My Parents Are Vampires?!

By Gigi1020

***Spinoff to My Dark Side*** 16 yeard old Anneliese and 17 year old Andy thought they had a pretty normal li... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Epilogue
Authors Note

Chapter 31

4K 174 206
By Gigi1020

 Chapter 31

Enjoy:)

Gabriel P.O.V

As soon as I began to stir up I noticed something was wrong.

Something was very wrong.

I groaned and tried moving but I couldnt feel my body at all, worse yet, I couldnt feel my wolf!

What the hell?

I blinked more as I realized I really couldnt feel my wolf at all! It was as if I had no wolf, which made me worry.

Are you in there? I asked my wolf worriedly blinking more and trying to get my fuzzy head to work.

Silence.

I groaned and looked up, it seemed as if I was in an abandoned cabin, I frowned and looked around me as my eyes focused, there was no one around and I couldnt hear anything, it took a while for my eyes to focus in the darkness, since I couldnt feel my wolf for some reason I couldnt see in the darkness anymore.

"Hello?" I asked feeling stupid, why was I calling out? What did I expect? To have someone call back? It was obvious I was all alone, no one was around me. I strained to hear something, anything, but I couldnt, there was no sound at all.

I grunted and blinked, I felt numb all over my body, I couldnt feel my legs, or my arms, nothing!

I felt as if my whole body was divided, what the hell did Brent do to me!? When I regained control of my body again I was going to kill him slowly and painfully! I swore I would!

Annie, I thought worriedly snapping me head up.

Oh shit Annie, I looked around me again wondering where the hell was I and how far away I was from her!?

A horrible sinking sensation hit my stomach, fear began to bubble all over my body and I began to get anxious, oh shit, where was Annie?! Had that leech kidnapped her?! If he had hurt her, in any little slightest way I was going to make his death even worse!

Once my eyes completely focused in the dark I looked down at myself, there was ropes everywhere on my body and I had to look down at my body to realize that I was tied to a chair, whatever that tranquilizer had, it was strong because I couldnt even feel myself tied up to the chair.

I frowned and tried to move but I had no control over my body, I growled loudly and swore under my breath.

What was I going to do?!

I had no idea where I was, no idea when this stupid tranquilizer would wear off, and no idea where Annie was at!

"Brent you're going to suffer!" I swore under my breath again as I tried with all my strenght to move, to do anything!

After a couple of seconds of struggling with the ropes I gave up, whatever that tranquilizer was it made you feel completely weak.

I let out deep breaths trying to clear my mind and not panic.

Think Gabriel, think, I told myself, you have no idea where you're at, you have no clue if you're mate is okay, you have no idea where the hell Brent is. I groaned at myself and sighed, I had no idea of anything!

I looked around me worriedly, finally letting the panic sink in, I really was screwed! If this tranquilizer didnt wear off soon I would have no way to contact the alpha.

"Damn it" I murmured under my breath, the alpha was going to really kill me! I failed the only thing he left me in charge of! I deserved getting kicked off my place as Beta!

How could I have let Brent drug me?!

My only job was to protect Annie, the person who I swore would never let anything hurt her.

To say I felt angry at myself was an understatement!

And Andy?

"Shit" I growled under my breath, I wondered if Brent had taken Andy also! Last thing I remember about him before passing out was that he had gotten stabbed with the tranquilizer also, my worry doubled in an instant.

If anything happened to Andy or Annie I was never going to forgive myself! I already felt horrible because I let one of the wolf's die, the alpha was going to be super disappointed in me, I could already picture his angered face.

I have to fix this, I have to find Annie and Andy and make sure to keep them safe, I told myself.

If only Brent appeared, I thought angrily.

Oh that rotten leech! I hoped he enjoyed his last couple of minutes alive because I was going to make sure to end his pathetic life! I was going to crush his skull in my hands! I was going to decapitate him! I was going to-

A loud bang interrupted my internal thinking and I snapped my head to the side, bright light poured into the cabin making me squint my eyes.

"Well well well, the mutt is stronger than I really thought!" one of the vampires that had been with Brent said entering the cabin and turning on the lights as he walked towards me. I recognized him at once! He was the guy that had brought me here, him and that one vampire girl.

The lights hurt my eyes but as I had guessed, we were in an abandoned cabin, there was little furniture, piles of dust and cobwebs everywhere.

"Where's Annie?" I growled immediately glaring at the leech who stood up in front of me.

He smirked and crossed his arms, "You should enjoy the last couple of minutes you have of life mutt, Brent is on his way and," he smiled wider "Things are going to get fun" he said.

"Listen to me leech as soon as this tranquilizer wears off I wont hesitate on killing you and your stupid friends! Tell me where Annie is!" I demanded.

He laughed and walked away with an evil smirk shaking his head.

"You're going to die! You're no match for me you stupid leeches! If you dont tell me where Annie and Andy are at I'll make sure you guys die!" I yelled at him as he walked away, laughing louder with everything I said.

I growled and tried to move again, I tried to loosen the ropes on my arms so much the rope cut my wrists and the more I moved around the more I seemed to loose energy which only caused me to grow angrier and angrier!

How was I supposed to protect Andy and Annie if I couldnt regain my strength?

Come on wake up, I growled to my wolf, wake up I know you're in there.

"If you dont let me go right now-"

The leech turned to me and grinned "What? You'll do what? Try and kill me? Come on mutt, you shouldnt even be awake yet, that tranquilizer if strong enough to make you weak for several hours, how are you going to finish us all of when you're nothing but a weak human with no wolf? In a couple of minutes it'll be four against one and let me remind you that Brent cant wait to kill you" he snickered "I wouldnt be surprised if he killed you at once!" he grinned.

"Thats what you have to do to make sure I dont kill you guys? Drug me!? You know perfectly well that if I wasnt drugged up I would be able to kill you guys in no time!" I growled.

"Yeah well too bad that without your wolf you're nothing" he laughed.

"What drug did you use on me leech?!" I asked angrily, he had a point though, I depended too much on my wolf, on the strength he provided me.

"One that will make you feel as if you were a normal, weak, defenseless human" he laughed again.

"You son of a-" I growled struggling against the ropes again trying to get them to loosen up, the only thing I managed was to move one inch forwards on the chair.

"Just wait! Just wait until the drug wears off, you wont stand a chance! I'll make sure you suffer!" I growled loudly.

The leech walked to me again and smirked, "You know you really arent in a very good position to make threats mutt" he shook his head swinging his arm back and punching me right on the jaw so hard blood spluttered out of my mouth.

Unknown pain radiated on my jaw, since I couldnt feel my wolf, or he was too drugged up I couldnt heal, which meant I could feel all the pain I usually wouldnt be able to feel if my wolf was awake.

"Hurts doesnt it?" the leech sneered at me.

"You're so dead!" I hissed feeling a bit dazed.

"Yeah I wouldnt be saying that if I were you" he laughed and walked to the window peering outside.

"What did you drug me with?!" I asked again, the more I tried to move the more I felt out of energy, my bones actually ached and I still couldnt feel my body.

"It's a drug thats been around vampires for a long time, it paralyzes shifters, its very effective on them, I'll be surprised if you can feel your wolf in the next couple of hours" he actually answered.

I didnt know wether to believe him or not, but his information made my heart sink! I wouldnt be able to feel my wolf for hours?! It must be true because I still felt numb all over and as much as I tried to wrench my arms from the chair I couldnt, the more I moved the more weaker I felt.

"Why are you helping Brent?" I asked wanting to keep him talking.

He was still peering out the window, "Why do you care?" he asked.

"You must be his second in command huh? Or are you just some pathetic rogue that was eager to help his leader in anything he wanted?" I asked grinning smugly.

He snapped his red eyes to mine and frowned, "Im his third in command if you must know" he growled.

"And what was the whole point of faking that vampire girl as the leader? If we all knew it's Brent who's the leader" I said.

"We had to fool the alpha, and boy did it work, your alpha is nothing but a stupid old idiot!" he smirked.

"You will not offend my alpha!" I snapped angrily struggling in the chair.

He laughed more and turned around again, "You wolf's are so funny," he mumbled.

"And you leeches are nothing but low scum!" I growled "You guys dont fight fair, its really pathetic that you had to drug me up! But I really dont blame you guys, after all, if I wasnt like this you guys wouldnt stand a chance!" I said angrily still wrestling with the ropes around me.

"What did I say about making threats wolf?" he asked turning to look at me again.

"One on one, you and me right now, untie me and we'll have a go at it, if your drug turns up to be good and strong enough you'd have achieved its purpose you could kill me" I told him, he looked really strong, but even without my wolf I think I would still be able to take him down, my plan was the moment he untied me I would finish him and get help!

He looked at me amused, "Why would I want to do that? Like you said, we dont fight fair, but trying to fight you would be pathetic. You wouldnt be able to stand for more than a minute!" he laughed.

"Untie me and we'll find out!" I said quickly.

"You think you would be able to kill me even without your wolf?" he raised an eyebrow.

"Thats right," I nodded.

He zoomed to me and before I knew it he had punched me again, this time aiming for my stomach so that it felt like a huge bat had just been swung down onto my stomach.

I grunted but clenched my teeth hard trying not to make any sound of pain.

"You really think you could beat me?" he laughed watching me with gleeful red eyes.

"Untie me," I managed to choke out "And we'll find out," I said through clenched teeth.

He seemed to consider it, he frowned at me and seemed to actually be thinking about it.

"Think of how Brent would feel once he saw you finished me, he'd make you his second in command" I tried to persuade.

At the mention of Brent he frowned and shook his head, "You're his, he's the one that wants to finish you off" he said backing away at once.

"Come on, dont tell me you're scared of fighting with a defenseless shifter?" I tried again.

He ignored me and walked to the window again peering out, I saw him straighten and he turned to me with a sneer, "Well looks like your time is running out mutt" he chuckled.

What? Why?

I strained to hear anything, any movement outside but I couldn't, my darn wolf was still unconscious!

Wake up, I growled impatiently, wake up, wake up, I need you.

I tried to smell any scent, but it was worthless really, I was a normal human with no wolf.

The door to the cabin banged open again and I realized what the leech had meant, the other vampire that had stayed with Brent walked into the room with the vampire girl at his side, and finally after them the fucker of Brent himself walked in with Annie on his shoulder.

"Annie!" I yelled sitting up on the chair as soon as I saw her, my heart began to pound loudly as I saw her passed out, her body was totally limp making her look as if she was dead.

I gulped at my own thoughts and strained to hear her heartbeat, to hear anything but I wasted my energy.

It felt weird not being able to hear anything else other than the common sounds a human could hear.

Brent grinned and snapped his eyes to mine, "Well look at that, you're awake!" he sneered.

"You're dead Brent! Im going to kill you! What did you do to her?!" I growled trashing in the chair trying to get my arms free.

He ignored me but there was a small smirk on his face as he walked pass me and put Annie on an old couch a couple of feet away from me. I was relieved to hear her groan as he placed her on the couch and it got my heart to quicken up even more, oh thank God, she was alive!

The sight of her passed out on the couch made me struggle more in my chair, I had to make sure she was safe! A deep part of me was so thankful the leech of Brent hadnt kidnapped her!

"If you're trying to shift its not going to work" he told me as he walked slowly to me.

"I know, you had to drug me up, how lower could you go leech?" I snapped.

He ignored my comment and laughed as he watched me, "Look at you, defenseless, all tied up, I have you at my mercy mutt, if I wanted to I could kill you right now" he chuckled.

"Why dont you untie me and we end this like it started? Just you and me! Let her go," I said snapping my eyes to Annie again, I frowned when I realized something, where was....?

"Where's Andy?" I asked immediately looking over to the pack of leeches that were all huddled on the other side of the room watching us silently, just waiting there like idiots for Brent's orders.

He chuckled which made me flicker my eyes to him, "I just told you Im going to kill you and you worry about the others?" he laughed.

"Where is he?!" I demanded.

His red eyes seemed to gleam with evil, he was quiet before slowly smirking, that stupid little smirk made me want to punch it off his face!

"You're going to regret mating with my girl mutt, you're going to regret even laying your eyes on her!" he hissed looking angry suddenly.

"Your girl?" I scoffed, "She's mine Brent!" I said coldly.

"How dare you? How dare you say she's yours you little shit!" he spat looking furious, "She's mine only! Mine!" he growled getting close to my face.

"You think she's going to pick you over me? Not a chance Brent, she'll never look at you ever again! Not after everything you've done to her" I growled not looking away from his intent eyes.

He smiled but his eyes were hard as stone, "Thats why Im going to kill you mutt, you;re going to regret mating with her, you guys thought you could make a fool out of me? No, Im going to end your life and make sure she forgets about you" he said "Im going to kill all of her family, all of her loved ones, so that in the end, Im the only thing she has left" he said.

"Not if I can kill you first!" I growled.

"Kill me?" he laughed looking amused, "You think you can kill me mutt?" he got very close to my face, "I want to see you try" he challenged.

"Untie me," I growled through clenched teeth fighting with the ropes again.

"When the time comes," he sneered standing straight and walking over to his friends.

"Untie me you coward! Untie me!" I yelled.

He chose to ignore me again but he said something not turning to look at me, "If you want to try to kill me I woudnt waste my energy trying to get out of the ropes, or shift" he said, "The more you move mutt, the more weak you make yourself, so if I were you, I'd just save my energy, you know, just so you dont make me waste my time" I could hear the smile in his tone which made anger boil in my veins!

Oh that son of a-

I didnt want to admit it, but he was right, I felt so weak I dont think I would be able to hold up with a good fight.

"Untie me asshole! Untie me!" I continued to yell, "Where's Andy?!" I yelled.

He ignored me and spoke to his friends, "We're going back to vampire lands, we need to get the mom and dad, I need two of you to go back to the main land and get a small pack of rogues, Cole, Marie, I want you two to kidnap the alpha's mate and bring her back to me, I think the more family members we kill the better" he chuckled.

What?! No!

"Hey coward why dont we just settle this between you and me?! Leave the rest out of this!" I growled.

"Leo stay here, I want you to guard them, if the mutt escapes he'll bring back his whole pack, but he wont be able to do much now, I just want you to guard for while I go bring the mom and dad" he continued.

"Dont you dare!" I yelled.

I heard him do a loud breath and he turned to me slowly looking annoyed, "I think someone needs another tranquilizer" he growled "Cole why dont you do me a favor and put him to sleep?" he said sounding irritated.

Cole grinned and walked to me, I struggled in the chair and it wasnt long before he kicked the chair so I fell backwards, still in it.

He then rounded me and raised his foot over my face bringing it down so hard it knocked me out before I felt the pain.

************************

Loud cries echoed somewhere deep in my head, the cries were calling my name, they sounded so desperate that at once I wanted to wake up.

"Gabriel, Gabriel please wake up! Gabriel!"

I didnt even need to open my eyes to realize that those cries were coming from Annie!

"Gabriel please, Gabriel!" her cries echoed in my head.

Very slowly I started to regain conscious, my whole head was throbbing and to my great disappointment I still couldnt feel my wolf, but I could feel half my body now.

"Gabriel!" her voice sounded clearer now, closer.

I opened my eyes and everything wobbled for a couple of seconds, I looked confused around me to see everything was lopsided.

"Gabriel!"

I blinked and woke up at once with a start, I felt wide alert as I brought my head up and realized that I was still on the floor, still tied up to the chair, hanging from it.

"Annie?!" I called out trying to move, she was somewhere in the room behind me, I groaned with pain and tried to ignore my throbbing head.

"Gabriel!" I heard her sob, I raised my head to see her tied up on the other side of the room, she was on her knees with so much thick rope around her wrists I could barely see her skin underneath, but other than that her legs werent tied or any other part of her body.

"Annie! Annie you're okay!" I said feeling relief wash all over me as I looked at her, she was okay! She was still here.

She was sobbing so hysterically she couldnt even speak, "Annie where's Brent?" I asked looking around, it seemed that we were the only ones in the cabin.

She made a chocking sound and I looked back at her, "Annie, Annie I need you to calm down, come here, can you walk Annie? Can you untie me?" I asked trying not to sound too desperate. The fact that neither Brent or his friends were here gave me slight hope!

She was still sobbing hysterically, her whole face had gone red and her breath was hitching so loudly it mad me grimace, "Annie, baby, please," I begged "I need you to calm down, everything is going to be okay I just need you to untie me Annie! Can you do that for me?" I spoke gently.

With very wobbly legs she stood up and walked to me, she looked so shaken up I began to grow scared, "Annie it'll be okay, you just need to untie me and then we'll find Andy and I'll get you guys out of here I promise!" I said.

She shrieked with pain as if I had punched her and she collapsed on her knees sobbing even louder than ever!

I stared at her shocked and felt the panic slowly rise in me, shit she really was scared! If I didnt calm her down she was going to go into shock!

"Annie," I said her name pleadingly, "Annie baby I know you're scared, I know Brent probably told you a million things to scare you but I promise you Annie everything will be alright, none of the things he said are true! I'll get you out of here safely Annie, I- please Annie, untie me" I said worriedly staring at her.

Every inch of her body shook and she looked ready to pass out!

What the fuck did Brent do to her?! What did he tell her?!

"Anneliese!" I said her name again trying to sound stern, maybe if I went for the stern type of way she would react.

Again, she stood up with wobbly legs, her body trembled so much I was momentarily afraid she was going to fall down, but she walked slowly towards me and once she reached me she collapsed again right in front of me and hid her face on the side of my stomach.

At once I felt how her tears trickled down her face onto my shirt, and her whole body shook so much it shook me.

"Annie!" I said trying to get her to look at me but I was tied to the chair, she buried her face even more on the side of my stomach and her cries were so loud this time I definitely got scared!

I had never heard her cry like that, this was something else!

"Anneliese what?! What happened? Anneliese!" you could notice the alarm in my voice.

The worst came to my mind, shit Brent had raped her! He hurt her someway or another! God I swore to my life I was going to kill him!

"Anneliese, talk to me! Talk to me what happened?!" I demanded trying to look at her, she didnt seem to be hurt, but her cries were making me panic by the second, she was crying with such pain I had never heard!

She sobbed and pulled back, her whole face was red and wet with her tears, her nose was running and she just seemed to blubber things so incomprehensible I stared at her with confusion, I had even put aside the fact that she needed to untie me!

"I cant understand you! Take a deep breath," I told her feeling worry creep up to me.

She shook her head looking in pain.

"Take a deep breath!" I ordered again watching her worriedly.

She took a deep breath and with a voice barely above a whisper she spoke, "He.....he's dead" she said hoarsely.

I blinked at her, "What?"

Her red eyes filled with so many tears I was sure she couldnt see me correctly, "He.....Gabriel he killed him, Brent killed Andy" she whispered, her whole face crumpled in pain as if it hurt her to say the words.

Her words took a while for me to process and I blinked again, "What? No, Annie what are you saying?" I said breathlessly.

"Andy is dead Gabriel, Brent killed him!" she repeated bursting out in loud sobs again.

I opened my mouth in shock, in denial!

No!

He couldnt be dead! Andy wasnt dead!

"Anneliese he cant be-"

"I saw him do it, he killed him right in front of my eyes" she choked out between sobs.

I couldnt close my mouth from shock, now I understood, why she seemed in shock herself, why she looked like she was about to pass out. The pain she held in her eyes was weighing me down, it was like I could feel her pain!

The bastard of Brent had killed her brother in front of her eyes!

But....

No!

I couldnt believe it! I refused to believe it!

"Anneliese, Anneliese listen to me," I said sternly.

"He killed him Gabriel, he killed him right in front of my eyes, I saw him kill Andy....he's dead" she repeated over and over again.

"Anneliese listen!"

"He's dead....dead" she sobbed hysterically.

Oh no, she's going to go into shock, I thought worriedly.

"Anneliese listen to me!" I yelled at her so loud she screamed and flinched, I felt bad at once for yelling at her but I had to get her to calm down, "Annie I need you to remember! How did....Brent kill Andy?" I asked gulping.

She shook her head and opened her mouth as if to speak but for several seconds nothing came out, "I know it's hard, but you need to remember Annie! You need to tell me! This is very important" I said quickly.

"He, he twisted his neck, to the side....and Andy he just-.....he just laid there, motionless, he wasnt moving, he wasnt moving at all" she began to rock herself back and forth.

Her words made a little ray of hope light up in me!

"He just twisted it to the side? He didnt crush his neck in his hands?" I asked quickly.

She shook her head looking dazed.

"He didnt brake his neck though? There wasnt pieces of er....bones on the floor? Like broken glass?" I asked hating myself for making her remember this, but it was important!

She shook her head silently again making me snap my head up "Anneliese! Andy isnt dead! He's just unconscious!" I said feeling a slightly bigger ray of hope light up.

She snapped her red teary eyes to mine and frowned, "W-what?"

"He's not dead! Vampires dont die just by getting a neck twisted to the side! Their heads need to be...um, crushed completely for them to die! You said there wasnt pieces of bones anywhere on the floor right?" I asked again.

She shook her head for a third time, it seemed that she had forgotten how to speak.

"He's not dead Anneliese! He's just unconscious! If his head had rolled away or his neck had been crushed then yeah he would've been dead but it didnt! Brent didnt kill him all the way!" I said feeling relief wash all over me at once.

"How....how are you so sure?" she asked very quietly.

"Because we've killed vampires before Annie! You need to make sure you crush their necks to pieces! Remember when Brent and I fought in his apartment a while back?" I asked and she nodded "Remember how I punched him so hard his face looked broken? Like a part of his face was missing?" I asked.

She nodded again and I continued, "And now look at him, his face looks completely fine right? Thats because vampires can heal too Annie!" I said smiling weakly "I can assure you Andy isnt dead! Im almost completely positive!" I said.

She looked at me worriedly and seemed to be holding back sobs, "Do you...do you really think so?" she asked looking so terrified it made my heart ache.

I nodded quickly, "Yes I really think so now Annie," I tried to make my voice stern, "Listen to me Annie, I need you to untie me, can you do that?" I asked looking at her tied hands in front of her.

She looked down at her hands frowning but nodded, she rounded my side to my back and tried to loosen he ropes that were across my body.

"Annie where's Brent?" I asked her sighing relieved when I saw she didnt look as in shock anymore as before.

"I dont know," she whispered, I could feel her pulling on the ropes hard, "I..I just woke up and everyone was gone, but I think Leo is outside guarding," she told me quietly.

"What happened after I was taken?" I asked gritting my teeth in pain when she moved to the front and tried to pull on the ropes on my wrists.

"Gabriel I...cant!" she said instead struggling to loosen the ropes on my arms.

"Can you find a knife?" I asked desperately.

She snapped her eyes to mine and again got that terrified look, "What did he do to you?" she asked roaming her eyes all over my face.

"He drugged me up with something, I dont know what it is, but the drug makes me feel as if  I didnt have a wolf, it paralyzed my wolf" I frowned.

She gasped quietly and frowned, "You...dont feel your wolf?" she repeated..

I shook my head, "It's as if Im a normal human Annie," I admitted trying not to sound too disappointed.

"You're weak," she stated worriedly looking at my face, "You're white as a sheet!" she observed.

"It'll pass, I can feel my body more as time passes, Annie please, I need you to untie me!" I said again still feeling slightly numb.

She seemed to snap out of it and she jumped, "Right, hold on" she said standing up and searching around the cabin for a knife or something she could cut the ropes loose with.

After a while she came back to my side with a defeated look on her face, "There's nothing around Gabriel, Im sorry, I looked everywhere but the whole cabin is abandoned!" she said.

"It's okay," I shook my head "Annie I need you to-"

"Hold on," she said going behind me and trying to get the chair up.

"You're going to pull a muscle dont!" I said quickly as she strained to get me up in the chair.

She didnt listen of course and I dont know how but she somehow managed the chair up so I was sitting normally again, she collapsed in front of me again and let out a small breath, "Right, you were saying?" she asked pulling on the ropes of my wrists again with all her might.

"I need you to run Annie!" I told her.

She gasped and looked at me, "Run?"

"I need you to run away! Escape before Brent comes!" I told her.

"But Gabriel-"

"I'll be alright Annie, right now what matters is you! I cant have Brent kidnap you and take you away! I need you to run!" I interrupted.

"But-"

"It'll be safer Annie!" I interrupted again.

"Gabriel but-"

"I know the forest seems all the same, but maybe you can run into the woods and find Andy! Im very sure he's alive Annie, all you need to do is wake him up and ask him to take you back to the main land, I need the alpha to-"

"Im not leaving you!" she said sternly.

I blinked and looked at her with a frown, "Annie I-"

"Im not going to leave you here Gabriel!" she said so firmly it surprised me.

"You must Annie, I'll be alright, I-"

"You think," she took a deep breath "That I will leave you here at Brent's mercy? No Gabriel, Im not going to let him hurt you!" she declared.

"He wont Annie! He's nothing but a coward, the only way he can hurt me is through you!" I said.

She shook her head, "Im not leaving you, it wont matter what you say to me, I wont leave you" she said sternly.

Annie P.O.V

I didnt think Gabriel could look more desperate and disappointed, his eyes pleaded with mine but I refused to leave him here! How could I when I knew Brent's wish was to kill him!

"Annie please! If you stay here then Brent might hurt you, I cant have him hurt you more Anneliese, Im not strong enough to protect you like I should be, I'll admit that, thats why you need to run!" he told me frowning.

"Leo is out there Gabriel," I said quietly "Even if I were to escape he'd catch me in seconds" I shook my head.

"Then we'll make a plan to distract him!" he said quickly.

"Gabriel," I almost glared at him "Do you really think I'd leave you here even if I had the chance?" I whispered sort of hurt.

"Yes!" he said "It's the right thing to do Anneliese! The only thing that matters here is you!" he said.

I really did glare at him this time, "This isnt about right or wrong, this is about not only about my life Gabriel but yours too!" I told him.

"You're wasting time!" he said instead.

"Gabriel-" I couldnt finish because he interrupted again, "Anneliese remember what the alpha-your grandpa said! You have to listen to me, to everything I say, dont question it, dont think about it, just do as I say please!" he pleaded getting a frantic look on his face again.

Tears welled in my stinging eyes and a sudden weight began to pull me down, how could I leave him here? The thought of Brent twisting Andy's neck filled my head and I couldnt bare have him do that to Gabriel too!

I promised myself I would do whatever was in my power, to keep Gabriel safe! He wouldnt get hurt because of me, no one else was going to get hurt if I could prevent it!

He seemed to read my mind because he frowned at me "Dont sacrifice yourself for me Anneliese!" he said sternly.

"I wont loose you!" I yelled suddenly at him.

He blinked back and opened his mouth to speak but I cutt him off, "How do you think I felt when I saw Brent hurt Andy? Im not going to let him hurt you the same way Gabriel! All he wants is me, maybe if I try to convince him to let you go-"

"He wont let me go at all Annie, he has no plan of letting me go, he wants to kill me! All he wants to do is keep you! He might not kill you but he wont hesitate on hurting you badly and I dont want that to happen!" he said looking frantic.

"He wont kill you! I wont let him!" I cried, I didnt even understand what I was saying, all I knew was that I wanted this to end! I wanted this to be over, Brent could kill me if he wanted, but he wasnt going to touch Gabriel!

"Anneliese," he said my name in a pleading sort of way and all I did was press my cheek onto his chest, I couldnt hold it in so I cried softly, "Gabriel I just want this to be over," I cried wishing I could hug him but my hands were tied.

 "It will be I promise it'll be over soon" he told me.

I was about to speak when a loud bang made me gasp and pull back, Brent and his friends had just entered, Leo, Cole, and Marie all looked at me with evil grins while Brent just looked furiously between me and Gabriel.

 "Well good morning sleeping beauty" he said sarcastically.

I didnt know if he was talking to me or Gabriel because he looked at both of us, but I was the one who answered "Brent please-"

"Come here," he told me sharply.

I jumped and looked at him with fear, he looked furious but he didnt have that crazy look in his eyes yet.

I looked back at Gabriel who looked just as furious as Brent "You touch her and I shatter every single bone in your hand!" he growled.

Brent raised an eyebrow and turned to look outside the door, he nodded and a small pack of rogues came in with two stumbling figures in front of them.

I gasped loudly and felt as if a bucket of ice cold water had just been poured over me.

"Mom! Dad!" I gasped widening my eyes as I saw them staggering into the cabin, they were both tied with leather straps, mom had tape all over her mouth, and dad's eyes widened as he looked at me.

"Annie!" he gasped trying to move forwards but the other rogues pulled him back.

Oh God.

Tears streamed down my eyes as I looked at my parents, Brent hadnt been lying, I dont know how, but he managed to capture them.

And now...oh God no he couldnt kill them! He couldn't!

Fear seized me like an old friend, I was paralyzed on my spot, I couldnt breath, I couldnt think.

All I was worried about was the people around me, my parents, Gabriel, and now a new worry bubbled in me, if Brent had managed to capture my parents did that mean grandma and grandpa were in danger also?

"Brent" I said breathlessly standing up, "You...you-" I was speechless, words cant describe what I was feeling at the moment, rage, disbelief, shock, fear, so many feelings formed in me and yet all I could do was stare at my parent's faces.

At mom's silent scared eyes, dad's furious ones, they both looked as if they had been through a fight making me worry, they were here because of me! I was the one putting their lifes in danger.

Two of the most important people in my life were standing in front of me, their life's in danger because of their stupid daughter.

"Brent....let them go, please" I begged at once, I couldnt think of anything, not one single plan! We were all going to die if I didnt think of something fast.

He chuckled and looked pleased, as if that was the reaction he had been hoping for, "Annie, my dear Annie," he beckoned me with his finger to go to him and I didnt dare disobey him! I walked to him slowly, my legs felt as if they were made out of jelly.

"No Annie!" Gabriel growled loudly trashing in his chair.

Two of the new rogues walked pass me and towards him, they stationed themselves next to his chair and gripped his shoulders pushing him down on the chair hard.

I couldnt stop staring at my parents, it was the oddest feeling yet! All of my anger towards them was gone, as if someone had replaced the anger with a feeling of pure worry.

"Annie get away from him," Dad growled looking at Brent with murderous eyes, many rogues pulled him back again as he tried to step forwards, with each step I took closer to Brent dad wrestled more up to the point were the rogues had to throw him to the ground on his knees and force him to stay like that.

I reached Brent and took a deep breath as I looked into his cold eyes, "Hello again beautiful" he said giving me a cold grin and stroking his hand down my cheek, I wanted to recoil away from him but I knew I couldnt, his cold touch seemed to freeze me on the spot.

"Brent-" I barely had time to open my mouth when he pulled his hand back and slapped me with the back of his hand across the cheek.

I heard Gabriel do a sound of outrage and dad wrestled even more against the rogues.

I let out a small yelp and cradled my cheek, Brent gripped me by the arms and pulled me to him, "That," he sneered as he smoothed the hair away from my face "Was for being near the mutt when I got here" he told me.

"Let my parents go" I said with a shaky voice.

He smirked wider and looked over at them, "I told you Anneliese, I promised, I'd kill the ones you love one by one in front of your eyes, one is gone, many more to go, there'll be no one you love left except for me when this is over" he told me coldly.

A shudder passed through me as I stared at him defiantly "I wont love you when this is over" I said quietly.

His grip tightened on my arms, "Repeat that once again will you?" he growled getting that crazy look in his eyes that frightens me, I thought fast and shook my head wanting to keep him sane for at least a couple of minutes!

"Brent you're a liar you once promised me you would never hurt me, you told me you loved me, if you truly loved me you wouldnt have my parents here, threatening me you're going to kill them," I said.

His eyes softened for a fraction of a second and he gently stroked a finger down my burning cheek, "I do love you beautiful, but you need to learn not to disrespect me, you need to learn how to do things once I've told you, I need to teach you a lesson so you wont ever cheat on me again," as he said this he clenched his jaw tightly and looked up at Gabriel with blazing eyes.

Oh God he had gone mental! Completely insane! He thought that after all this I would stay with him?

"Brent I didnt cheat on you I-"

"You cheated on me with that....mutt!" he growled giving Gabriel a look of pure disgust "You're mine only beautiful, mine, and that wolf claims he mated with you?!" he laughed in disbelief "And on top of that you lied to me! You said he was your cousin! See now why I have to punish you? You've been a very bad girl," he growled gripping my arm so tightly my whole arm began to tingle.

"Brent-"

He slapped me a second time, so hard this time my head whipped to the side and I let out a cry of pain, "That," he let out a deep breath "Was for trying to brake up with me! Did you think you would be able to get rid of me so easily? You tried braking up with me so what? So you could try and live a happy life with that mutt?" he sneered.

Im so sorry Gabriel, I thought before speaking "No...He's not....he's not my mate" I said with a quivery voice.

"WHAT!?" I heard Gabriel yell.

Brent ignored him, "Dont lie to me," he growled shaking me hard, "Are you calling me an idiot? I can see the mark he left on your neck when he mated with you," he hissed.

"N-no" I shook my head "I mean, we did mate, he bit me, but it didnt work Brent, I'm a human not a shifter like him, the bond he created didnt work, I dont feel anything for him" I lied miserably feeling my heart pounding hard in my chest.

If it meant I had to lie and deny the fact that I loved Gabriel with my whole heart to save him from Brent then I would do it!

"Annie what are you talking about?!" Gabriel yelled at me.

I didnt dare turn around to see his face, just by his tone I could tell he was furious and probably confused.

Brent ignored him again and stared at me intently, as if trying to search for the truth in my eyes, "Brent I really dont feel anything for him, he never...meant anything to me, I never cheated on you" I whispered barely audible.

"I dont believe you," he hissed crossing the room dragging me with him and thumping me against the wall, he inched his face close to mine "Did you roll around in bed with him?" he asked angrily.

I coud hear dad's angry shouts as well as Gabriel's.

"N-no Brent, nothing like that" I said quickly.

He grabbed me by the neck and pounded me hard against the wall, "I dont believe you!" he growled louder, I could feel the panic raising in my chest, I knew what was about to come, he was going to start beating me up.

"You have his stinking smell all over you. You didnt waste time huh? I bet you the moment you could you fucked around huh? You thought you could lie to me, you thought you could cheat on me, well you're wrong Anneliese" he pounded me against the wall hard again "You're wrong" he yelled in my face so loudly I squirmed in his grasp.

"Hey leech why dont you fight someone your own strength?! Do you hurt her just because you know she cant fight back? Come and untie me and we'll see who's the one thats wrong here!" Gabriel was yelling.

Oh God Gabriel be quiet, please shut up, I thought desperately.

"You're mine, how many times do I have to repeat myself to make it clear to you beautiful? How many people will I have to kill tonight so that it's clear to you that you cant be with anyone else other than me?" he asked pressing himself so much on me he was squishing me.

"No one!" I struggled to draw in breath "you wont have to kill anyone else, please Brent, let my parents go, they have nothing to do in this" I begged.

"Funny isnt it," he smirked at me and pushed himself away, he began to walk around the room almost teasingly getting closer to my parents, "One single action Annie, one single action of yours caused a lot of deaths tonight, first all of your dearest grandpa's wolfs, think how many families you destroyed tonight, how many wolfs wont get home to their wife's tonight. Think of what your parents will feel like, when they go to the other world and see their precious son already there?" he laughed, many of the rogues around laughed also with him, Cole in particular grinned widely as if pleased.

Mom did a horrible muffled scream and dad snapped his head up and stared at me, "What?" he breathed getting a horrified look on his face.

"It's not true!" Gabriel yelled.

"Where's Andy?!" dad demanded getting tears in his eyes, "Where is he?! Where's my son?" he asked, his voice began to crack with emotion and it made me at once get a dreadful feeling in my chest, it was as if someone was slowly applying pressure to it.

"Where's Andy? What have you done to my son?!" dad shouted hatefully at Brent who just laughed, "Why dont you ask your daughter? She hasnt been very talkative tonight, from what I know she has something to tell you" he said giving me an evil look.

"If you hurt him I swear I will-"

"You're just like the mutt, making threats when you're not in the right position to make them" Brent laughed looking up at me "Okay beautiful, Im going to give you some options, you can chose one person, just one, and I'll let them go" he said "My men wont harm them, nothing, I'll let the person you chose go freely, just so you see how generous I am" he grinned.

My heart froze at that, "Are you....are you serious?" I repeated looking at mom and dad worriedly, my heart began to drum fast against my chest.

Why couldnt he let them both go?

"When have I ever lied to you?" he gave me an amused look.

It was true, most of the times when he said he meant something he really did mean it, except of course when he promised he wouldnt hurt me, he never kept that promise.

"Can you let both of my parents go?" I asked in a small pleading voice.

He shook his head and gave me a stern look, "No just one Anneliese" he told me.

I stared at both of my parents, I felt like an eternity had passed since we had last talked. I looked between both of them, my vampire parents, how could I chose one? I wanted to chose mom just as much as dad to be freed by Brent. I was going to be sick I could feel it, how could I chose one without putting the other one in danger? And Gabriel?

I looked behind me to see him staring at me frantically and helplessly, he looked frustrated, maybe because he still felt weak. His pale face made me want to choose him too but I knew that if I chose him then Brent wouldnt allow it, the thought itself was silly, why would he free Gabriel when he wanted to kill him? All I could hope for was that Gabe got strong enough to fight with him.

"Brent please," I begged walking to him with shaky legs, "Why cant we leave them here? All three of them, and you and I run away? Never come back?" I suggested biting my lower lip, anything to keep them safe.

He raised an eyebrow and looked at me surprised while to my right, Marie hissed and glared at me "Brent you cant leave, what will the pack do without you?" she asked.

He ignored her and frowned looking like he was thinking hard, "You'd do that? Run away with me?" he smirked.

I nodded, "But you have to let all of them live, you cant hurt them, please" I begged.

"No Annie!" Gabriel was trashing in his chair.

Brent frowned at his and he his thoughtful expression turned into a suspicious one, "Why? Why do I have to let the three of them live? Why does the mutt matter to you?" he asked angrily.

The air catched in my throat, "Well- because..." I was perplexed, what could I come up with?

Brent marched to me and gripped me by the neck again, "You love him?" he growled.

"Brent-"

"Do you love him Anneleise? Do you feel something for him?"

"I told you-"

He gripped me to him and turned us around so that we were both facing Gabriel, "Tell him you dont love him," Brent demanded.

I whimpered and looked at Gabriel, his eyes connected with mine and he gave me a pleading look, it looked almost as if he was begging me to say whatever Brent wanted me to say, he gave me a slight nod, urging me to speak but I couldnt, I couldnt just say it like that!

"Do you love him Anneliese?" Brent asked shaking me slightly.

"I...I..." I couldnt speak, I couldnt force the words out! It was as if I wasnt permitted to do it, I just couldnt!

Brent took my silence as an answer and he growled loudly throwing me to the floor with so much force I banged my head hard against the tiles "You bitch!" he hissed "You love him!?" he shouted angrily.

"Brent please, please stop" I begged crying on the floor.

"STOP!" dad had shouted also, mom's screams were muffled by the tape around her mouth but I was sure she'd be screaming loudly too.

"You love the mutt dont you Anneliese? You love him more than you loved me?" he growled walking over and stopping next to me, I cringed already knowing he would kick me.

"Please stop!"

"Brent don't! DON'T HURT HER!" Gabriel was yelling.

I squeezed my eyes shut ready for the blow that would surely brake my ribs again.

"Do it Brent, she deserves it!" I heard Marie say eagerly.

I clenched my teeth hard and waited for something, instead I felt nothing.

I opened my eyes slowly and saw Brent frowning at me, he walked over me and went to my parents making me scramble up and sit up.

My heart seemed to lunge out of my chest!

"One person Anneliese, chose one!" Brent growled grabbing mom by the arm and dragging her upwards making her scream again.

"Dont touch her!" Dad yelled trying to jerk away from the rogues but at least five or six were holding him down.

I gasped and stood up, "Brent please! Please let them go! I'll do anything you want! Anything!" I pleaded.

"CHOSE ONE!" he roared.

"Please, I'll go with you, I'll never disrespect you again, never roll my eyes, or even talk back to you! I'll be good, I'll listen to you! Please let them both go! Please!" I began to sob with worry.

"I SAID CHOSE ONE! IF I HAVE TO REPEAT MYSELF ONE MORE TIME IM GOING TO HURT HER!" he yelled shaking my mom by the arm roughly.

"My mom! I chose my mom!" I said out of panic.

He smiled looking pleased and dropped her to the ground nodding at his men who made my dad stand up.

"What are you doing?" I choked out feeling lightheaded, "What are you doing Brent? What are you doing?!" I shrieked running to dad who was still trying to wrestle with the rogues.

"I told you Anneliese. You can only chose one, the rest die" he answered giving me a grin before turning to dad.

The rogues all had him just like Cole had had Andy back in the forest.

My heart dropped.

"NO!" I shrieked loudly throwing myself at Brent and trying to pull him away, he threw me to the floor with a quick strong push and turned to dad again.

"NO! NO! BRENT DONT! PLEASE!" I was screeching my head off, running to him again and trying to put myself in between them.

Mom was screaming and sobbing, Gabriel was yelling, Marie was saying things to me, but I couldnt hear anything.

It's funny.

Have you ever had someone you really love about to die in front of your eyes?

No one has to say it out loud to let you know its going to happen, you somehow just know, something deep inside of you tells you.

People say time goes by really slow in a horrible situation like that, but to me, to me it doesnt, things always happen too quickly. So quickly I barely have time to acknowledge that it really happened, so fast that in a matter of seconds I find myself screaming, so fast that it seems unreal.

So damn fast, that I can barely grasp onto the action and comprehend it.

Brent was yelling something also, but I couldnt hear, all I could hear and be aware of was the loud pounding of my heart in my ears.

Cole grabbed me from behind me and tried to yank me away from there but I held onto Brent who kept trying to push me away.

"DONT! DONT DO IT BRENT PLEASE!"

"Cole get her away!"

"IM BEGGING YOU! IM BEGGING YOU!"

He slapped me a third time this time knocking me off my feet, I landed right in front of dad and if there wasnt so many rogues in front of him I'd hold onto him, but I went for Brent again, hugging his knees tightly and begging him loudly "PLEASE! PLEASE!" I shrieked.

"Baby girl," I heard a soft voice behind me.

I turned around and looked up at dad who gave me the most heart breaking smile, a resigned weak smile.

"Its okay," he whispered "Everything will be okay" he said, my heart was trying to claw its way out of my chest it seemed.

Hot tears blinded my vision and I felt Cole grab me with both arms from the waist and he hoisted me up, away from Brent.

I closed my eyes trying to disappear, wishing this was nothing but a horrible nightmare! Wishing I could go back in time and awake in my bed, safe at home.

But no.

I might have had my eyes closed but that didnt stop me from hearing the horrible glass shattering sound.

I winced as if someone had punched me when I heard it.

My ears registered many things. Rogues laughing and cheering, mom's horrified muffled screams, Gabriel's yells, and my own high pitched screaming.

Because even if I hadnt seen it I knew.

I knew Brent had just killed his second victim.

My father.

My 18 year old vampire father, his eternal life had been ended.

I knew it.

Because when I opened my eyes, the most horrible sight I could've ever seen laid upon my eyes was in front of me.

The sight was so horrible, so full of gore, my legs gave away and I slumped only being held by Cole.

In front of me the rogues let go of dad's body, but where his head should've been, there wasnt anything anymore. Nothing at all whatsover, his body fell with a quiet thud and the I saw it, all around him, pieces of what looked like glass, just like Gabriel had said there would be when a vampire got his neck crushed.

Brent chuckled evilly and picked up something, "Maybe I should have this in my living room, you know put it on my wall, as a trophy or something, what do you say darling?" he asked me holding up dad's head.

It took everything in me not to faint, this is it, we're all going to die.

A:N/ Im having another moment of silence over my keyboard. Poor Ashton :( hurts to have him die because for those of you who dont know I wrote three previous stories with him:( but they suck and have a lot of mistakes so dont read the other stories yet, Im in the process of editing everything! Anyways, thank you so much once again for reading, for leaving comments, and for voting! Truly means a lot to me! Help out my friend here @ashleywinkler3 she's a new writer and trying to get her book out there :) Thanks once again and I hope you guys have a great day! Sorry for any mistakes and I'll update soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 8.1K 31
❇ Book Two ❇ ♥ The Rejected Mate Series ♥ ◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼ Skylar Hunter has had a twist...
730K 26.3K 37
Sam, a shy, 16 year old, closeted lesbian who has anxiety issues and abusive parents meets Avery, a soon to be Beta, who wasn't expecting to find her...
909 582 9
What would you prefer doing when your parents won't let you fall in love with someone??? I'm sure you must be getting a lot of violent ideas for sure...
712K 10.2K 15
[Book 1 complete l Book 2 ongoing] CURRENTLY BOOK ONE IS BEING EDITED. Available on radish. "If you don't love me at my worst, you certainly don't d...