Beast of me | Yoonmin

By iGYSmetahuman

A desperate broke student faces a heartless beast and applies to be his personal slave. Started: 06/01/18 End... More

DISCLAIMER
Beast one
Beast two
Beast three
Beast four
Beast five
Beast six
Beast seven
Beast eight
Beast nine
Beast ten
Beast eleven
Beast twelve
Beast thirteen
Beast fourteen
Beast fifteen
Beast sixteen
Beast seventeen
Beast eighteen
Beast nineteen
Beast twenty
Epilouge
NEW BOOKS‼️

Prolouge

6.4K 285 9
By iGYSmetahuman

Min Yoongi was your ideal guy that you can never avert your eyes to. Unrealistic, too good to be true and someone who's just so perfect. Their family was extremely wealthy, his face was that of an angel's so pure and kind, his fair skin was like a falling snowflake that seems to glow and outshine from the rest. His wits are not to be challenged for he was undeniably intelligent. Seems like man out from a fairytale story, indeed he was.

But his one and only flaw that drowns him for his perfection, his personality was a complete opposite from his angelic appearance. For he acts cruelly to others like a heartless beast.

A/n:
Another type of Yoonmin book! This is the book schedule, if you want to check my other Yoonmin books, feel free to! See you soon siblings~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 5.2K 32
Where Taehyung loses his job and is in desperate need of money to support his siblings. One day he finds a job aplication in the mansion owned by the...
332K 19.8K 26
Yoongi has one friend and absolutely no interest in making any others. Insisting that Namjoon is all he needs, he spends his days hiding peacefully i...
25.2K 912 17
For his entire life Min Yoongi has been a vampire, living in a pack of pure-blood vampires. He goes to a mixed school. A school with both Vampires an...
D Or L? By Min.

Fanfiction

4.3K 278 32
A story between a personal assistant jimin who fell inlove with his boss MIn Yoongi. Read to find out