Chapter 25

"sooo I thought we could go to the beach tomorrow" ally said.

"id love that" i say while looking at clothes in her closet. I stayed at her apartment a couple times to give ethan some space since im basically living with him at the moment.

I dont want to move back to my place i dont want to do anything around that area. It scares me.

"oo that's cute" she says looking at me.

"would it be cute for a date?" i ask.

"who you going with?" she asks.

"who do you think" i say looking up at her. she giggles.

"i think hed love it" she says laying back on the bed. I smile.

"soo whats the story between you two" she asks.

"what do you mean?" i ask.

"like how did yall meet and how the hell did he get you to move" she says curious.

"weelll...." and then i pretty much told her everything else that i didnt tell her. How he told me to live life and dont let things hold me back. how if i never move on things will never be good.

He pushed me and made me even better and that i am thankful for. Hes the love of my life. I love him.

"your in love with him" she says smiling.

"wait what" i say shocked at what she just said.

"you love him dont you?" she says. I stay silent. I do. I really do.

"its okay if you do y/n because he loves you too" she says.

"wait how do u know-"

"they way he looks at you. Its the way your-" she starts to tear up and i know exactly what she was gonna say.

"its the way your dad looked at your mom" she says giving a light smile with a tear going down the side of her cheek. My eyes become glossy. I smile at the thought of my dad looking at mom at the dinner table while shes talking about her day. The big smile on his face scanning over ever feature she has. It was beautiful. It was true love.

I smile and she grabs my hand and squeezes it.

"now go get ready, hes gonna be here soon" she says pushing me to the bathroom. I smile while i close the door.

Im excited for this date. I think im gonna tell
him i love him. Not because of how long we've been dating for but because i truly love him. With every part of me. weven been dating for 8 months. 8 best months of my life to be honest.

I slip on the yellow dress and put the brown heels on when i get a text message from E.

*Hey i forgot to tell you where something casual. oh and im on my way* he says and i throw my head back.

"i hate when he does that" i say walking out.

"whoa you look good" she says.

"well its not what im wearing cuz he told me to dress casual" i say while going through her closet.

"ooo casual" she says sitting up on the bed. I shake my head and laugh.

I quickly find something and throw on it on. I was wearing a yellow shirt with some ripped jeans. I was wearing my while sneakers and my hair was wavy. beach wavy.