Chapter 3

It was morning around 8:00 and I was meeting ethan at the coffee place at 9. I did my morning routine. going through my social medias, fed max, got in the shower, did my hair and makeup and then I put on some light high waisted shorts with a orange tight crop top with some white high top converse.

After I was done getting ready it was around 8:45 and I got in my car and headed to the coffee shop. When I got there I see ethan sitting outside with two coffees at the table. He looked pretty nervous, like I wasnt gonna show up. he was playing with his hands and watching everyone that walked by.

I get out of my car and walked across the street to meet him.

"hey e" i say as I sit down.

"hey" he says in relief that im here.

"I didnt know what you liked so I just got you what I get" he says handing me the cup.

"thanks" I say smiling.

"soo y/n tell me about yourself" he says taking a sip of his drink.

"Well..."

and I told him about everything, how I love to adventure, I like pineapple pizza, pancakes and sushi, how im 18. To my parents not being alive anymore and more and more things about me. I was pretty hesitant at first but for some reason when im with him im just so comfortable and safe. Its like I can tell him anything and he would understand. He's different from all the other guys ive been with or talked to. He actually listens and he cares. He dosent dose off when Im talking. He dosent tune out of what im saying. he's intrigued. Hes kind hearted and just sweet. Hes not all about him.

"wow y/n im so sorry about your family, i couldnt even imagine" he says.

"its tough at sometimes but I get through it" i say looking down.

"im always here if you wanna talk about it" he says putting his hand over mine. I look up at him and smile.

"well..its your turn now..tell me about youself" I say smiling.

ethans pov*

y/n was telling me about herself and she talks about how her family was murder and when those words came out of her mouth it broke my heart. I couldnt image how life must be for her. Not having anyone around but it makes me like her even more because shes such a strong person. Even with all that has happened she still manages to smile everyday and continue her life.

Shes different from most girls. Usually most girls just want sex and just want me for my looks or money but y/n she just wants to talk and have conversations and make memories which i dig 100%

She can carry on conversations and never let them die. She likes alot of things that I like. I honestly think ive found my dream girl.

"welll...its your turn, tell me about yourself" she says. I smile.

I tell her about the videos and how were "famous". I tell her about my family and how i have a twin and then a sister..i tell her about my dad and his cancer and then about my beautiful mother. I tell her about how we have the same interests like adventuring and pineapple pizza and pancakes and anything else I could possibly think of.

"wow, you got a crazy life" she say giggling.

"yeah it gets pretty crazy" I says giggling.

"seriously though, I couldnt imagine all the videos and being famous. I bet its so stressful"

"it gets pretty crazy and stressful sometimes but its our job to make our fans happy and put content out there and me and gray love what we do" I say.

"thats so awesome though, having a big fan base like you have. must feel nice having so much support on what you do" she says intrigued about all of this.

"yeah it's pretty amazing" i say smiling.

Its nice having fans but sometimes it gets a little crazy and very stressful. theres always drama out there and rumors and sometimes it makes me go crazy because its not true and we cant really say anything about it so we have to ignore it which is sooo hard because all you wanna do is tell them that it isnt true.

everytime we go anywhere public were always getting our picture taken or taking pictures with people. we can never go somewhere and have fun without so many people surrounding us. Sometimes me and gray wish we were just normal teens for a day.

end of pov*

I cant even imagine what they go through with all the fan drama and everything. It must be crazy and then making videos every week and editing and then posting. Having people follow you 24/7..thats just crazy.

"sooo im guessing you live in california then" i say smiling.

"yeah, me and gray are down here on this shoot we're doing with our friend bryant. We also came down here to clear our minds and help us be happy again" he says.

"you guys werent happy?" I ask.

"yeah weve just been in a shitty place mentally and just trying to get our happiness back" he says.

"i feel ya on that. Ive been trying to do that to, I just cant seem to get it back" i say looking down.

"hey, why dont you come to our shoot today..you can meet bryant and we can all have some fun" he says smiling.

"are you sure, I dont wanna intrude on anything" I say looking at him.

"no it would be fun" he says smiling.

"okay" I say smiling.

"your gonna need a bathin suit because its at the beach" he says standing up. I knod. We start walking to the car.

"hey y/n?" he says grabbing my arm gently.

"Yeah?" i say turning to him.

"your gonna find your happiness again, I know it" he says smiling. I give him a light smile.

"thanks e...your gonna find yours too" I say smiling.

"I think I already did" he says looking at me smiling. I blush and we get in the car and head back to my house so i can change into my bathin suit.