The One And Only

By LucieHollister

More

The One And Only
Long time no see
What to do?
It's happening again
Run
Dad
Purple mark, picture, twitter
Summertime Ball and The Girls
It's Ibiza Baby
Sister in Trouble, Family Issues
Gang!
Gone
I'd never let anyone hurt you
Welcome to the world
Hey, no fun
They're back....
YOU PROMISED ME!
Holiday
i love you
Gone
Sick
It will get better
Bye......
The End

I'm Strong

339 3 0
By LucieHollister

We arrived at Nathan's house, hopefully they wouldn't realise as you couldn't tell just by looking at Mia that she was pregnant. We walked up to the door and Nath opened it.

'Nath!, what you doing home?' I asked hugging him.

'We finished a day early so got to go home.' He explained hugging me back and kissing my cheek.

After we separated from the hug, I turned to my sister and said

'You should already know each other but Mia, Nath Nath, Mia.' I said introducing them.

'We know.' They laughed at the same time.

Jess than appeared around the corner.

'JESS!' Mia said dropping her bags and running to her.

'MIA.' Jess replied hugging her back.

'I'm staying here for a while.' Mia smiled at Jess.

'Yay you can stay in my room with me.' Jess smiled back.

'Ok.' Mia mentioned.

They took Mia's bags and went upstairs, I then turned back round to Nathan who was smirking at me.

'What?' I said smiling.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me in close to him. I looked up at him smiling he leans in and kissed me softly before it became more passionate. I ran my fingers through his hair and on his neck. His hands were firmly gripped on my hips. After a while we broke the kiss and I just cuddled into his chest.

'It was lonely without you.' He said.

'Well I'm with you now.' I mentioned.

'Your mine later.' He whispers huskily into my ear before walking to the kitchen it makes me shiver all over.

'I saw that.' He laughs.

'Shut up Loser.' I reply.

'I'm gonna go see my sister.' I called to him.

I went upstairs to Jess' room, and knocked on the door.

'Come in.' A voice called I poked my head around the door.

'Hey girls, just wanna say Mia if you need me come find me.' I said giving her a look she nodded in agreement.

'Ok have fun girls.' I mentioned before leaving the room.

*Nathan's p.o.v*

I had finished making cuppas for me and Luce when she came back down the stairs into the kitchen.

'Here you go Blondie.' I grin at her.

'Thanks Loser.' She replied.

We headed into the sitting room and we settled down on the sofa and turned on a movie. Lucie leaned her head on my chest and I put my arm round her. We were about half way through the movie when Lucie decided she was gonna try get up. I decided to tease her by not letting go of her. She just gave me a look. She tried to get up again and this time ended up taking me with her she fell sideways on to the sofa as I was still holding her I fell too landing next to her with my head on her chest and my arms still wrapped round her. She moved her right arm and put it round my shoulders she played with my hair as I leant on her chest. When we finally did get up Mia came round the corner, she looked worried.

'Luce can I talk to you?' She asked timidly.

'Of course.' Lucie replied getting off the sofa and going over to Mia.

Mia seemed different something wasn't right, but it wasn't my place to ask. I saw Mia hug Lucie before running up the stairs back to Jess' room. Lucie then came back through and sat next to me.

'Is everything alright.' I asked concerned.

'I'm fine, it's just my sister's not.' Lucie replied.

'Why what's wrong with Mia?' I questioned.

'Errm well basically she slept with her best friend's boyfriend and now is pregnant.' Lucie said dropping her head.

'Oh.' Was all i could manage.

'She's only 15 Nath, and I don't get how she could do that to her best friend.' She said flopping down on to my lap.

'Hey, it'll be alright, she's got you.' I replied.

'I never want to lose you Nath.' She suddenly said sitting up off my lap. Lucie had wet eyes and cheeks. I pulled her in for a hug kissing her head.

'You'll never lose me, I promise.' I said.

We went into the kitchen, to eat Lucie decided to cook us pasta. She wouldn't let me anywhere near the stove. We were about to sit down to eat when, Jess came running into the room.

'Mia has locked herself in the bathroom after arguing with her friend.' Jess said panicky.

Nathan went to comfort Jess while I ran out the room and up the stairs to the bathroom.

'Mia! Let me in.' I demanded knocking on the door.

I couldn't hear anything I was started to worry.

'Mia please open the door, it's Lucie let me in.' I said begging this time.

Once again there was no reply and I couldn't hear anything.

'NATHAN.' I screamed trying not to cry.

He then ran up the stairs followed by Jess.

'She won't let me in and I can't hear anything.' I cried.

'The lock should be really easy to break.' Nath mentioned.

I then tried kicking the door by the lock bit. I couldn't do it and was crying harder. If anything happened to her it would be my fault. Nathan picked me up and moved me out the way, I hugged Jess who was also really worried. Nathan then started kicking the door, he was stronger than me and was able to kick it open. I let go of Jess and ran inside, Mia was there curled up in a ball on the floor. I rushed to her side and knelt down next to her.

'Mia, it’s okay.' I said cuddling her, the best I could as she was still curled up.

'Lucie.' She cried out weakly.

'I'm here it's alright.' I said rocking her.

'She hates me, everyone hates me.' She cried.

'None of those people matter, if they were your true friends they would stick by you.'. I explained to her.

'She told mum.' Mia just about managed.

'Well she isn’t gonna do anything she is nowhere near here.' I said to her.

'She's on her way here.' She exclaimed.

'Oh crap.' I muttered. I got Mia to her feet and took her to Jess' room. Jess comforted her while I went downstairs on my phone calling my mum.

'Lucie, if you took Mia because you knew she was pregnant you’re gonna be in so much trouble.' She growled down the phone.

'You can't touch either of us.' I spat back.

'Try me I'm on my way there.' She snapped back. I just hung up the phone and muttered 'Oh shit.'

'What's wrong Luce?' Nath questioned from behind me, I spun round to see him.

'My mum is coming.' I mentioned.

At this moment I didn't know whether to be sad or angry but for certain I wasn't scared of my mum. I paced up and down with Nathan watching me.

A car then pulled up outside I ran out to see my mum slamming the car door and storming towards me looking seriously pissed.

'Don't you dare touch her.' I growled walking closer to her.

'Lucie, she is 15, she doesn't know what she is doing!' She shouted.

'I'm 18 and I do and I didn't need your help.' I snapped back.

'You were never there for me when I needed it, you didn't even care about me.' I added.

'I did and always will.' She sighed.

'You have a funny way of showing it and I don't want you anywhere near me or Mia, so go home.'

'You don't have that decision.' She spat.

'Once again I am 18, so yes I do, just stay out of my life.' I screamed.

She stormed back to the car and drove off.

I went back inside and shut the door, when I went to see Mia she had fallen fast asleep as had Jess. Nathan and I warmed up the pasta from earlier and ate, I didn't really say much cos I was still thinking about what had happened earlier. Nathan then took my hand and pulled me upstairs to his room. I remembered what he said earlier.

*Nathan's p.o.v*

Afterwards we just lay there cuddled up, in each other’s company. Her head was on my chest and I was stroking her hair.

'I love you Nathan.' She whispered softly.

'I love you too Lucie.' I nuzzled into her hair. She looked at me before kissing my lips, this time softly and gently but with the same amount of passion.

She was perfect for me, I had never been so happy in my life. Luce was my world and she had been in front of me the whole time. I loved her so much. I just hoped she knew it.

I could hear her breathing get deeper she was falling asleep, I let her fall asleep on my chest with my arms tightly wrapped around her. I kissed her bare shoulder before settling down myself.

I woke up before she did and just laid there as I didn't want to disturb her. I stroked her hair and looked at her, she was really cute and beautiful. I was lucky to have her. I then got a text from Jay

'Hey you need to come back to London, see you soon mate.'

I reached to the side and got my phone.

‘Hey bird alright I'll be back later today.'

I heard moaning and mumbling next to me and I felt Lucie stirring.

'Sorry babe didn't mean to wake you.'

'It alright.' She yawned.

'How you feeling?' I asked her stroking her hair again.

'Good neck aches though.' She said staring at me.

I smirked at her running my fingers over the purple mark on her neck.

'I have to go back to London today.' I said to her.

'Going to work and sing your ass off.' She smiled.

'Do you wanna come with me?' I asked her.

Her face dropped and she cuddled into me more. 'I can't I have to look after my sister.' She mumbled into my chest.

'I'll miss you.' I said kissing her head.

'I'll miss you too.' She replied.

We got up and got dressed and I sorted my stuff out to go back to London.

I said goodbye to my mum, Jess and Mia. Before turning to Luce, I wasn't going to say bye as she hated the word. So I kissed her gently to say goodbye, she hugged me tight before I left for London to see the guys. I found out we were doing a bit of work in Europe, we headed to several different countries France, Spain, Germany and many more. I rang Lucie when we arrived back in England, she didn't reply which is unusual for her.

I went back to the London house with the other lads. We flicked the T.V on and it was the news what I saw next was shocking, it was about Lucie.

'Daughter of a jailed drug dealer, she has been abused, is the girlfriend of heartthrob Nathan Sykes and is now caring for her younger sister who has had a under aged pregnancy who gave birth a few weeks ago. Lucie_Blondie as she is known on twitter. Has been pictured out and about late at night with a group who have a bad reputation, what is going on and what does Nathan think on all of this?' There were pictures of Lucie with this group of people, she was wearing her cap and hair was down, baggy trousers and a strap top.

'Right, I'm gonna go home.' I said getting up of the sofa and headed to the door, I got mumbles of see you later and bye but I think they were all as shocked as me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
308K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
619K 37.7K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
52.7M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...