Chapter 15

Todays the day we get on a plane and move to LA. Im pretty excited but also very nervous.

Its gonna be weird not being by the beach 24/7 and not going to vist my family at the cemetery all the time. Im gonna miss it.

Usually when im stuck or having a hard time ill go down to the cemetery and talk to them like there living. It helps me, makes me feel better.

Im gonna miss the beautiful nature here and then great food, not saying la dosent have all that but its gonna be different.

Im ready for a change though. I dont wanna be the sad girl anymore. I wanna live and be happy. Thats what my parents would want. They would want me to go live my life to the fullest and thats what im gonna do. Im not doing it alone I have ethan and grayson.

There gonna help me. Im so lucky to have them. Im glad I threw that ball at him or i wouldnt have met either of them.

"y/n you ready to go?" ethan asks.

"yeah, im coming" i say as i take one more look of the house. Its not fully empty. Theres still a bed and a couch and some kitchen supplies. Because when we come back were gonna need somewhere to sleep ahah.

"babe come on where gonna miss our flight" ethan says walking up to me.

"i know im coming" i say taking one last look and then closing the door.

I lock it and me and ethan walk down to the car.

~

We get to our plane and sit down. Im in the window seat and ethans next to me.

"here goes a long flight" I say looking out the window.

"haha you ready?" he says grabbing my thigh.

"yeah" i say giving him a smile. He kisses my cheek and then we take off.

~

I had to pee sooo bad. ethan was blocking me cuz he was asleep but i was litteraly about to pee my pants.

I get up and step over him but my foot gets caught by my bag. Im now sitting on ethans lap facing him.

"fuck" i say to myself. He wakes up.

"y/n what the hell are you doing..where on an airplane" he says with wide eyes.

"oh please, im not that stupid. i have to pee and my foot got caught." i say trying to get it out.

"well you couldve asked me too move" he says helping.

"Ha. yeah you wouldnt even budge" i say looking at him. He shakes his head.

I finally get unstuck and head to the bathroom. After I pee I walk out but im being pushed back into the bathroom by ethan.

"ethan what are you-" i say but he cuts me off.

"you turned me on back there so I thought we could you know" he says.

"in this tiny ass bathroom" i say looking at him.

"yup" he says looking at me. He leans in and we start making out. He pushes me back to the door and i walk out leaving him left behind.

"hey" he says quietly. I walk back to my seat and sit down.

couple seconds later he walks back.

"not cool" he says sitting down.

"whats not cool" i say acting clueless.

"what you just did" he says putting headphones in.

"i didnt do anything" i say smiling.

"ha yeah right" he says leaning back. I giggle.

heres another chapter! I hope you guys like this story so far! Let me know what you guys think!