Everlasting Hearts : A Tale o...

By MeghanaKadali

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
THANK YOU

Chapter 35

775 28 1
By MeghanaKadali

Madison P.O.V:

"WHAT😨...!!!" I shout. I become like a rock in the place I am. I go search for my car keys.

"Madi, What are you doing?" Tony catches me.

"I have to go. I have to see him😭." I panic.

"Madi... you are Krystal remember." He shouts.

"But... I have to see him."

"Madi... We don't know who did it. I got to know that some drunken truck driver hit him that's it." He says.

"Madi😢, This thing might be done by that devil so that she can know you are Madi or not." He says holding me.

"Madi... You can't lose yourself now😞. Madi... He will be fine. We will go meet him tomorrow when his staff will also go to see him." Saying that he leaves.

Night I couldn't sleep at all.

All I think is about Ben.

"Madi..." Tony knocks my door 🚪 .

"Madi... didn't you sleep yesterday night😦. oh my god your eyes are totally swollen." He says and I don't speak anything.

We leave to go to hospital.

"Krystal, you shouldn't give even one chance for that devil to think that you are Madi." He says and I just nod.

We reach the hospital.

While I was walking my heart just doesn't beat at all.

"Hi, Mam... This way..." Ruby greets us and leads us to his room.

I walk inside and see Blake, Sasha, Sophia and some other staff members in the room🧐.

I finally then see Ben on bed. I try so hard to control my tears. Tony holds my hand.

"How is he?" Tony asks.

"Sir is badly injured and doctor said we don't know when he will wake up🤷🏻‍♀️." Ruby tells us.

"I don't know what you all will do within 3 days he must wake up. We need to complete our project we don't have time for all this. Make sure for these days he gets the best medication. Later what happens to him I really don't care." I shout controlling my tears😞.

"Are you even a human being😡?" Blake shouts at me in front of everyone.

"Blake leave it." Sasha comes and holds him.

"Excuse me mister😐... I don't care what happens to him. He is no one to me other than a business partner. If you are really frustrated go and shout on someone else. Don't do your nonsense in front of me." Saying that I leave that room and I walk out of the hospital as fast as I can.

Rebecca P.O.V:

After Blake tells me what happened in the hospital on phone. I rush to Madi's house.

I see her door is open.

"Madi...." I shout. No one replies. I see her on ground😨.

"Madi...!!" I shout and I call the doctor.

"Miss no need to worry. She didn't sleep yesterday, I guess. I gave tablets. There is nothing to worry she will be fine🙂... something really disturbed her a lot and she became unconscious." The doctor tells me and he leaves.

After an hour. Madi wakes up.

"Madi😭...." I hug her.

"I was really worried about you." Without me knowing I start crying.

"Rebecca I am fine." She tells me.

"Madi... You have to be strong😢. Ben will be fine." I tell her holding her face.

"Tony just called me saying that Ben is still unconscious but he is in a better condition now." I lie to her😞.

"I will make lunch for you... meanwhile take rest." I kiss her😘on forehead and I cover her with blanket and I go out of the room.

I have known Madi from 5 years. I never saw such a beautiful person like her in my life. The way she cares everyone... The way she treats and everything.

"God... Please bring happiness in her life soon🙏🏻."

Madison P.O.V:

It's been five days since Ben got admitted😓. I didn't even go to see him after that day.

"Madi...." I see Tony. I have been staying with them from 5 days since my health became really bad😣.

"Doctors are saying there is no improvement in Ben's health." He says in a low tone.

"Tony, please take me to him." I plead.

"Madi, that's not a good idea at all." He says.

"Tony please I have to see him please😭." I cry.

"Tony, I think it's best if you take her to the hospital😕." Rebecca tells him.

It's around 1:00 in night. Me and Tony reach the hospital.

Blake P.O.V:

"Sir, we are calling from We Help hospital."

"Ya... Tell me... Is Ben fine😥?" I ask worriedly.

"Sir, just now he woke up and he is absolutely fine🙂." She says.

Thank god. I immediately rush to the hospital.

"Bro..." I go and hug him.

"Thank god you are fine😣. We all were really scared." I tell him.

"I am fine now." He smiles.

"You can take him home now. But he has a severe injury on his hand🤚🏻. These are the medicines. Give this to him twice a day and do take care of his arm." She says.

Ben Williams P.O.V:

The moment I reach home. Mom comes and hugs me.

"Mom when did you come😯?" I ask her.

"Son, I just came home. Morning Blake called me and told everything😭." She cries hugging me.

"My dear Darling mommy, I am absolutely fine😘. Just that my right hand hurts a little bit that's it." I tell her.

My mom feeds me food and later I go to my room. I keep thinking about Krystal..

The moment I woke up in hospital today morning the first name that came to my mind was Krystal.

Blake comes to my room.

"Blake... Did..." He doesn't let me finish.

"Don't you dare ask me about that bitch😤." He shouts.

"Blake what happened?" I ask surprisingly 😮because he never usually uses the word bitch.

"She is the one worst woman I ever saw. It is such a shame😑 that she looks like Madi who is such a beautiful person." He tells.

"But Blake what actually happened?" I ask him.

"First day she came and she said... I don't know what you all will do within 3 days he must wake up. We need to complete our project we don't have time for all this... Make sure for these days he gets the best medication. Later what happens to him I really don't care." He says.

I stay silent.

"Later when I shouted at her asking if she was a human being😤?" He pauses.

"She said... I don't care what happens to him... he is no one to me other than a business partner... that's what she said." He says in anger.

"She can never be Madi. Actually, my foot🤬 she is not even a human being. She is a bloody disgusting woman." He shouts.

My heart feels really bad. I had a hope that she was Madi😪.

I sleep and when I close my eyes, I get the visual of the day before my discharge.

I see a girl coming into my room when I was on bed 😮and later I see her crying though I can't remember her face or anything that happened.

I try to sleep but that visual keeps running in my mind. I then sleep after a while.

"Ben, I love you." I see Madi's face.

"MADI😱." I shout and I wake up.

I know its Madi who came to see me that day. I know it's her. I don't know what to do. I want to know what actually happened that day. How can I know😣....

I see it's 1:30 in the night. I see mom is sleeping. I go out and start my car 🚘 and reach hospital as fast as I can.

Though I have pain in my right hand, with utmost difficulty I drive.

"Sir how can I help you." A girl asks me.

"I was discharged today from this hospital. May I know in which room I stayed. " I ask her.

"Sir may I know your name please." She asks.

"Ben Williams😐" I tell her.

"Sir it's room no: 108." The moment she says I rush to the room thinking I might find something🤷🏻‍♂️.

I enter the room and I see nothing. I search everywhere but I don't find anything.

I sit on the bed catching my head. Something shines on ground and I go near that and see 😲....

I saw this somewhere😐 and then it strikes.

"I saw it on Krystal's hand." I say to myself.

Maybe it fell when she came first day to meet me but how will I know that for sure🙁. When I was about to leave the room, I see a camera in the corner of the room.

"YES😍...!!"

I go to the helping desk.

"I have to see the footage of room no: 108." I tell her.

"Sorry sir but we can't😕..." I cut her.

"You don't know who I am. I really have to see the footage right now😠. I will pay how much ever it is 💰." I say.

Later she calls her boss.

"Sorry sir😞. Didn't know it was you. Come this way sir." She leads the way.

"Which date sir?" She asks me.

"Yesterday...." I tell.

I see the monitor. It's 12:00 and no one is there in my room. She forwards.

Then around 1:00 someone in black dress enters into my room wearing scarf.

"Can we hear the voice?" I ask him.

"Yes, sir😊."

I see that bracelet on her hand. She comes near me. She sits on the chair and then removes her scarf and holds my hand.

"KRYSTAL😯...!!!"

* * *

Hello there beautiful people, I am extremely glad that you took out time to read my book. Thanks for all your support till now and I will be super happy to know your views. Comment or DM me about how much you liked this chapter.

With Love,

Amicable Rose 🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

543K 22.9K 45
~•~ "I promise that i will not leave a single chance to turn your life into living hell You will beg in front of me but i will not stop. Mark my word...
676K 24.9K 36
Pranit Verma-A successful self-made businessman ,specifically a hoteiler. He runs a chain of hotels in India as well as in some foreign countries. A...
24.5K 6.1K 77
◇ She wasn't my girlfriend Neither she was my crush. But in the list of priorities She always remained the first ◇ ◇ He is mature, I'm childish He...
1.8M 59.4K 40
"I will never marry you." I said in a low voice filled with venom. He moved close. His hands moved to my waist. His hold was firm. His face was so cl...