Meeting Taylor Caniff

By BriannaAxline

Liegh and Elena both love there Magcon boys but they both have differnt favorites and now they get to meet th... More

'Meeting Taylor Caniff
meeting Camron Dallas
actaully meeting Taylor
Talking with Taylor
meeting Shawn (Leigh's pov)
During The Show
Hanging out with the boys
Shawn actually likes me
playing truth or dare
staying at the hotel with Taylor
Taylor
are first date
chapter 13
hey guys
Chapter 14
Authors notes
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Authers note
Chapter 18
Authers note
chapter 19
Authers note
Authors note

Taylor :)

1.6K 30 4
By BriannaAxline

(finishing last chapter)

(Elena pov)

god was it amazing hearing that Taylor liked me. I mean being Taylor the way he his u would think he wouldn't like a girl like me. mean while everyone could tell Shawn Was starting to like Leigh but who wouldn't she one of the prettiest girls in our school. when we got to the hotel and we saw cam,nash and a girl I knew from school and it looked like she was dating Cam cuz they were holding hands.( oh by the way her name is bay) but they looked perfect togather. I on the other hand didn't know if Taylor was going to ask me out at all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.1M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
595K 9.2K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
43.9M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
654K 33.1K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...