Crush on the Emo Girl

By canyoucatchacloud

A story about an emo girl and a Jock guy, with a twist. Daren has been through a rough time and ends up takin... More

A Run In
Tomorrow Will Be Kinder?
Disconnect
Essay
Odd Ends
Fairytales
Laptops
Due Date
Movie Night
Face First
Scatter
Internal Pain
Firefall
Reading Lights
Finally
The Bloody Cat
Stay the Night
Tying Up Loose Ends

Red, Black and Idiots

3.9K 176 3
By canyoucatchacloud

Chapter 10

Daren’s POV

We were in line getting popcorn when they started to walk in, a relatively large amount of people staggering in in small groups covered in fishnets and red leotards. I’m about to say that it looks kind of fun when…

“Faggots,” Rick whispers next to me.

“Yeah, like what the hell,” Sylvia giggles next to me.

That’s when Arya walks in.

She’s wearing black fishnets with a leather skirt and black top with rips on the sides, accompanied by bright red lipstick and high heels. Then someone runs up to her.

Arya’s POV

Steven runs up to me, laughing his head off. He’s wearing an old ripped up leotard of mine, from when I used to dance, and red stockings with a pair of my mom’s black heels (my mom has pretty big feet).

“Well someone looks sexy,” I tease him and he blushes a little before replying softly.

"You too.”

We see the jock crowd staring so we run into the theatre and watch the movie, but it’s over much too quickly and when we leave they’re outside too. Smirks on all of their faces…

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.7K 1.2K 130
Sarcasm tweets from @TheFunnyTweets and @FunnySayings on Twitter. *Please Vote,Comment and Follow*
274K 8.2K 45
Alan and Blaine. Blaine and Alan. That's how it's always been. Alan is seen as a nerd while Blaine is a popular cheerleader. This doesn't change anyt...
1.8K 99 42
"Mom,Dad" I cried I was tied with a strong rope to a shower pipe; tied up like this soaking in a bath of alcohol, I thought to my self. Suddenly memo...
[sic] By Scott Kelly

Mystery / Thriller

1.4M 26K 35
Six teens are devoted to a game with one rule: If a player gets tagged, they must change their life within the next fifteen minutes. The better the p...