God of vengeance- abused male...

By robbiewazup

Y/n grew up knowing nothing but pain and fear, he was the son of a family that treated him like a beast. unti... More

Bringing gods together-Prologue chapter
Revelations- dark whispers of buried secrets
Divine plans- different gods have different ideals
Mom, Dad, your divine son has returned home...
Charecter BIO's
Clash of the gods on the time nest
Gods vs gods- the battle for time and space

Ultra Instinct- the birth of the vengeful god

10.1K 74 20
By robbiewazup

*Y/n's POV the day before meeting Salem*
The supreme Kai of time had died from the torture once again... I grow tired of this nonsense.

Y/n: "Apollyon revive her, we're not through yet."

Apollyon nodded and placed his demonic hand upon her, returning her soul to her and bring the Kai back to life. She gasped for air again, spluttering form the sensation of returning to life... for the 13th time.

Y/n: "I do not wish to kill you supreme Kai. However you are bring this upon yourself. So I shall ask you again. Give me the ring please."

Supreme Kai: "Never! The rings were made for those worthy of them. You are not worthy to hold one let alone two rings."

Y/n: "but of course I am. I am a god, the only god worthy to wield them. Soon I shall control this universe, whether you like it or not."

Supreme Kai: "the universe... the universe has its problems yes. But why do you seek to rule over all of creation?"

Y/n: "because the universe is burdened by self importance. Mortals believe they are better than the mortal below them. A foolish belief, a belief that has made many challenge the gods themselves, for they believe they are so high above other mortals that they can merely challenge a deity, and what do the gods do? Do they smite this insolence? Do they even show the smallest concern for what these actions cause? No! Instead they speak directly to the filth that is humanity. They allow the worms to crawl ever closer to them, to enter the realms of the gods. Despicable creatures."

Supreme Kai of Time: "y-you cant... cant paint every mortal with the same brush. My time patrollers are good people."

Y/n: "Some mortals use the gifts of the gods to create masterpieces, works of art that even the gods could not deny their beauty, and they shall be spared; others help the gods like you assist with small matters and they too shall be spared... but this is a small number. Most use their intellect to harm others, to brutally beat them as if they were mindless beasts attacking defenceless prey. That is how my quest for vengeance and peace began"

Supreme Kai of Time: "w-why are you like this? What made you so full of rage?"

Y/n: "I'm so glad you asked, it all began with this." I reveal an old battered leather bound book "this book began the fire. It showed me the error of the gods, and the means to enact my revenge on this world. This book began my story, the story of the pain I endured, and the long journey I travelled to achieve perfection. To begin, we shall travel back to my childhood. Where it all began... Menagerie. To understand my reasoning for the destruction of mortal kinds we shall look at my own past. To a young boy who only wanted to be loved."

*flashback. 10 years ago*
I was 10 at the time, Blake was twin sister, my mother was always home taking care of her, whilst my father was always busy as he was the leader of the white fang at the time. He would often come home stressed, and he would need something to take his mind off of work for a few hours. That was me. At 5pm every day that hulking oaf would come and beat the everloving crap out of me! Why was I treated like this? Because I'm a Faunaus with no animal traits, and Ghira saw me as an abomination. Blake found it funny how I was treated, often Ghira would take her and mother down to join in on the savage beatings... I shall spare you the details of these cruel beatings until such time as it is necessary. The only person who ever showed me love was my grandfather. The last time I saw him, he bequeathed me his ring, I always hid it from Ghira of course, but this ring surged with power, I could feel it pulse on my finger when I wore it. One day I learned the ring he gave me was a powerful artefact. The ring of storms.

I was in my room, the basement. Reading through some of the dusty old books left down here throughout the years. I closed the cover of my latest read and placed it on the large pile I had already read, the sheer weight of books caused the stack to topple over with a loud crash! When the dust cleared and everything was quiet again i sighed and began to clean up the mess... then a book from out of the corner of my eye peaked my interest... I walked over and read the title

Y/n: "interesting, 'gods of this world'? How could any god let people suffer? Maybe this book will tell me why I've never been saved... or why my family haven't been punished for what they do to me."

I started reading the book, each chapter spoke of a different god or Divine artefact bestowed to the world by the gods. Then one chapter in particular caught my attention. It spoke of 4 rings of power, each hummed with energy when worn by one deemed worthy to hold it. Wait a minute, hum with power? Grandads ring feels like it has power in it... I wonder...

As I removed the ring from its hiding place in the floor, I could hear that voice return home. Father. And his first order of business was to come and relieve some stress by beating me. Sure enough, I heard the door open and his booming voice call done to me

Ghira: "BOY! You better prepare yourself."

I hid in the darkened corner behind a stack of books, listening to his footsteps down the stairs

Ghira: "hiding from me? You'll pay for that too."

I grabbed the ring from the floorboard I hid it under and slipped it on. I was fed up of being a punching bag. Why I chose to finally have some confidence and stand up for myself I may never know.

Y/n: "I'm here father." I emerged from the book pile and stood confidently with my fists clenched.

Ghira: "good. Next time... come when I call for you!" He punched me in the gut and I flew backwards to the stone wall.

I could feel my ring growing hotter and pulsing with energy. As if uncovering a memory, my brain began to show me images of myself thrusting my fist in the air then punching the ground sending a shockwave of lightning in all directions. Naturally I took this as a sign and as I was about to copy the images I had just seen in my head... Ghira lunged at me and forced my body into the wall with such force the wall around me began to crack and crumble.

Ghira: "you broke the wall! You'll pay for that!" He began to unrelentingly lay into me, punching every part of my body in quick succession. I don't know how long it went on for, I felt like I was about to keel over. I was at my limit! Much to my relief he stopped and stood back for a moment, admiring his handiwork as I stood there, my head down in defeat

My body began to grow hotter, steam rising from all across my body. my head was still down, and my eyes were shut. But, I knew he was about to punch me again, so I dodged. I dodged with such instantaneous speed he couldn't counter it!

I stood still once again, as if I hadn't moved in the first place. As he dislodged his fist from the wall he marched over to me

Ghira: "how dare you move?!" He went for another punch, but this time, I grabbed his wrist and lifted my head to look at him.

Y/n: "no more... NO MORE!" I punched him at least 12 times in quick succession, the speed was such that he didn't move until the punches actually registered on him, he was throw across the room as the heat began to subside around my body, and my hair began to glow white "I've had enough of being treated like your punching bag! HAAAAAA!"

The commotion had been heard by Blake who came running down the stairs to help daddy dearest,

Blake: "get away from him you freak!"

I swung Ghira around by the leg to smack into her as she jumped towards me brandishing gamble shroud

Y/n: "PATHETIC!" I darted over to them and kicked Blake in the stomach "WEAK! YOU CALL ME THE FREAK?! YOU ARE WHATS WRONG WITH THIS WORLD!"

Blake: "how... how are you so strong?!"

YN: "because the good always win. you have treated me like a feral beast all my life. My twin sister... you will die, along with the rest of this world. If I ever see you again. You will fall, as will you father."

Ghira: "you don't get to leave until I say s- AAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!"
I unleashed a burst of lighting from my ring straight into his chest, as I stepped over his crumpled form I walked up the stairs to gather some supplies, once I was up the top of the stairs I looked back down at them and smiled

Y/n: "now you will know what its like to live in the dark." I slammed the door and locked it, grabbed the key and threw it at mother who was stood there in shock.

Kali: "son... please don't."

Y/n: "funny, I used to beg the same way, for the torture to stop. I just wanted to be one of the family... I guess I was wrong, I'm not part of this family, I am above you all."

I gathered some of Ghira's clothes, along with some food and supplies for my journey away form this hell hole. As I walked downstairs, Blake and Ghira and Kali were stood there in the doorway preventing me from leaving.

Y/n: "oh come on. Get out of my way, before I unleash the full power of grandfathers ring on you."

Blake: "Y/n please... give us a chance."

Y/n: "I just want to know... why was I abused throughout my life? Was it because I was born with no Faunus traits? Was it because I don't have a semblance? Or was it because you..." I point at father "because you knew when I became old enough I would become the leader of Menagerie whether you would like it or not?"

Ghira: "son... please."

Y/n: "pathetic... all of you, get out of my way now, or I will kill you."

Kali: "Y/n, you're angry I understand that... but you would never kill us."

Y/n: "I don't know... LET'S SEE! HAAAA!" I release the full power of the ring onto them, Ghira throws them all out of the way as the blast blows the doors off their hinges. "Guess I didn't... for now you live, but I promise I will return for you all one day, and until that day... I hope you all live in fear"

*back with YN and the supreme Kai of time*

Y/n: "...and so I left, hitched a ride on a ship and left Menagerie behind. On my travels I continued reading the book, I learned of the dragonballs and gathered them. I managed to wish for a time ring, so now I can manipulate time to my own ends... Now do you understand why I wish to end all those who would abuse their intellectual gifts from the heavens?"

Supreme Kai: "I.... I'm so sorry..."

Y/n: "please. Give me the ring... I shall return you to the time nest and you can continue with your life."

Supreme Kai: "alright... I want you to have my ring."

As she said the command, her ring glided off of her finger and stretched in order for it to sit perfectly on my left hand beside my time ring.

Y/n: "thank you... thank you so much! Apollyon, return her to her correct time and place. I'm off to get our next comrade, Salem. Whilst I'm doing that I need you to make a visit to Beacon, I hear some gods are having a meeting..." 

A/n: so obviously because this is a lot of time travel at the moment it will seem slightly jumbled but hopefully it will make more sense as we go along.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440K 4.7K 62
This is my first story so please forgive me for my mistakes I'm just thought of this so I hope you guys like it. Who ever is reading this. And hope y...
53.1K 686 30
Y/n "Father" was arrested due to Abusing her so she was Adopted by The Rose/Xian long family they treated her well until she hit the age of 12 some d...
290K 2.7K 62
(Y/N) Rose was the youngest out of everyone in his family and loves his family, he just wishes they'd feel the same way about him. His family used to...
1.8K 33 29
Power. The allure of it alone can drive those to destroy worlds. Power to some is control, others it's destruction, and even to a few a curse. Power...