Chapter 18

I arrive at the awards and I dont see ethan yet. The driver gets out and opens the door for me.

"thank you" I say as I step out.

I get out and I finally see ethan and grayson. Ethan has a big smile on his face and grayson just looks shocked. Haha.

ethans pov*

Me and grayson were at the awards show waiting for y/n to show up. We were looking around for her and then we see her.

"wow" grayson says.

"wow is right" i say smiling. She smiles and starts walking.

end of pov*

I start walking up to them. I can feel eyes on me. which is really weird for me. Ethan looks so good in his suit and so does gray.

"hey boys" i say smiling.

"y/n you looking gorgeous" gray says hugging me.

"you dont look to bad yourself" i tell him. he smiles.

"you look beautiful baby" ethan says kissing my cheek. I smile.

"thank you. you look so good" i say fixing his tie.

"shall we go ahead and walk the carpet?" grayson says.

"wait we have to wak the carpet" i say getting nervous.

"yeah but youll be fine, just stick with me and act natural." ethan says.

"they might pull you aside for a by yourself photo but youll be fine okay?" e says. I knod.

This stuff is intense wow.

~

"ethan, grayson over here"

"boys over here."

"y/n! y/n look over here"

"can we get you to together" someone says to me and ethan.

wow it's insane with all these photographers.

"y/n can we get you by yourself?" a lady asks.

"yeah" i tell her.

"okay come on" she says leading me to another section.

"y/n! over here"

"y/n look over here"

"turn to the side!"

photographers yell and yell. trying to get as much pictures as they can.

ethan comes up to me and we pose.

"beautiful!"

"lovely couple!" someone yells. We both look at eachother and smile.

"you okay" he asks.

"im great" i say giving him a smile.

"good" he says.

We start walking the rest of the carpet and now its time for interviews.

"y/n, they want more pictures from you" a lady says.

"go ill be right here" ethan says. I smile and walk with the lady.

I go and take those pictures. There some fans that were standing over there and they waved for me to come over.

"your ethans girlfriend right?" someone asks.

"i am" i say smiling.

"wow your gorgeous" someone says.

"thank you" i say smiling.

"can we get pictures" they ask.

"of course!"

I take pictures with them and we talk a little about the boys. Were laughing and smiling. Talking about how crazy and cute they are. I tell them some funny stories about the twins. There all having a good time.

"okay i gotta run but ill see you guys around!" i say.

"bye y/n" they all say smiling.

I Finally go and find ethan and grayson. There over there talking with an interviewer.

"and your girlfriend y/n is she here" the interviewer asks.

"yeah shes- oh shes right here" he says as im walking up.

"Hi" i say smiling.

"y/n wow you look stunning!" she says.

"awh thank you!" i say smiling.

"you picked a good one" she says. he smiles.

"shes the best" ethan says.

"so y/n. You and ethan. how is it going" she asks.

"its going really well. ethan is an amazing, kind, humble person and im glad to be with someone like him" i say smiling.

"very cute! How are you taking the whole fame thing" she asks.

"Its a little weird, but ill get used to it" i say giggling. She smiles.

"What do you think about these boys probably getting an award today?" she asks.

"im super excited for them. They work so hard on everything they do and they really do deserve it. Im really glad that there nominated for one" i say.

"grayson what do you think about y/n and ethan" she asks.

"oh i love the two together. there so compatible with eachother. they boost eachother up. They help eachother grow. And y/n she's amazing! shes always there for support and she supports me and ethan. I couldnt ask for a better bestfriend" he says smiling.

"and ethan?"

"y/n is amazing. like grayson said were always helping eachother grow and shes always there for support. she supports us in the crazy things we do and i couldnt be any happier" he says and i smile.

"y/n what do you think?"

"These boys are amazing! They've helped me alot and i couldnt thank them enough. I love being with them. I love watching them do what they love. I love watching them grow. I will always support them in what they do. Just like they support me." i say smiling.

"yall are all perfect wow." she says.

"thank you" we all say in sync.

"well enjoy the awards and I hope you guys win! Y/n thanks for stopping and talking. I wish you and ethan the best and you look stunning!" she says.

"thank you!" i say smiling.

"thank you" e and g say.

We walk away.

"well that went good" ethan says.

"yes very" grayson says. I smile.

"come on lets go sit" ethan says grabbing my hand.

"oh thank god. these heels are killingg mee" i say throwing my head back. they both laugh.

Im so happy right now!

New chapter!! Sorry for any spelling errors!