Forever In Love With A Davenp...

Bởi SavannahBrookeFrisby

"Still can't believe your engaged to my brother." "Oh, come on! I can keep a relationship!" "Adam, you didn... Xem Thêm

Authors Note
Aspen Johnson
Chandler Johnson
Katherine Parker
Alyxander Cook
Chapter 1-The Jet Wing
Chapter 2-Wedding Planning
Authors Note
Author's Note
Chapter 3: Mission: Mission Creek High
Chapter 4: Not So Smart Phone
Chapter 5-Principal From Another Planet
Chapter 6-Three Minus Bree
Chapter 7-Which Father Knows Best
Author's Note
Chapter 8-I Do
Chapter 9-Cyborg Shark Attack
Author's Note
Chapter 10-Adam Gets Tattooed
Authors Note
Chapter 11-Oh' Brien
Chapter 12-You Posted What?!
Authors Note
Chapter 13-Armed & Dangerous
Author's Note
Chapter 14-Two Pink Lines
Author's Note
Authors Note
Authors Note
Authors Note

Authors Note

6.6K 31 2
Bởi SavannahBrookeFrisby

Okay people, I know it's been forever since I've updated but I just published a new chapter and a new story!! The new chapter is basically getting Adam a tattoo and it was just a chapter to hold you guys over.

The next chapter I do is also gonna be original but it's not gonna be for a while. I literately have a week and a half before I get out of school for the summer and I plan on spending those two and a half months updating and trying to get this book finished to move onto the third book because I have big plans for that.

Now, about the new book! The new book I just published it's called All To Myself and it's a Jay love story from Descendants. It's got five chapters, maybe six, published. I won't be working on that story a whole lot because I want to finish the Adam story. So if you want to read that one you can.

I also have many others that I'm working on to get ready for you guys to read those so I have a lot that I'm gonna be doing for the summer.

If you guys want to see something specific happen in this book or the third book, you can call comment to private message me. I'm open to any suggestions for original chapters.

-Savannah

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

41.9K 596 16
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 , they refuse to let go of eachother. started on january 10, 2021 it is now 2024 and i'm still working on this book.. <3 lovely i re...
11.1K 216 27
Ever since Leo Dooley moved in with the Davenports almost a year ago, Cassie has gone on many crazy adventures with Leo and her siblings. As they con...
492K 6.6K 22
"Why would you like Adam? He's Adam, and I don't think he has a brain cell in his body." Bree asked, as Aspen smiled softly at Adam from across the r...
33.7K 807 43
Incandescent - full of strong emotion; passion - "I rather have you," "Why?" Chase davenport fanfi...