I'd never let anyone hurt you

*Nathan's p.o.v*

*The next day*

I rolled over expecting to see Lucie but she wasn't there I crept down the stairs to not wake the other boys. I stopped at the bottom of the stairs I could here to voices, it was Luce and Jess.

'Jess, I can't lie anymore how am I gonna tell him.' Luce said sounding upset.

'Hey, Luce just tell him I'm sure he will understand.' Jess mentioned trying to comfort her.

'But he will hate me.' Luce replied.

I didn't want to hear anymore and walked past the living room and out the door.

I went to the forest and sat by the river under a tree and thought to myself trying not to cry.

Was Luce gonna break up with me? What had she been lying about? I ran my hands through my hair before holding my head in my hands.

*Lucie's p.o.v*

I heard the door slam and got up from the sofa, where I had been talking to Jess. I couldn't see anyone outside so shut the door again.

All the boys came running downstairs.

'Who slammed the door?' Tom asked as he jumped off the bottom step.

'I don't know I didn't see anyone.' I explained.

'Where's Nath?' Jay questioned.

'I don't know.' I said.

'It might have been Nath who slammed the door.' Seev suggested.

'But why?' Max mentioned.

Jess and I looked at each other.

'I think I know.' I said heading for the door.

'What is it?' All the boys asked in unison.

'Jess will explain.' I said as I shut the door behind me.

Now where would Nath go? Hmm probably somewhere including a tree and river. I went to the woods closest to the house and walked till I found a river. I peered through some trees and saw Nath.

'Nathan.' I whispered nervously as I approached him. He looked at me before looking back at the river.

I gradually sat down next to him, it was silent for a while till Nath suddenly burst out.

'So is it true you're gonna break up with me and you've been lying to me and you don't love me anymore.'

'What....no of course I love you.' I said trying to touch his shoulder he moved away. Hurt flooded through me when he rejected me.

'Then why am I gonna hate you?' He said upset.

'Because of what I have to say.' I mentioned looking at my feet.

'What is it, it's someone else, you don't love me anymore what is it.' He demanded.

'Stop saying that! I love you Nathan James Sykes and nothing is gonna change that!' I said raising my voice.

'Then what is it then?' He asked looking at me for once.

'I......I'm.' I said before bursting into tears.

Nath wrapped his hands round my waist and hugging me.

'I'm pregnant.' I whispered leaning on his chest.

His body tensed and his grip loosened.

'Nath, please say something.' I begged looking at his blank shocked face.