ADVENTURES OF BLACKPINK HOUSE...

By Adeptarmy11

The girls in Blackpink House. What happens when the cameras are off. Just for fun. No serious plot. [Jensoo... More

Blackpink House. # 1.
Blackpink House. # 2.
Blackpink House. #3.
Blackpink House. #4.
Blackpink House. #5.
Blackpink House. #6.
Blackpink House. #7.
Blackpink House. #8.
Blackpink House. #9.
Blackpink House. #10.
Blackpink House. #11.
Blackpink House. #12.
Blackpink House. #13.
Blackpink House. #14.
Blackpink House. #15.
Blackpink House. #16
Blackpink House. #17
Blackpink House. #18
Blackpink House. #19.
Blackpink House. #20.
Blackpink House. #21.
Blackpink House. #22.
Blackpink House #23.
Blackpink House #24
Blackpink House. #25.
Blackpink House. #26
Blackpink House #27.
Blackpink House #28.
Blackpink House #29.
Blackpink House #31.
Blackpink House #32.
Blackpink House #33.
Blackpink House #34.
Blackpink House #35.
Blackpink House. #36.
Blackpink House #37.
Blackpink House. #38.
Blackpink House #39.
Blackpink House. #40.
Blackpink House #41.
Blackpink House #42.
Blackpink House. #43.
Blackpink House #44.
Blackpink House #45.
Blackpink House. #46.
Blackpink House. #47.
Blackpink House #48.
Blackpink House. #49.
Blackpink House #50.
Blackpink House. #51.
Blackpink House. #52.
Blackpink House #53.
Blackpink House. #54.
Blackpink House #55.
Blackpink House #56.
Blackpink House. #57.
Blackpink House. #58.
Blackpink House. #59.
Blackpink House #60.
Blackpink House. #61.
Blackpink House. #62.
Blackpink House. #63.
Blackpink House. #64.
A/N
Blackpink House. #65.
Blackpink House. #66.
Blackpink House. #67.
Blackpink House. #68.
Blackpink House. #69.
Blackpink House. #69. (Foursome)
Blackpink House. #70.
Blackpink House. #71.
Blackpink House. #72.
Blackpink House. #73.
Blackpink House. #74.
Blackpink House. #75.
Blackpink House. #76.
SEND HELP
I'm Out! (Of the closet)
Blackpink House. #77.
Prom help!
Blackpink House #78.
Blackpink House #79.
Blackpink House. #80.
Bkackpink House. #81.
Blackpink House. #82.
Blackpink House. #83.
Blackpink House. #84.
Blackpink House. #85.
Blackpink House. #86.
Blackpink House. #87.
Blackpink House. #88.
Blackpink House. #89.
Blackpink House. #90.
Blackpink House. #91.
Blackpink House. #92.
Blackpink House. #93. 🌴
Blackpink House. #94.

Blackpink House #30.

14.2K 384 194
By Adeptarmy11

A/N: Sorry I forgot I didn't edit.
•••

Jennie opened the door to their house to notice that it was abnormally quiet. There was no shouting or music or even moaning.

"Hello?"

She walked up the stairs and narrowed her eyes in suspicion when she saw that both of their bedroom doors were closed.

She checked Jisoo's door first To see that it was completely empty. Chaeyoung's bed made, and Jisoo's bed occupied by only Dalgome and Kuma.

Jennie opened her door as quietly as possible. She peaked in and saw Lisa passed out on her bed, mouth hung open, and hair a mess with Leo by her side.

She looked at her bed to see Jisoo on her bed with Lisa's laptop in her lap.

"Jisoo What are you doing?" Jennie whispers.

Jisoo's eyes widen and she hides the laptop, quickly telling Jennie to be quiet.

"What the hell are you doing?" Jennie whispers while sitting down next to her.

"I'm looking through Lisa's laptop." Jisoo whispers back, glancing at lisa to make sure she's still asleep. "I know she's hiding something."

"Hiding what?"

"Porn. I know it's on here." Jisoo says. "I heard her."

"Jisoo yah, this is an invasion of privacy." Jennie says while taking the laptop away. "Leave her alone."

"What Why Jendeuk," Jisoo whines loudly causing Lisa to shift in her sleep.

"How would you like it if someone went through your porn?" Jennie whispers as she puts the laptop back.

"I don't watch porn." Jisoo crosses her arms with a huff.

"As if." Jennie scoffs. "Don't lie to me."

"I'm not lying." Jisoo mutters while avoiding eye contact.

"Then prove it."

"No."

"That's what I thought." Jennie says. "Now are we gonna do this or not?"

"Do what?"

"Well you're clearly looking for porn for a reason." Jennie says while removing her shirt.

Jisoo raises her brows as her eyes shamelessly stare at Jennie's body.

"B-but what about Lisa?" Jisoo says.

"Oh babe I knew you were kinky but not that kinky." Jennie smirks "I meant in the shower."

"Oh...oh yeah I knew that." Jisoo says while getting out of bed.

Jennie pulls her up with a teasing smile on her face and leans in closely to whisper in her ear.

"I just got my nails done, so let's avoid them as much as possible." She smiles making Jisoo's breath catch in her throat.

"O-okay." Jisoo manages to choke out.

"Good Girl." Jennie smiles.

•••

"Who was on my laptop?" Lisa asks while flopping onto the couch with her Mac in her hands.

"Me." Jisoo says. "I was looking for something."

"For what?"

"Porn." Jennie answers for her.

"Babe! Can I steal one of your snacks?" Chaeyoung asks from the bedroom.

"Yeah, but not my favourite!" Lisa shouts.

"That's real love." Jisoo nods as she grabs her controller.

Chaeyoung joins them in the living room with a bag shrimp chips.

"What were you guys talking about?" Chaeyoung asks.

"Porn." Jennie answers again.

"I don't watch porn." Lisa says.

"Oh that's a load of bull." Jisoo says. "If you don't watch porn, then what do you watch?"

"Chaeyoung's Fancams." Lisa shrugs while staring at her laptop. "Never fails to get me in the mood."

"Lisa..." Chaeyoung blushes.

"What?" Lisa replies. "It's true. When you're on stage you become a completely different person. You lose control of your tongue."

"I-I do not." Chaeyoung denies.

"Yes you do. I have proof." Lisa says. "Wanna see?"

"No! No. I don't want to see myself on stage." Chaeyoung shakes her head.

"Why, you look hot." Lisa shrugs.

"I second that." Jennie adds earning a kick from Jisoo. "Ow babe. You're hot too."

Jisoo smiles in victory as she focuses on the tv in front of her, fingers moving skillfully along the controller.

"Babe, pass me my glasses." Chaeyoung says while staring at her phone.

"Jisoo yah, where are your glasses. I got you them for a reason." Jennie says.

"Aish they're in your bedroom." Jisoo says distractedly.

"Do I look good?" Lisa asks with Chaeyoung's glasses on.

"You look like a grandma." Chaeyoung teases, earning a high five from Jisoo.

"Aish bullies, all of you." Lisa shakes her head as she hands Chaeyoung her glasses.

"I need a nap." Jennie says while straddling Jisoo's waist.

"Ah Jennie my game!" Jisoo shouts while moving her head to see the screen.

Jennie whines loudly as she wraps her arms around Jisoo's neck. "Just one time can you care about me instead of your game?" She pouts.

Jisoo pauses her game and eyes Jennie carefully. "Is this a test?"

Jennie narrows her eyes at her. "You tell me."

"So it is?"

"I don't know, is it?"

"You wouldn't break up with me over something like this, would you?"

"I don't know, would I?" Jennie shrugs.

Jisoo leans forward to peck her lips and pulls away to see Jennie still staring at her. She does it again...and again...and again until she earns a small giggle out of the younger girl.

"Okay that's enough." Jennie giggles while putting her hand over Jisoo's mouth.

She can tell Jisoo is smiling by the way her eyes squint at the sides, and she feels her heart skip a beat.

"Cam I hay my gm ow?" Jisoo mumbles against her hand.

"What?" Jennie chuckles while removing her hand.

"Can I play my Game now?" She smiles sweetly.

Dear god, no wonder Korea's in love with her smile. Jennie thinks in her head.

"Am I allowed to stay here?" Jennie asks.

Jisoo pull her closer with one hand as confirmation as the other reaches for her controller.

"Even when you're not trying you're cute." Jisoo sighs.

Jennie is content as she wraps her arms around Jisoo and rests her head on her shoulder.

Jisoo rests her head against the side of Jennie's in return as she presses play.

Jennie could feel her eyes getting heavier with each passing second. Jisoo's warmth and scent making for the perfect combination.

Soon her breathes were evening out and Jisoo smiles in content. It wouldn't be the first, or the last time Jennie would fall asleep on her while she played video games.

Chaeyoung had fallen asleep as well. She laid on the inside of the couch, protected by Lisa's body on the outside. Her head rested on Lisa's arm as a single headphone rested in her ear, the other end plugged into Lisa's.

Her fingers rubbed the fabric of Lisa's hoodie between them, as if she was afraid Lisa would leave in her sleep.

Lisa was scrolling through her phone as Chaeyoung slept. She used her own personal Instagram to see what Blinks were up to.

(I wish this was real.)

They all had their own personal account and made sure that no one knew it was them as they acted as Fan accounts. They didn't need another hacking situation. They've had enough of that on their Blackpink House account.

"Lalisa..." Chaeyoung mumbles in her sleep.

Lisa looked down at her to see her brows furrowed. She kissed her forehead and rubbed her back to ease the creases away.

"Shh baby, I'm right here." Lisa whispers.

Chaeyoung's face slowly relaxes back to normal. Lisa grabs a small blanket and covers Chaeyoung with it.

She presses another soft kiss to her forehead in reassurance. "Love you."

•••

Jisoo had shifted to laying on the couch to make sure that Jennie slept comfortably instead. It had been an hour or so since her and Chaeyoung had fallen asleep.

Jennie shifted and let out a sleepy sigh into Jisoo's neck. Jisoo had already shut off her game, and had switched to reading.

"Mmm..." Jennie hums in her sleep making Jisoo set her book aside. She slipped on her glasses knowing Jennie would be mad to see her reading without them.

Jisoo strokes her cheek kisses her forehead causing Jennie's eyes to flutter open.

"Hey sleepy head." Jisoo whispers.

"Hi," Jennie rasps out as she lets out another sleepy sigh.

"Are you hungry? I can make you something." Jisoo says.

Jennie nods her head but pulls Jisoo closer as she makes a move to get off of the couch. "Wait. Not yet. Just a little longer."

"Okay." Jisoo nods as Jennie closes her eyes again.

Jennie takes in a deep breath through her nose asshe hides her face in the crook of Jisoo's neck. She presses a kiss to the warm skin before speaking.

"Jisoo yah..." Jennie says. Her voice still laced in sleep.

"Hm?"

"I love you."

"Ditto." Jisoo smiles.

Jennie watches as Jisoo gets up. Her hair in a messy bun, her glasses on her face, dressed in sweats as she stretched, exposing her midriff.

God, what a woman. Jennie thinks.

"I'll make dinner." Jisoo says before making her way to the kitchen.

"Okay." Jennie replies. "I really need to wife her up."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 17.6K 141
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây The version belongs to Mia, please do not reup or cover any work, thank you.
65.2K 1.7K 27
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
156K 7.7K 16
ABHIMANYU RATHORE is 28 years old. He belongs to Royal family. He is the oldest son in Rathore family. He is the CEO of Rathore Enterprise. He is the...
63.2K 2.9K 19
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !