Chapter 5-Principal From Another Planet

"Hey! Adam! Aspen! You're both just in time." Chase told the couple as they walked downstairs. "I'm having a viewing party for tonight's big Lunar Eclipse." 

Adam had a blank look on his face as he turned around and back to Chase, "Yup, all dudes, no girls. Definitely a Chase party." 

"Excuse you, but I'm a girl." Aspen put her hands on her hips.

"Oh, babygirl." Adam wrapped his arms around her waist, tugging her closer to him, "I definitely a girl." 

"Shut up." She mumbled against his lips, a smile on them. 

"It's gonna be awesome. I even prepared an out of this world feast. These are freeze dried pellets. Just like the ones astronauts eat." Chase waved a pellet around on a fork as he talked, "Each one contains an entire meal. This is Turkey, peas, and mashed potatoes." He ate the one his was holding. 

Adam grabbed one, "Wow. Congrats, Chase. You actually found a way to ruin food." 

"No, I made it better." Chase spoke, a mouth full of food.

"Chase, don't talk with your mouth full like that. It's gross." Aspen told him.

"Oh, really?" Adam questioned. "Food fight!" He threw the pellet at Chase's chest, but it just bounced off and landed on the floor, "See, that's just lame." 

"And nasty." Aspen spit the one she ate out. 

Donald ran in. he had the front door opened because he was outside getting everything ready for the eclipse, "Come on, guys! You're gonna miss the Lunar Eclipse! I haven't been this excited since the meteor shower of '98." 

Chase ran out the door, while Adam intertwined his fingers with Aspens, pulling her with him out the door. 

"I can not wait to see this!" Chase said, excitedly. 

"Well your gonna have to." Donald said whiled pushing Chase out of the way. "It's beautiful." He looked through the telescope.

"Let me see, let me see." Chase said. 

"My turn!" Adam let of go Aspen's hand and pushed Chase to the side to also look, "Oh cool. What am I looking at?" He asked. 

"Adam, a Lunar Eclipse is a rare and breath taking event." Donald explained, "The moon is passing directly behind the earth blocking the light that normally illuminates." 

"Wow!" Adam exclaimed, "Nothing more exciting than a slow moving shadow."

"Are you sure you wanna marry him in a few days?" Chase, turned his head to look at Aspen who was glaring up at the stars.

"I'm sure." Aspen smiled.

"Watching a Lunar Eclipse takes time." Donald continued, "Patience. We're going to be here all night."

"Oh great, so it's like a sleepover, minus the fun." Adam said, and Aspen giggled, making Adam smile down at her and he wrappd his arms around her waist, pecking her lips. "What are you doing?" He mumbled against her neck.

"Looking at the stars." She mumbled, leaning her had back on his shoulder. 

"Hey, what are you guys doing?" Bree asked as she walked outside," She smiled at Adam and Aspen, smiling and whispering at each other. 

Everyone in the Davenport and Johnson households were ready for the couple to get marrid. Aspen and Adam had moved their stuff into the room Aspen usually stayed in because Donald wanted Adam to stay close for missions and her parents agreed to let her move into the Davenport house until Adam and Aspen could find their own place, and the four bionics would stop going on missions.