lost | e.d

By Dolanfan_1

A girl lost her family and is trying to find her happiness again..will this boy that she meets help her do th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Update
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Final chapter

Chapter 25

1.8K 35 8
By Dolanfan_1

"sooo I thought we could go to the beach tomorrow" ally said.

"id love that" i say while looking at clothes in her closet. I stayed at her apartment a couple times to give ethan some space since im basically living with him at the moment.

I dont want to move back to my place i dont want to do anything around that area. It scares me.

"oo that's cute" she says looking at me.

"would it be cute for a date?" i ask.

"who you going with?" she asks.

"who do you think" i say looking up at her. she giggles.

"i think hed love it" she says laying back on the bed. I smile.

"soo whats the story between you two" she asks.

"what do you mean?" i ask.

"like how did yall meet and how the hell did he get you to move" she says curious.

"weelll...." and then i pretty much told her everything else that i didnt tell her. How he told me to live life and dont let things hold me back. how if i never move on things will never be good.

He pushed me and made me even better and that i am thankful for. Hes the love of my life. I love him.

"your in love with him" she says smiling.

"wait what" i say shocked at what she just said.

"you love him dont you?" she says. I stay silent. I do. I really do.

"its okay if you do y/n because he loves you too" she says.

"wait how do u know-"

"they way he looks at you. Its the way your-" she starts to tear up and i know exactly what she was gonna say.

"its the way your dad looked at your mom" she says giving a light smile with a tear going down the side of her cheek. My eyes become glossy. I smile at the thought of my dad looking at mom at the dinner table while shes talking about her day. The big smile on his face scanning over ever feature she has. It was beautiful. It was true love.

I smile and she grabs my hand and squeezes it.

"now go get ready, hes gonna be here soon" she says pushing me to the bathroom. I smile while i close the door.

Im excited for this date. I think im gonna tell
him i love him. Not because of how long we've been dating for but because i truly love him. With every part of me. weven been dating for 8 months. 8 best months of my life to be honest.

I slip on the yellow dress and put the brown heels on when i get a text message from E.

*Hey i forgot to tell you where something casual. oh and im on my way* he says and i throw my head back.

"i hate when he does that" i say walking out.

"whoa you look good" she says.

"well its not what im wearing cuz he told me to dress casual" i say while going through her closet.

"ooo casual" she says sitting up on the bed. I shake my head and laugh.

I quickly find something and throw on it on. I was wearing a yellow shirt with some ripped jeans. I was wearing my while sneakers and my hair was wavy. beach wavy.

"very cute" ally says. I smile and theres a knock at the door.

"have funn,,your staying with him tonight right?" she asks.

"yepp so you dont have to wait for me" i say grabbing my bag.

"kk love you y/f/a(frist anitial)" she says.

"love you A" I say while opening the door.

"Hi" he says smiling.

"Hi" i say giving him a kiss.

"ive missed you" he says grabbing my bag.

"ive missed you" I say hugging him. god it feels so good to be in his arms. Its so relaxing. I feel safe. I feel like nothing could hurt me.

"oh you brought the truck" I say while letting go of him.

"yeahh, its gonna be useful for what we do tonight" he says opening the door for me.

"useful?" i ask confused. He shuts the door and gets over to his side.

"youll see" he says as he drives away.

useful? how could this truck be useful?

we drive listening to music. windows are down as the wind blows through my hair. The night sky with stars twinkling and the moon shining. Our hands intertwined.

He slows down and we stop.

"where are we" i say giggling and sitting up. There was nothing around. It was pitch black. The only thing that was lightning up was the stars and moon. He gets out of the girl with a small smirk on his face. Grabbing blankets and pillows out of the back.

"what the-" i say getting out of the car.

"babe?" i say walking to the back and he's laying the blankets down in the back and putting pillows back there.

"what are you doing?" i asks smiling.

"I thought" he says holding his arm out for me to grab his hand.

"we could lay her and watch the stars tonight" He says as i grab his hand. I smile at how cute he is.

"E i love it" I say smiling. He lays down and pats next to him signaling for me to come over. I lay down next to him as my head lays on his chest listening to his heart beat. while one arm is wrapped around my waist and the other is on my arm. our legs intertwined together and were both looking up on the stars. He takes a big deep breath in and I smile.

could this night get any perfect.

"Thank you" I say.

"for?" he says.

"everything." i say looking up at him. He looks down at me a little confused.

"thank you for liking me, thank you for pushing me to move and get out of my confort zone. Thank you for being you" I say smiling. He smiles.

"anything for you" he says smiling. There was a silent pause.

"I love you ethan grant" I say. His lips curve upwards as he tightens his grip around me.

"I wanted to say that first" he says smiling.

"too late" I say giggling. There was another pause.

"I love you too y/n. so much" he says and I smile. He leans in as our lips arent that far apart from eachother. they connect and wow am I in love.

Our lips move slowly in sync a couple of times. I was so happy that I smile in the kiss.

"what?" he says.

"Im happy" I say smiling. He smiles and continues kissing me. This night has been amazing!

A/N-
sorry it took so long to write a chapter! alot has been happening and I got sucked into this fanfic ive been writing for wattpad and instagram. Its called toxic! if you haven't already checked it out you should! its very close to me as its a true story! so go check it out:))

Also I just wanna say thank you to whoever reads this story! Like theres 8k of you guys reading this and it makes me so happy knowing that people are reading and enjoy the stories I make. So thank you!

Also If you have any ideas that you want to see in this story feel free to inbox me or write in the comments on what you want to see or want to happen. Im open to anything:)

Let me know what you think so far and vote!

-Liv

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 107 31
16K 375 23
Ethan Dolan thought he had his whole life figured out...until tragedy struck. After many physical and mental challenges, he finally begins to put his...
188K 4.2K 19
in which a 19 year old girl who has a three year old child. she needed a babysitter but what she didn't know it was her ex boyfriend from three years...
3.6K 85 13
You are a teenager from New York. Life is great. Your family is very wealthy. You have many friends. You are known as a very happy, bright and good g...