Falling In Love With a Stalke...

By agustdickk

Song Jaerim. A girl who has nothing but her education and her dreams. She's very beautiful girl but she doesn... More

Falling In Love With a Stalker [EXO's Kai Fanfiction]
Chapter 1: The Start
Chapter 2: Switched Bags?!
Chapter 3: The DEAL?
Chapter 4: Jaerim vs. Min-ah?
Chapter 5: The Rumour?
Chapter 6: Lay's comfort
Chapter 7: The Fight?!
Chapter 8: Real-life Friends
Chapter 9: Sophie's arrival
Chapter 10: Bothered? + Opinion for the BaekYeon issue XD
Chapter 11: Pain..
How did I became an EXO fan?
Chapter 12: Lay helped me?
Chapter 14: Do Kyungsoo
Author's Note :'(
Chapter 15: Is this guilt?
Chapter 16: Falling for someone else
Chapter 17: The Accident
Chapter 18: At the Hospital
Chapter 19: "I can't afford to lose him."
Chapter 20: Jaerim's dream
Chapter 21: Mr. Kim
Chapter 22: Guilt
Chapter 23: "I'm indeed broken and hurt"
Chapter 24: Punishment
Chapter 25: Just a Misunderstanding?
Chapter 26: "I'm your bad-ass"
Chapter 27: The message
Chapter 28: The Party
Chapter 29: Goodbye, my lovely dork.
Chapter 30: Kai's old friend
Luhan :'(
Chapter 31: I don't know his birthdate
SPECIAL CHAP: Kyungsoo × Sophie
SPECIAL CHAP: Min-ah × Jongdae
SPECIAL CHAP : Lay × ???
SPECIAL CHAP: Suho × Ash
Chapter 32: January 14th
Chapter 33: Your happy tears
Chapter 34: Way Home
Chapter 35: The Epilogue

Chapter 13: Let's be strangers..

17.6K 593 160
By agustdickk

Jaerim's P.O.V.

A sunlight ray escaped the clean white curtain which hit my sleeping face. Groaning, I moved my hand, blocking the sunlight but I failed. Slowly, I opened my eyes and examined the place where I am lazily. Hmm, looks like I'm still in the hospital. I forgot that I spent the night here because that's what the doctor told Lay, then Lay told me so. Wait? Lay? Where's Lay?

I immediately sat up from my bed, and scanned the area... but Lay's not inside my ward. Aish! He's a liar. He said, he'll stay next to me because I needed him more... but look at him now, he's already gone.. Aigoo, why am I even getting mad? I'm not in a right position to be mad at him. I should be mad at myself... Expecting Lay to stay next to me until I wake up? Geez, wake up Jaerim! Who are you to Lay? You aren't his girlfriend. I thought, scolding myself.

I just sighed as I ruffled my hair. Seconds later, the door creaked open. A smile, swiftly was plastered on my face, thinking it would be Lay... but to my disappointment, *sigh* it's just a nurse.

She approached my direction with a warm smile on her face, and adjust the dextrose which is on the left side, beside me. I followed my gaze on her, wanting to ask her if she see the guy with me yesterday but words don't want to come out of my mouth so I just sighed and sighed.

I just looked at the window on the right side of the room.

“Looking for your boyfriend, Ms. Song?” The nurse interrogated, which made me looked at her.

What? What did she say? B-Boyfriend? Well, do we look good together that she had mistaken us as a couple? Pffft. “Ah.. Yess. Have you seen him?” Hey, hey. I need to grab this opportunity, telling this nurse that Lay is my BOYFRIEND! Hahaha.

“Oh, yes. He left hours ago and said, he was just going to take a shower and he'll be back with food, for you to eat.” She beamed after saying those words.

My goshhhhh! Lay, why are you this effin nice to me?! Ahh! I just smiled to her shyly, as a sign of ‘Thanks’.

“You are one lucky girl to have a boyfriend like him, Ms. Song. He's cute, a caring young gentleman, and a sweet boyfriend.” The nurse said, which made me flattered for some reason.

I just nodded at her and smiled like an idiot. Gosh! I really felt like Lay's girlfriend! *giggle mentally*

Then after a few minutes, the door creaked open again and we both turned to look at the door's direction to see who entered.

And it's Lay. Wearing a blue checkered polo that really suits him, ripped skinny pants and pair of sneakers.

“Heyy.” Lay greeted, bowing down to the nurse and approached me.

“Well, looks like your boyfriend is here. I should go now.” She said, as she did a teasing smile and walked out of the room after bowing a little to Lay.

And when she left, Lay sat next to me on my bed and handed me a strawberry yoghurt and some strawberries. Seriously? Can't he think of any more food to give to me? XD Haha. Just kidding though.

“There. Go, eat. Sorry, if I can't give you much more delicious food. I'm quite in a hurry. My friend, Suho, wants me to spend some time with our friends but I refuse. Since I need to be here with you.” He said, as he was opening the lid of his own strawberry yoghurt as well. What? H-He refuse to be with his friends just to be here? Aish. What does he mean by that?!

I just stay calm and quiet, pretending not to hear a single word he just said and started eating my strawberries.

“Hey. I even talked to your manager and I told her you're in the hospital right now so she excused you for not being able to go to work today.” He continued which made me looked at him, this time.

“Ah, thanks.” I paused. He even do that for me? “Anyway, how did you know where I work? I didn't tell you where I work before.”

“I asked Kai. I even told Kai to visit you here but looks like he doesn't want to.” He sighed, after. “What's happening between you, guys? Did you fight again?”

I shook my head as an answer. “This is nothing, Lay. Don't mind us. Maybe a little misunderstanding? I don't know but I think we don't want to see each other just yet.” I answered, as I continue to stuff the strawberries in my mouth.

“Hey! Be careful. Eat slowly, will you?” He said, calmly as he held my hand, stopping me to eat another strawberry. “Look at you. You look like a puffer fish.” He teased me, laughing a bit. My eyes landed where his hand is and it's holding my hand. I felt my cheeks so hot as I felt his soft warm hands and as he noticed me, looking at our hands together and me, blushing, he squeezed my hand more and smiled to me, showing off his adorable dimple again.

Geez! This guy's just teasing me! I quickly pulled away my hand from his and looked at the other way.

“Don't t-tease me like that, Lay. It's not funny..” I said, almost whispering.

“I'm not teasing you. I just wanna hold your hand tightly.” He said, shooting me another smile.

I just looked at him and didn't bother smiling. Oh, Lay.. I wonder what you think of me?

Kai's P.O.V.

“So, Kai. Did you like the movie we watched?” Sophie asked enthusiastically, as we headed outside the cinema.

I smiled and answered a simple “Of course.” to her, which is a freaking lie. *sigh* I just hated how boring that romantic movie we watched a while ago. All I did was just sleep and I think she didn't even notice I was asleep in the entire movie because she was too focused watching that boring movie.

“Tsk. Liar. You didn't even watch a single scene, Kai. You didn't even know what's the name of the main actor there. You just slept.” She said, purring her lips and folded her hands under her chest as we proceeded walking alongside each other. Aish! How does she even know every little thing I do?

I rubbed the nape of my neck as I speak. “Ehh, I'm sorry, Sophie. It's just, you know how I hate romantic movies. Have you forgot?”

She looked at me, biting her lip. “R-Really? I didn't know.” She said, almost whispering. She forgot? That's so unlike her. I guess having a long distance relationship made an impact to the both of us that even the smallest things were forgotten. “Hmm, still! You slept in the entire movie so I have a punishment for you?”

“Punishment?” I repeated.

“Yup. Lay oppa told me that you and Jaerim have an arguement. That's what he think, at least and Jaerim's your only friend, Kai. You should have at least be nice to her.. So we have to go visit her in the hospital, right now. Let's go!” She said, continuously as she quickly dragged me out of the mall, where the cinema is.

Aish! Out of all the punishment, why does it have to be where Jaerim is? Shiiiit!

-------------

Arriving at the hospital after 20 minutes, Sophie's still dragging me until the entrance of the hospital. Without any asking any nurses or doctors, she just continued to drag me inside the elevator and pressed the button which writes ‘2’ that means 2rd floor, obviously.

As the elevator made a ‘Ting’ sound, it automatically opened and she proceeded dragging me until we stopped in front of the room which has a ‘702’ attached on the door. She slowly turned the knob and pushed open the door slowly. We entered the room and I saw Lay hyung sitting next to Jaerim on the same bed as well, they were talking to each other comfortably and I saw a tinge of pink on Jaerim's face as she just stared at Lay hyung's face.

“Oooh, what a lovely sight!” Sophie cooed as we both entered the ward.

Lay hyung and Jaerim shifted their attention to us and Jaerim's sweet expression on her face, slowly disappeared as she saw me, standing next to Sophie. Jaerim and I exchanged unpredictable gazes as we stared at each other.

“Oh! You two just look so good together!” Sophie cooed again.

I saw Lay hyung smiled as he heard what Sophie said but Jaerim looked away and sighed.

“Anyway, what brings the both you here? You're on a date, right?” Lay hyung asked Sophie.

“Oww. It's a long story but it's all Kai's fault.” Sophie said, as she sat on the mini sofa near the window. “For how many days Jaerim has to stay here, anyways?”

“Oh, she can go home tomorrow.” Lay hyung answered again. Jaerim and I stay quiet for some reason. I could feel how she doesn't wants me to be here. I also don't want to be here but.. as soon as I saw her.. My heart softened. Is this pity? My furrowed brows seemed relax now. I don't know. I want to sit next to her and apologize but something stops me and it was what Min-ah told me just a day ago. I can't believe I made everything worse again. She has a quiet and a peaceful highschool life and bullshit! I ruined her life again, just like how I ruined her life in middleschool! Why can't I do anything right? Why do I have to be such an idiot asshole!

There was a big tension between Jaerim and I. No one wants to speak first.

“Guys, are you sure you're both okay?” Sophie said, as she approached Jaerim and tapped her shoulder.

Jaerim looked at Sophie and faked a smile as she nodded. “Kai and I were okay. Just a little misunderstanding.” She lied.

“Okay. But.. I think.. You guys need to talk. So, if it's alright, Lay oppa and I will leave the room and you guys talk alone, okay?” Sophie said, still quite unsure to what she said. She doesn't trust me that much like before. That's how I see it. She's a little scared, leaving Jaerim and I alone here but she already made a decision..

And with that, she left, trailing behind Lay hyung and closed the door shut. I'm pretty sure they won't listen to what Jaerim and I will talk about because of the sounds of their footsteps, slowly vanishing. And I know Lay hyung trust me.

Jaerim laid on her bed and covered her body in that thick white blanket of hers. She stayed quiet, obviously. So I decided to talk first. I've been standing for a while so I took a sit on the mini sofa and speak. “I'm sure you don't want to see me yet. I know you might be thinking I just use you or whatsoever but I'm sorry, Jaerim. I'm sorry for everything.” I said, sincerely.

Jaerim didn't respond and stay quiet so I spoke again.

“I really am your friend, Jaerim. I am. You're my only friend and I—“

“Tsk. That sentence. It disgust me.” She paused for a second or two. “You're not my friend. NEVER!” This time, she sat up from the bed, forcing her tears not to fall. “You just made my life worse! You selfish jerk! If you're really my friend, you'll care for me. You'll help me. But what did you do? You just stared at me while I was lying on the floor weakly and in pain. You even muttered some fucking words that doesn't really matter! Because of you, everyone thinks I'm a slut now. Everyone believes in your lies that we're really having an affair. Why can't you just tell them that everything's a fucking lie? Will that kill you if you tell them, huh?” I was dumbfounded, as I watched her say those words. Her words hit me in the chest. I really was an idiot. Because of my stupid plans, she's the one whose suffering the consequences... I want to apologize again, since that's the only thing I could do as of now but I know she'll just going to shout at me more.

So, slowly, I walked toward her and sat next to her on the bed. I held both of her hands and wrapped them around my nape then I snaked my hands on her waist and pulled her close to mine. I felt her warmth as we did this. I don't know what's got into me but this is the only thing I could think of now. She took her hands from my nape and started hitting my shoulders with her closed fists. “Let go, you idiot! Stay away from me!” She yelled, in between her sobs.

“Just hit me until you had enough if that'll satisfy you...” I whispered next to her ear as I pulled her much more closer to me. This time, I felt our cheeks touched and she suddenly stopped hitting me with her closed fist and held my shoulders tightly. “Please, Kai.. Stay away from me. I don't want to be related to you anymore. The more I got close to you, the more trouble you bring in my pathetic life. I don't want us to be friends anymore. Let's pretend, we didn't do the deal and let's be... Let's be strangers..” She said, with harsh tone on her voice as well. I don't know but something inside me just broke? What's that? I can't...

Something inside me felt like it was being crumpled like a paper... I can't explain how I feel but damn those words are the most painful words someone told me just yet.

Why am I feeling this way? If I only want Jaerim to be my friend... Nothing more than that.

But now.. She wants us to be strangers to each other.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Hiiiii guys!! I know it's long and lame bit please, bear with me. :( I have tons of assignment but still I saved some spare time just to update guys. That's how much I love my readers. Haha! Anyway, I was thinking of writing a HunHan fic, after this.. But this fic still has a long way to go! Hahaha! Just wanna share it to you, since I don't know.. HunHan really stole my heart right now! XD Hahaha!  Okay. Bye for now. Wait for the next update! VOTE and COMMENT, pleassssee. :) :D

•×LuHainne

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 459 46
It was a story about Y/n L/n wanted to have a low profile life when entering her dream school but after encountering 7 mans that she thought very wei...
7.7K 238 51
Park Je Ri. A girl who was forced to try to fit into the normal world full of humans and mortals as a half-dragon. From what we know, society isn't...
11.4K 521 25
"What else are you hiding from me?" "Y-your highness" "Answer me!" *** You're born a girl but forced to cover as a boy your entire life. One fateful...
3.6K 159 17
[COMPLETE] He stares down at me with his cinnamon colored eyes and I look back at him with my own. There's a silence in between us, and I can't help...