Strawberry Pocky // Nomin

De CheongSolhee

"You eat like a girl!" "Does that make you a pig then...?" Jaemin, a sweets maniac with glasses has just move... Mais

Prologue.
Ch. 1: "Glasses Boy"
Ch. 2: The 17 Princes
Ch. 3: Whispers
Ch. 4: Heartbreaker
Ch. 5: "Prince-ly"
Ch. 6: Until The Party...
Ch. 7: Before The Party...
Ch. 8: At The Party...
Ch. 9: Party Games
Ch. 10: Ending The Party...
1K Update!
1K Special Pt. 1
1K Special Pt. 2
1K Special Pt. 3
1K Special Pt. 3.5
Ch. 11: After The Party
Ch. 12: ...don't touch my Nana!
โค 3K! โค
๐ŸŒ Q&A ๐ŸŒ
Just a Quick Mention...
Ch. 13: Crush
Ch. 14: Clothes
Ch. 15: A Little Change
Ch. 16: Food is Life
Ch. 17: Deeper Dreams
Ch. 18: Stuck
10K
Ch. 19: Unworthy Grace
10K Special Pt. 1
10K Special Pt. 2
Ch. 21: Wait, What..?
Ch. 21.5: Meanwhile...
Ch. 22: Precious
Ch. 23: Date?
Ch. 23.5: Window of Stars
Ch. 24: School Snacks
Ch. 25: 404 Purity Not Found
Ch. 25.5: And Then I Found My Way To You
Ch. 26: I, Who You Found
Ch. 27: Sleeping Cutie
Ch. 28: A Day With You
Ch. 28.5: What Are We..?
Ch. 29: Pretty Boy
๐Ÿ’  I NEED HELP ๐Ÿ’ 
Ch. 30: Love Square? (1)
Ch. 31: Love Square? (2)
Ch. 32: Love Square? (3)
Ch. 33: Love Square? (4)
โœจ ๐ŸŽ‰ 50K UPDATE ๐ŸŽ‰โœจ
Ch. 34: How to Make Your Friends Hate You
๐Ÿ”ธ๐ŸŒธ Tag! ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ”ธ
Ch. 35: A Mess of Emotions
Ch. 36: Part The Fog
<< 50K: Shout Out! >>
<< 50K: Voted Story! >>
๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒธ Tag! (Again) ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’
Ch. 37: Fun Night And Fright (FNAF)
Ch. 38: Cold
Ch. 39: What A Weird Twist...
100K UPDATE
๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰ 100K SPECIAL! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ
Ch. 40: Plan It! (1)
Ch. 41: Plan It! (2)
Ch. 42: Folding
๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŽ† 500 Follower Story Up!๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŒŸ
Ch. 43: Strawberry Pocky
Ch. 44: An Epilogue

Ch. 20: Blankets

5.3K 291 617
De CheongSolhee

[Jaemin POV]

"What do you mean Mark and Haechan both disappeared?"

Jaehyun was standing at the counter, very worried at the moment. Jaemin was concerned because his brother looked very tired. It was about two in the morning, and Renjun called to say that Mark and Haechan left and they had no idea where to.

"Aish these kids," Jaehyun massaged his temples.

"Hyung, are you going to look for them?" Jaemin asked.

"Mark and Haechan are almost adults now, Jaemin. I'm sure they'll be responsible."

Jaemin shrugged and sighed.

Then, a knock at the door broke the brother's relaxing silence.

Jaehyun trudged over to the door, groaning from sleepiness.

"Ugggh....Yongie? Why are you here?"

"I need to talk to you..." Taeyong's eyes drifted to Jaemin, pleading him for something.

Jaemin sighed.

Adult things did not make good audio.

"I'll sleep over with Eunwoo-hyung and take care of Bonnie-hyung," Jaemin grabbed a pillow and blanket. "Hyung, Jaehyung-hyung is kinda tired so go easy okay?"

Jaemin didn't care to listen to Jaehyun's denials as he opened the door and was now standing in front of Jeno's door.

Jaemin had forgotten that Jeno lives next to him. But for a short while, he tried not to remember. It was really pulling his heart to stay away from him.

But after seeing Jeno shaken from the elevator... Why did it feel like he was hating on a child now?

*knock knock*

"Eunwoo-hyung? Are you guys sleeping yet?"

The door swung open, revealing Eunwoo in a long bathrobe with reading glasses.

"Jaemin-ah?" Eunwoo looked at him questiongly.

"Do you mind if I stay over tonight...?"

"Actually..." Eunwoo shifted out of the doorway and pointed at a room with his head. "You may want to go see Jeno."

Jaemin immediately wanted to decline. But that didn't happen as he followed his hyung to the bedroom door.

"Jeno-ah?" Eunwoo knocked. "Jaemin's here. I'm opening the door, okay?"

The door opened to reveal a completely dark room, void of light. Jaemin could just barely make out a bed with a figured assumed to be wrapped in blankets like a cocoon.

"You can share the bed, but to sofa is free if you don't feel comfortable," Eunwoo pat Jaemin's shoulder. "He's been quiet since you dropped him off, and he wouldn't let anyone touch him. Just do me a favor and talk to him, okay?"

"Arrasseo, thanks hyung," Jaemin gave a slight smile.

Eunwoo drifted back to a chair next to a lampstand with a book. Jaemin sighed, looking at the blanket cocoon in front of him.

"Jeno...?" Jaemin took a small step into the blackness.

There was a small sound from shifts in the cocoon.

Then, a shy head popped out.

"Umm...." Jaemin searched the pockets of his oversized sweatshirt. "Want some mochi?"

Jaemin pulled out mini packets of mochi, sadly offering the boy in blankets his stash of late-night snacks.

Jeno popped his head fully out of the blankets, nodding cutely like a toddler.

Jaemin let out a breath of relief as he sat down on the bed, picking up a random mochi and unwrapping it for Jeno.

"Here," Jaemin held it up to the boy.

Instead of taking the mochi out of Jaemin's hand, Jeno shuffled close to the brown-haired boy and shyly wrapped his fingers around Jaemin's. The blonde boy then cutely took a small bite out of the mochi, like a chipmunk eating a strawberry.

Jaemin felt the heat from Jeno's warm hands climb up to his face.

"Y-yah, what's with you?" Jaemin stuttered as the other boy continued to munch on the mochi.

"Nono likes chocolate mochi..." Jeno's surprisingly soft voice melted Jaemin's heart and temporarily made him forget he was supposed to hate the boy.

Jaemin flushed as he fed Jeno the next mochi, unsure of what flavor it was.

Jeno accidently nibbled his finger, sending ticklish shocks up Jaemin's arm. The brown-haired boy silenced a squeal as Jeno innocently went on eating, eyes wide in simple happiness at the sweet treats.

Jaemin was wondering what kind of sin he had comitted to be punished like this when Jeno took the last bite of the mochi, delicately tracing the tip of his tongue on Jaemin's fingers. His tongue drew tiny circles, the touches almost teasing Jaemin.

Jaemin could imagine Jeno in car ears and a choker--

Jeno smiled innocently and licked his lips, "It tastes good~"

Jaemin was about to loose his grip on sanity, and a bit of purity as well.

Someone grab him holy water.

"A-are you still h-hungry?" Jaemin slipped his hand out of Jeno's awkwardly.

Jeno nodded childishly.

Jaemin returned his nod and opened a new mochi, sniffing it before identifying it as taro flavored.

Jaemin felt the heat rise in his face as he held out the mochi to Jeno, this time bracing himself for all surprises.

Jeno nibbled the mochi, then excitedly ate it with a satisfied smile. His soft lips grazed Jaemin's fingers tenderly, almost making Jaemin give in to his temptation to madly kiss him all over. He wanted to hold the blonde boy close and take in his everything. Jaemin wanted to feel his plump and soft lips while running his hands along Jeno's  smooth skin.

Jaemin wanted to slap himself.
Where was that holy water?

"Jaeminnie~" Jaemin froze as Jeno wrapped his arms around him, nuzzling into the crook of his neck. "Jaeminnie, Jaeminnie can we be friends?"

Jaemin almost said yes.

"Uh... "

"I sowwy... ...Nono's been a bad boy and Jaeminnie was in trouble~"

Jaemin was going to loose his mind. Jeno was beyond cute at the moment, and he couldn't bring himself to hate the blonde boy, snuggling like a sleepy infant in his arms.

"Nono, do you hate me...?" Jaemin softly asked, eyes relaxing in emotion.

"N-no Nana..." Jeno's fragile voice was laced with sadness. "I-i... It feels weird when you play with me."

Jeno unwrapped his arms and pointed a finger at his chest.

"When Jaeminnie talks to me it feels weird here."

The blonde cutie twittled his fingers.

"Does Nana hate me too....?"

The brown-haired boy took a moment to think.
It was incredibly painful trying not to think of Jeno. But everytime he was with Jeno, things just felt... Right. It felt magical. The strong Jeno made his mind spin, but the soft one melted him to the core.

Why didn't he hate Lee Jeno?
Why didn't he stop liking Lee Jeno?

"We're friends Nono.." Jaemin softly smiled. "Of course I like you."

"Really? Really really?!"

"You're silly," Jaemin pulled Jeno in for a hug, still unsure, but positive he could remain friends with the blonde.

Jeno's face lit up with joy and he squealed in happiness. The boy still wrapped in blankets clung onto Jaemin, happily embracing his friend.

"Shh! Your hyung is sleeping in the other room!" Jaemin playfully tickled Jeno's side.

"Jaeminnie, you're such a meanie!" Jeno pouted and retaliated with a tickle attack on Jaemin's stomach.

Jaemin rolled around the bed laughing as Jeno tried to tickle him further. The blankets landed on the floor, and Jeno laughed as he pinned Jaemin to the bed, wrists in his hands on either side of him.

Jaemin squeaked, predicting another tickle attack. He tried to escape from Jeno, only to be startled as the blonde boy bent closer to his face, looking into his eyes.

"Je..no......?" Jaemin could see curiousity, as well as a glint of mischeviousness in Jeno's eyes.

The pinned boy tried not to freak out as Jeno got closer to him, making all space between them disappear. His blonde hair brushed Jaemin's forehead as the boy underneath closed his eyes in slight surprise.

Jaemin waited, Jeno's breath brushing his lips.

Then, delicate lips pressed onto the tip of his nose, making his heart leap out of his chest.

Jaemin opened his eyes as he could feel Jeno retreat, sliding off him.

"Nana, I'm sleepy~~" Jeno wrapped in his blankets again.

"Okay," Jaemin got to from the bed and tucked Jeno in, the blonde softly yawning.

Jaemin turned to go to the couch.

"Nana."

Jeno's hands wrapped around Jaemin's waist in a flash.

"Sleep with me."

Jaemin lost his breath for a second, but slapped himself after he turned to see a innocent Jeno with puppy eyes.

"Sure," Jaemin walked Jeno back over to the bed and tucked himself in with Jeno, dying internally from air loss at screaming.

Jaemin laid frozen as Jeno's breaths got less and less audible. The blonde was breathing calmly as he slept.

After some time, Jaemin turned away from Jeno and closer his eyes. The breathing of the other boy peacefully soothing him to sleep.

Warm arms wrapped around his waist.

"I love you, Nana."
------------------------------------------------------
(a/n:

OUR SWEET BABIES, OML.

There's more to come, my lovelies! I can't wait to write more, and I can proudly say we're now at a good amount through the story!

Jisung just hasn't started yet, 😉.

Question: Do you think Mark or Haechan is better at being a top?

Answer: Markhyuk is great either way in general. ❤❤❤❤❤      )

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

26.3K 1K 20
jeno and jaemin work in a cafรฉ. renjun likes hot chocolate and boys. sequel to plushies.
220K 7.9K 116
jaemin_dance You've been really weird lately, Lee Jeno LeecatNo something changed and it's your fault jaemin_dance what have I done now? LeecatN...
28.6K 1.2K 47
If chance was put into your favour, would you use it? Lee Jeno. Probably one of the prettiest people in the uni, no, in the world, the galaxy. No oth...
41.1K 1.5K 28
where an introverted jaemin takes interest on the cute boy who moved in next door. โ€ข lee jeno ร— na jaemin โ€ข high school au | fluff ยฉ laviverse