The End

*6 months later*

It had been just over 6 months since I have seen, the girls, and lads and Nathan.

 I had to go to the house for while knowing Nathan had to see Connor but I didn't want to leave Connor alone with Nathan.

I walked through the front door with Connor on my hip. As I walked through everyone was in the house and stopped to look at me, with hopeful eyes. I just shook my head and continued to walk off into the house.

Nathan and I didn't talk, yet he insisted I had our bedroom.

He kept making attempts to talk to me but I just ignored him or replied bluntly, I wasn't sure whether to forgive him or not.

 I was in our bedroom sorting some of my stuff out. Connor could walk slightly by now. I placed him on the floor so he could explore. I was sorting out my stuff. I stopped when I heard giggling. I stepped out the door to see Nathan playing with Connor. I watched secretly at the door.

'I have to go see mummy, go see Auntie Kelsey.' Nathan told Connor. He nodded before crawling off down the corridor; I ran back into our room and was in the middle of the room when Nathan said

'Lucie.'

I spun round to look at him.

'What Nathan.' I replied.

'I love you so much Lucie, it kills me not being able to kiss you, to hold you, to love you. Please Lucie, I was stupid and drunk.' He begged.

'Nathan, I...I you've hurt me so much not just as your girlfriend but as your best friend too, I just don't know if I could trust you never to hurt me again.' I said crying.

He pulled me into a hug and said

'I'm sorry Luce, it will never happen again, I promise.'

Before I was able to say another word Nathan smashed his lips into mine snaking his arms around my waist, the tingles rushing through me. I instinctively kissed back even though I know I shouldn't have. I ran my fingers through his hair. He pulled me closer to him our bodies pressing together causing him to groan huskily. He broke the kiss and whispered in my ear 'jump' so I did just that, he grabbed my thighs as I wrapped my legs round his hips.

'Nathan.' I breathed.

'Yes.' He replied kissing my neck.

'I love you.' I said.

A grin plastered across his face as he walked me to the bed.

'I love you too Blondie.' He smiled.

We went downstairs hand in hand before joining the others (who were all smiling) on the sofa, Kelsey passed me Conor who cuddled into me.

We were a massive family again.

=

*2 years later*

*Nathan's p.o.v*

All of us moved out of the main house and all live separate but only 10 minutes away from each other.

I was downstairs making us lunch when Lucie called my name as she came downstairs.

'Yeah Luce?' I questioned.

'It's positive.' She grinned as I looked at her.

I picked her up and spun her around.

'That's amazing.' I said setting her down and stroking her cheek.

A/N: That's it that's the end of The One And Only tell me what you guys thought sorry if this was a crap ending. xx