Instagram H.S

By britishcvnts

harrystyles is now following you. Where a boy and girl fall in love through social media. Completed February... More

Important
1 like
2 likes
3 likes
4 likes
5 likes
6 likes
7 likes
8 likes
9 likes
10 likes
11 likes
12 likes
13 likes
14 likes
15 likes
16 likes
17 likes
18 likes
19 likes
20 likes
21 likes
22 likes
23 likes
24 likes
25 likes
26 likes
27 likes
28 likes
29 likes
30 likes
31 likes
32 likes
33 likes
34 likes
35 likes
36 likes
37 likes
38 likes
39 likes
40 likes
41 likes
42 likes
43 likes
45 likes
46 likes
47 likes
48 likes
49 likes
50 likes
51 likes
52 likes
53 likes
54 likes
55 likes
56 likes
57 likes
58 likes
59 likes
60 likes
61 likes
62 likes
63 likes
64 likes
65 likes
66 likes
67 likes
68 likes
69 likes
70 likes
71 likes
72 likes
73 likes
74 likes
75 likes
76 likes
77 likes
78 likes
79 likes
80 likes
81 likes
82 likes
83 likes
84 likes
85 likes
86 likes
87 likes
88 likes
89 likes
90 likes
91 likes
92 likes
93 likes
94 likes
95 likes
96 likes
97 likes
98 likes
99 likes
100 likes
101 likes
102 likes
103 likes
104 likes
105 likes
106 likes
107 likes
108 likes
109 likes
110 likes

44 likes

975 23 0
By britishcvnts

*this chapter has smut and if you aren't interested in that then skip this chapter because I split it incase some people didn't want to read it. 

Not edited*

I hurried to the apartment door soon as I hear the door knob jiggle. Harry is finally back. I smile soon as he opens the door, not even a foot in I jump on him and wrap my legs around his waist.

"Hey baby, I missed you," he says and I had to kiss him. I missed his lips on mine I haven't seen him in nearly 2 months.

"That's a nice welcome home," he says after our kiss.

"So, what do you want to do in the 2 weeks I have you?" I closed the door and bring his things to our room.

"I was thinking of having doing dirty unimaginable things to my beautiful girlfriend," he says his hot breath hitting my ear as he whispered. My legs went numb at the thought of him being between them again.

"Well she will like that very much," I smirk moving towards him. He warps his hands around my waist pulling me into a kiss. God I really missed his lips. I deepen the kissed when my back fell on the bed. He pulled away and kissed my neck "God I missed you" he said between kisses. He found my sweet spot on my collarbone and I let out a moan. I began to take off his shirt and unbuckle his belt. He stopped me from pulling his pants down. "Not yet." He grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled off my head and began kissing down my chest as he trailed kisses down to my waist and pulled my shorts off. He kissed the side of my hips down to the insides of my thighs leaving me breathless.

He unhooked my bra tossing it on the ground and kissing my breasts he began to suck the sensitive area which was going to leave a mark. My fingers nails scrapped his back while he continued the satisfying act.

I began to nip at his ear and left a trail of kisses down his chest until I reach Harry's waistband of his jeans and pull down his pants so he's left in his boxers. He got up from the bed and went to the bathroom and came back with a condom.

His slips out of his boxers and comes back to the bed. "Can't wait to fuck you until can't walk straight," he says after he put the condom on.  I wasn't shocked about his vulgar words he's more dominant and assertive during sex which I love. He lined himself up and thrust inside me. At first he went insanely slow just to tease me. He wanted me to begged for it because that's how narcissistic he is. I let out a moan more like a groan I guess. "Fuck please faster baby."

Harry quickly responds as his pounds into me
pushing deeper inside me each time.

"Yes," I moaned at the pleasure.

"Fuck, you're so beautiful baby." I began to call his name repeatedly as his thrust were faster and sloppier.

"Harry," I moaned scratching my nails on his back. The pleasure of him inside me was indescribable he was driving me over the edge with each thrust.

"Fuck Maya," he moaned as he pulled out pushed back inside me deeper and harder.

"Baby come with okay," he said as he thrust harder each time. I heard him repeatedly curse my name as felt my stomach tighten and I screw my eyes shut as muttered Harry's name as I came undone. He came spilling out in the condom and pulled out. Both out of breath.

"Damn I really missed that," I say once I gain my breath back.

"I love you Maya." I smile my heart was full and it was because of him, I have gotten a lot hate but he's constant love is what keeps me sane.

"I love you Harry." he kissed my forehead as we lay their in silence enjoying each other's company.

❖❖❖

Next chapter will be a longer one but no smut so if you like that then vote and comment for more updates.

Ily❣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

681K 16.7K 57
──── 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐇 ❛ you will forever be my 𝙖𝙡đ™Ŧ𝙖𝙮𝙨 ❜ īš™đ—Œđ—ˆđ–ŧ𝗂đ–ē𝗅 𝗆𝖾đ–Ŋ𝗂đ–ē 𝗑 𝗋𝖾đ–ē𝗅 𝗅𝗂đ–ŋ𝖾 īšš īš™ 𝗁đ–ē𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗌𝗍𝗒𝗅...
1M 27.3K 126
──── 𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 ❛ lately you've been on my đ™ĸ𝙞đ™Ŗ𝙙 ❜ īš™đ—Œđ—ˆđ–ŧ𝗂đ–ē𝗅 𝗆𝖾đ–Ŋ𝗂đ–ē 𝗑 𝗋𝖾đ–ē𝗅 𝗅𝗂đ–ŋ𝖾 īšš īš™ 𝗁đ–ē𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗌𝗍𝗒īŋŊ...
1.4M 11.9K 194
They fell in love through a camera. They fell apart through a camera. How did their story start? How will it end? ALL RIGHTS RESERVED TO @MARIAN_XC. ...
98.5K 1.4K 26
You were walking through the streets in tears, your boyfriend had broken up with you, you wanted to escape the world, but you run into a group a boys...