Purple mark, picture, twitter

*Later on in the day*

We had finished eating dinner and I was helping Nath’s mum clear up, my hair was covering my neck.

His mum moved my hair to look at my neck.

‘Jess was right you do have a purple mark on your neck, where’s it from Luce?’ she asked stopping and looking at me.

‘My boyfriend.’ I replied not looking at her and continue clearing up.

‘Lucie…’ She says smiling.

I turn and look at her.

‘Yes, it’s Nathan.’ I said giving in.

She smiles and hugs me.

‘Now shhh.’ She winks at me.

‘Nath.’ She calls.

‘Yea.’ Nath replies walking in the room.

‘Do you have something to tell me?’ she asks.

‘Errm…’ Nath starts looking at me.

‘Your mum already knows Nath.’ I reply.

‘What, how?’ he asked looking confused.

‘It’s called Jess and a purple mark on missy’s neck over there.’ His mum mentioned turning to look at me.

I lifted up my hair once more and showed him the purple mark he had left on my neck.

When he saw the mark he kinda just smirked. He walked over to me and put his arm round my waist and kissed my head, I being smaller than him just leant on his chest.

Jess came in and said 'Yay Nath and Luce are in love.' She smiled hugging us both.

'Thanks Jess.' Nath replied.

The time soon came for Nath to leave he said goodbye to his mum and Jess before turning to me I hugged him and he kissed me softly.

I spent loads of time with Jess she seemed to really enjoy my company.

Time passed by and it soon was my 18th birthday, I got a call from Nath and the lads all calling happy birthday down the phone for me. It was pretty special.

‘Happy Birthday, mini gangster.’ Tom and Max called.

‘Happy Birthday beautiful.’ Jay and Siva shouted.

‘Happy Birthday Blondie.’ Nath finally said.

‘Thanks guys, and thanks Loser.’ I laugh back.

‘Right babe we have to go I will talk to you soon.’

‘Love you.’

‘Love you too, got surprise for you when we get home.’

Then he hung up.

A few days later I was in the supermarket looking through newspapers and magazines when one caught my eye. It was the lads at a club they were all with their girls yet Nathan was also with a girl. What!

They seemed really cosy, it made me sick. Nathan had some explaining to do.

I took a picture of the magazine and quickly left the shop.

I went in sat in Nath’s room as that was where I had been sleeping, I text him.

‘You have some explaining to do Nathan! L’

‘What are you talking about? xx N’

‘This picture….*attached picture* L’

‘Oh Luce, I can explain, nothing happened I promise xx N.’

‘What, why you cuddling her! L’

‘I was drunk, I’m so sorry Luce, but nothing happened I swear xx N’

I didn’t bother replying after that, I still had a month to wait before I saw him again.

That month went passed really slowly with all the school work and thoughts going through my head. My dad was sent to jail and the house was sold so I permanently moved into Nathan’s house.

*Nathan’s p.o.v*

I was going home today, I was worried about seeing Lucie she hadn’t spoken to me since the incident. I pulled up outside the house and took a deep breath before getting out of the taxi, I walked to the house and I was greeted by my mum and Jess I hugged and kissed them both. We went inside the house and put down my bags, I turned to my right to see Lucie standing there. I walked over to her and hugged her, she starts crying on my chest I wrap my arms round her kissing her head.

‘I’m so sorry Luce.’ I whisper to her.

I rest my head on top of hers hugging her close till she calms down, she steps back and looks like she is about to say something before she does I crash my lips with hers, kissing her passionately she kisses me back with the same amount of passion. I break the kiss and peck her lips before hugging her again.

‘I love you Nathan.’ She says.

‘I love you too Lucie.’ I reply.

We have a big dinner and we all watch TV together Lucie is cuddled up with my while Jess is leaning on Lucie. Jess really loves Lucie and looks up to her.

During an ad break, I go on my phone and on to twitter, I select a pic of me and Lucie, we both have caps on, her hair is down and I'm kissing her cheek. I then attach it to a tweet

' Hey #TWFanmily I know you guys have been wanted to know if I have a girlfriend for a long time now and I would like to now announce I do, this is me and my girl @Lucie_Blondie, I love her so please love her too xx.'

Lucie's phone vibrated and she looked at it before smiling and typing herself.

When she put her phone back in her pocket mine went off I looked at what she had tweeted.

'Yup, it's true I'm going out with @Nathanthewanted someone help me! anyway I love him loads and will never hurt him, I've known him forever, haven't I loser ;) xx'

I reply to her '@Lucie_Blondie Oi! and we sure have known each other forever, Love you Blondie xx.'

In a few minutes I got a new mention.

'@Nathanthewanted I love you too Loser. Xx :)'

I just kissed her cheek and we carried on watching TV. My mum went to bed long before we did, Jess fell asleep on Lucie I picked Jess up and carried her to her room before Luce and I both went to my room. We snuggled down in bed and kissed before falling asleep.