It's Ibiza Baby

We met them backstage after the concert in their dressing room. The boys were taking us girls to Ibiza boy we were excited!

That evening we flew out to Ibiza with the boys to Ibiza to film the video for Glad You Came, one night at Ibiza all the lads are out of the villa so it is just Nath and me in the villa we are by the swimming pool.

I sat on the side of the pool while Nathan was in the pool. Nathan swam up to me.

'Hello Loser.' I smile.

'Hello Blondie.' He replies

He swims in-between my legs and puts his hands on my hips.

'Come in.' He says

'Nooo.' I complain.

'Right.' He smirks before pulling me in by my hips, he is stronger than me. He doesn't pull me all the way in I am just sat right on the edge of the poolside. He looks up at me and smirks before kissing me, the kiss gets quite passionate which causes me to wrap my legs around Nathan's waist, which he then takes advantage of to slide me into the pool. When I am in the water I break the kiss and look at him.

'Bastard.' I smile.

'Hmm I always win.' He smirks before kissing my neck.

When he stops kissing my neck I'm cheekily smiling at him. We get out the pool and go to our hotel room.

‘Remember you’re still in trouble.’ He smirks.

‘I know that means I can’t do anything.’ I sigh.

‘Yup.’ He smiles before kissing me again.

*Later on ;) *

*Nathan’s p.o.v*

We were lying next to each other I was looking at Lucie, her fringe had fallen across her face.

‘I hate you.’ She said out of breath.

‘We both know that’s not true.’ I replied moving her fringe out of her face.

She kisses me again one last time before we snuggled together falling asleep.

*Lucie's p.o.v*

I woke up quite late that morning, Nathan was already up.

'You're cute when you're asleep.' He smiled at me.

'Oh so am I not cute when I'm awake then.' I said back.

'Well....' He smirked.

'Oi.' I said trying to get up, I couldn't my legs really hurt.

'Ahh crap can't get up.' I sighed. Nath was laughing over at the other side of the room.

'Hey, you did this to me so come help me up.' I called over to him.

He came over and helped me to stand up, first of all when I put weight on my feet I fell again but I was safe I was in Nathan's arms.

'You’re such a prick for doing this to me.' I sighed.

'You don't mind really.' He laughed.

I finally managed to stand on my own two feet and walked to the shower to get changed.

I looked at my neck in the mirror and there was a purple mark coming up in the same place as it was last time, I got dressed and went back into the bedroom.

'What is it with you and my neck?' I asked showing him his mark on me.

'It's your sweet spot.' He smirked.

He looked into my eyes before kissing me, he also had a thing about my bottom lip he would occasionally bite it but he was doing it quite a lot today so I pulled away and pecked his cute nose.

'Right I have to go to a band meeting, I'm sure you will see the girls or they will come see you.' He said putting his cap on.

'I'll see you later.' He mentioned kissing my head before leaving.

He was right the girls did come round, they knocked on the door and I welcomed them in, we all sat in a circle on the floor.

'So what was last night like for you four.' I smiled at them.

'Ahhh parties in Ibiza are great!' Ellie replied.

'Drinks are good here too.' Kels mentioned.

'Us and the boys had a great time.' Chelle concluded.

'We got back early hours of this morning.' Reesha added.

'So what about you?' The girls asked.

'Well first of all, me and Nath were by the pool and he was determined to get me into the pool.'

I said.

'What else happened.' Ellie questioned.

No words had to be said all I had to do was move my hair and show the purple mark.

They all giggled and smiled when they saw it, we continued gossiping for a while. Before the girls went back to their own rooms.

I went and stood by the balcony with my hands on the rail looking out at the view.

Pair of arms was then wrapped around my waist and soft pink lips were planted onto my cheek.

'Well Hello.' He smiled in his amazing voice.

'Hey mister.' I laughed leaning back on his chest.

He wrapped his arms tighter around my waist making there no space between us.

'I've always loved you Luce.' He says resting his head on my head.

'I've always loved you too.' I replied, it was true I had always loved him.

We were just enjoying each other’s presence looking out at the view.

When my phone rings it's my sister, why the hell was she ringing me??