are warm on his back, thumbs rubbing gentle circles, and jeongguk is so caught up with how in love he is. "love you," he whispers just low enough for seokjin to hear, in a way that feels intimate, even when they're alone together. "love you so much hyungie."

seokjin smiles, the gorgeous smile that jeongguk remembers causing when he first met seokjin, cutely tripping over the laces of his converse- ever the clumsy sixteen year old- and falling straight into seokjin's lap, with a slew of apologies and embarrassed laughter following. "i love you too, gguk," he says back, one of his hands going to stroke jeongguk's flushed cheek. "my sweet boy..."

jeongguk smiles abashedly, shifting so he's sitting on seokjin's lap. his tone when he speaks is innocent enough, but there's obvious emotions underlying.

"show me how much you love me, seokie." he murmurs, his eyes doey and focused on seokjin. the older boy bites his lip, smiling purely, hands cupping jeongguk's butt. "please."

this is usually how it starts. jeongguk's needy, he just is naturally, and he's lucky to have found a boyfriend who can respond to that neediness. their dirty talk is filled with more compliments than filth- seokjin's never forgotten about jeongguk's praise kink- and they're respective, always stopping if the other needs a break. jeongguk will lure seokjin into bed with a few messy kisses and whispered words against lips, star speckled eyes and painted pink cheeks, and seokjin will never refuse. he's willing to give jeongguk the world, if only he could.

"you want that?" seokjin pouts teasingly, kissing jeongguk's cheek. "but i was enjoying the movie." he giggles, and jeongguk shakes his head.

"c'mon babe, you've seen howl's moving castle more times than i've watched the breakfast club," he whines, teasing, bouncing a little on seokjin's lap- literally just to annoy him. "hyung," he drags out the last syllable, playing with the strands of seokjin's hair on the back of his head. "come on."

seokjin laughs and connects their lips for a shorter kiss, smiling into it, hands tracing patterns on jeongguk's golden syrup skin. "the things i do for you," he scoffs, feeling around for the remote and pausing the film as howl flies high above the city. "i will return, my darling." he says dramatically to the tv, making jeongguk roll his eyes with a laugh. seokjin moves his hands to underneath jeongguk's plush thighs, holding on tight. "legs around my waist." he murmurs, and jeongguk does so, giggling almost girlishly as seokjin stands, admiring the way his hyung's muscles flex.

"aw, thought we were gonna do it on the couch." jeongguk pouts, making seokjin snort, shaking his head.

"last time we did that, a new couch was needed." he reminds jeongguk, who smirks at the memory. that was when they'd first bought the apartment, and jeongguk had made up his mind that he wanted seokjin to do him on any possible surface. they had indeed ruined the couch, but it was the hottest thing ever.

"it was a good fuck, though," jeongguk counters, which causes seokjin to guffaw. "was really hot, you nailing me into the cushions... okay, we have to do that again."

seokjin shakes his head fervently, walking into the bedroom with careful steps. "jeon jeongguk, be content with where i fuck you, because it is not happening on the couch, no matter how adorable you look," he then drops jeongguk unceremoniously onto the stripy sheets of their bed, and the young boy yelps, kicking seokjin's leg in retaliation. "ow! okay, fuck you, first of all."

"uh, yeah, fuck me, please," jeongguk deadpans, rolling his eyes and leaning back on his palms. "you're getting slow, hyung."

"you brat," seokjin chuckles, taking hold of jeongguk's jaw and tilting his head up to kiss him, pushing jeongguk back onto the bed so seokjin can kneel between his thighs, jeongguk's back now on the sheets. seokjin's hands drift to jeongguk's shirt, lips parting. "take this off for me, baby? i'll go grab the stuff."

"it's in the bedside table, seokie," jeongguk says, pulling the shirt over the head to expose his slim, toned chest and tiny waist- the same waist seokjin has peppered with kisses and hickies, that earn suspicious glances from jeongguk's under fifteen dance class students-, and he gets to work on the buckle of his jeans.

"course they are," seokjin guffaws, finding the lube and condoms that are, for some reason, in the bedside table on jeongguk's side. he turns back to jeongguk, who's now only in his calvin's, a shy sultry look on his face, abashedly smiling. "look at you all undressed baby, all pretty for me." seokjin comments, leaning forward to press kisses to jeongguk's collarbone, sucking on the sweet spot that makes jeongguk mewl happily, toes curling.

"hyung- off, shirt off," jeongguk pleads, tugging at seokjin's pink t-shirt. seokjin chuckles at the neediness, moving so he's sat across from jeongguk, hands skimming up the ravenettes waist. "please, hyung."

seokjin complies- who is he to disobey his prince?- and takes the shirt off, and jeongguk's eyes skim the curve of his broad shoulders, his stomach with the smallest amount of podge from his amazing food, the perfectness of seokjin's pure, statue-esque frame. he shifts forward into seokjin's lap, connecting their lips again.

"needy today, hm?" seokjin chuckles deeply, his hands going to cup jeongguk's butt, lips brushing down his jawline and neck. "what do you want, ggukkie?" his tone is teasing, because he knows what jeongguk wants, but he loves his pretty baby's voice and hearing him ask for what he wants so nicely.

"you, seokie," jeongguk can't hold in the gasp caused by the nip of seokjin's teeth on his collarbone, blooming flowers of bruises beginning to become new on his slightly tanned skin. "want you to fuck me- please hyung. all nice like you always do."

seokjin hums, hands dipping below the waist of jeongguk's boxers, and he smiles. "okay then, baby. boxers off, lie down and get ready for me." he stands, letting jeongguk off his lap. the younger is teasing, pulling down the waist of his boxers painfully slow, while seokjin shucks off his sweats and remains in his boxers, grabbing the lube. "c'mon, jeongguk, don't keep me waiting." he teases softly, watching as jeongguk slides the underwear off and throws them to some random corner of the room, wiggling his eyebrows.

"come on then, seokie," he's such a mix of cheeky and submissive in bed, it has seokjin's head spinning. he fucking adores jeongguk's personality, his cheek of insulting anyone older or taller than him, his neediness for physical attention, his want for praise. "come on- don't make me wait." he imitates seokjin voice- it sounds nothing like him, but he finds it hilarious, lips quirking up.

seokjin shakes his head with a laughed out sigh, placing his hands on jeongguk's thighs. words aren't exchanged as seokjin pushes his thighs apart, and he's all exposed, all open and pretty for seokjin, who can't help but smile. soft lips meet soft muscled skin, more dark bruises being created from seokjin's lips, thus causing high pitched moans and shaky breaths from jeongguk. his breath quickens exceptionally when seokjin's mouth reaches near to his cock, and he almost thinks he'll get some attention there, before seokjin straightens and begins to lube up his fingers.

"tell me if you need a breather, or if you want me to stop," seokjin says quietly, one hand on jeongguk's thigh as his other one creeps closer to jeongguk's hole. "yeah?"

"yes, hyung," jeongguk nods, lip between his bunny teeth and eyes alight with want and lust. "more lube, please-" at the quirk of seokjin's eyebrow, he adds, "-want it wet. feels better."

seokjin shrugs and gives him exactly what he wants, pouring a substantial amount of the (for some reason,) vanilla scented lube straight onto jeongguk's entrance, the younger keening and whining at the cold. his back arches and he smiles, because seokjin is so good at giving him what he wants; he's so glad he got involved with such an amazing man like him, who treats him right and makes him so happy. dedicating himself to seokjin is the best decision he's ever made.

that thought is further supported, yet also forgotten, when seokjin teases his pointer finger inside of jeongguk, making his lips part in a gasp and galaxies expand in his eyes. it always takes him aback how good seokjin is, how deliciously euphoric it feels to have this kind of love; their sex life sometimes can vary a little- jeongguk still has the toys and the panties they'd used once on valentine's (regret)-, and maybe they make dirty jokes about times they'd fucked- the earlier couch incident, of course- but deep down there's just love as the basis of everything.

"love your fingers," jeongguk murmurs, groaning as another is added, and seokjin smiles at how pretty jeongguk looks. "love them so much."

"can't believe i've been replaced by my fingers." seokjin quips, and jeongguk laughs.

"well, when you fill me up so well- ah, seokie," jeongguk's face scrunches up in pleasure, and seokjin knows that he's found the spot. when seokjin's fingers crook again, just fucking right, jeongguk can't help but moan, face flushed. "sh-shit, j-jin- more, please. love you."

seokjin leans down and kisses jeongguk softly, nipping at his bottom lip. "love you too," he whispers, another finger joining the two inside his boyfriend. jeongguk groans so prettily, and he looks so gorgeous, cheeks pink and forehead sweaty and just a beautiful mess; seokjin cannot stop himself from getting hung up on those things. "look so good, princess," he murmurs, and jeongguk can't help the whimper that escapes his lips, both from the nickname and from how skilled seokjin is with just his fingers alone. "so pretty. love you like this."

jeongguk reaches for seokjin, all grabby hands, and their fingers intertwine. jeongguk swallows; he's close already, so sensitive, and with how good seokjin is he doesn't know how long he'll last. "hyung-" he whines out, before being interrupted by small "ah", ghost of a moan. " s-stop or i'm gonna come." his voice is whining, all cheek and brattiness gone. seokjin laughs, pulling his lover in for a kiss and pulling his fingers out of jeongguk. he's fully hard from jeongguk's reactions, and yet the kiss is still gentle, tongues dancing softly.

"alright baby," seokjin says as they pull apart. "where do you want me?"

"j-just get on with it, seok," jeongguk whines, hips involuntarily twitching as seokjin's fingers brush at his entrance again. "d-don' care how. just want you."

seokjin presses a kiss to his forehead and pulls down his own underwear, glad to be rid of the restraint, condom rolled on quickly and efficiently. jeongguk's eyes are supernovas now, and he locks his arms around seokjin's neck as the older nudges the head of his cock at his rim, gasping softly. he grinds downwards, just wanting seokjin inside, not teasing.

it's a slow first thrust, wet and slick and how jeongguk loves it, head thrown back and throat exposed, sweat pooling in his collarbones, lips bitten. a moan escapes as seokjin bottoms out, and he's full, so full and it feels so amazing. jeongguk's forehead presses to seokjin's, and he whispers the magic word.

"move."

that's all it takes for seokjin's lips to start languid rolls, slow and sweet and hitting jeongguk just right. seokjin's draped over him, practically, and it feels amazing, like they're connected, the way their lips smash together sloppily and seokjin swallows jeongguk's moans with his own mouth. every movement from seokjin is pleasure for both of them; exceptionally so for jeongguk when seokjin hits his spot, and he gasps so hard tears form in his eyes.

"mm, yes, there, please," his sentences aren't strung together right at all, but it doesn't matter, because jeongguk feels loved and wanted, and that's all he has ever desired. "oh, seokjin- fuck..." his eyes close, and he can feel his orgasm build.

"god, ggukkie," seokjin shudders, eyes fluttering. "feel so amazing. so good for me, hm? my pretty boy," jeongguk moans again and again as his prostrate is constantly hit, hiccuping slightly. "such beautiful noises, sweetheart. love you so much."

"l-love you too, hyung," jeongguk breathes out shakily. he's reaching for something, and seokjin's hand is in his, fingers intertwining. "c-close." he moans, and seokjin nods, speeding his hips.

"together." he whispers, kissing jeongguk. a few more well placed thrusts and jeongguk begins to stroke himself, knowing seokjin's close. they come together, with a high moan from jeongguk and a low grunt from seokjin, lips resting on jeongguk's sweaty forehead. seokjin pulls out and discards the condom, but jeongguk makes grabby hands.

"don't go!" he whines, and seokjin grins tiredly.

"gotta clean you up, bun. i'll grab ya some food too."

he returns with a damp washcloth, a bar of chocolate and jeongguk's favourite one of his shirts; he cleans off jeongguk delicately, the younger blushing furiously as seokjin wipes the extra lube from his entrance. seokjin settles down beside him afterwards, pulling the shirt over his boyfriend's head and offering him some chocolate, smiling as he pulls jeongguk close.

"thank you hyung," jeongguk says, curly hair tickling seokjin's nose. "love you lots."

seokjin smiles softly, kissing the top of jeongguk's head.

"i love you more."

170518

me: so y'all i might not be able to update much
me: *writes two oneshots in two days*

i think fluffy smut might be my fave 💫💫💫 also 'm getting my hair cut & bleached tomorrow woo! anD IT'S THE COMEBACK I CNAT WAIT AIIIIEEEE

q: what's ur favourite solo from wings?
mine is either awake or first love- can u tell i'm yoonjin biased- because i love the raw emotion in them

love u!!!
- jace

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

867 49 1
∞ CONTRITE [completed] ▫ one shot ▫ unedited ▫ old © DAYTEEZ 2018
2.2K 22 4
Story/Oneshots (When I feel inspired😋) ♥ Boy × Boy ♥ Smut ♥ fluff ♥ Romance ♥ 🚫 angst ♥ ⚠15+ (18+ 😌)(maybe 🤔🤨)
322K 3.2K 20
𝐛𝐭𝐬 𝐱 𝐛𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭. ©ᴘʏʀʀʜɪᴄᴛᴀᴇ
92.8K 1K 11
one-shots containing scenarios about y/n and the BTS members WARNING: contains self-harm, curse words, smut, fluff, etc. please read at your own ris...