SANDHIR DARK FF : HIS INNOCEN...

由 aashifictions

Randhir Singh Shekhawat, an embodiment of a play. Sanyukta Agarwal, an epitome of innocence. Poles apart righ... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
epilogue
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
important note
Part 13
PART 14
Part 15
parts are becoming private
His Pain
His Savior
SHOUT OUT
I Am Yours Only
His Insecurities
His Guilt
His Love Confession
Do We Have SomeHope?
Anything Serious?
Fear of loosing her
Surprise!
Truth out!
Evil Trap
I will be back
New Boss
That was fun!
Daddy loves your mumma
Leave me bastard!
Who are you?
I am confused
Some wounds can't be healed
Abortion
Baby : Opporutnity or blessing?
Notorious Kid
Decision
Parents
Dad On Duty
THE MIRACLES OF MOTHER'S LOVE
A New Life
Epilogue
Need Urgent Help

Let's part our way!

8.9K 519 95
由 aashifictions

Hello readers! Thank you so much for the love and votes. Here is another part of the story.

Arjun (shocked): randhir? What the fuck are you doing here and how dare you touched me?

Randhir (gritting his teeth): exactly Mr. Agnihotri! What the fuck were you doing here and how dare you touched her?

Arjun: (calming his nerves) look dude! Just leave from here. It is my personal matter. What I do with her is none of your concern! So please leave! I just don't want to enter into any argument with you just because of some worthless sl..

Before arjun could complete the word he found himself on the floor. He felt a stinking pain in his nose. He slightly touched his nostril and then looked at his fingers that got red in blood.

Randhir (tightening his fist): dare you call her with these names and yes whatever happens with here is no one's but my concern. (Making him stand up) And you were bloody forcing yourself on her...how dare you called it your personal matter?

Arjun: (wiping the blood) It is unbelievable randhir...did you just raised your hand on me because for this girl? Who is she dude? Just a mere employee in your company and you are fighting me for her (pointing at sanyukta) Look I know you must be thinking that I was forcing myself on a pregnant lady and you just helped a poor needy girl...then let me clear it to you dude she is no saint here...asked her who told her to come here in my room....I didn't do anything....I just came here to change and when I came from the washroom she was already here playing all innocent....dude do I need to make it clear to you why was she fighting and doing all that drama? Simple she came here to sleep with me but before that she wanted to create some drama so that I can pay her well...it is all her play dude

Sanyukta (weeping): NO! ...I just came here by....by mis..mistake....trust me (sobs) trust me randhir...I

She stopped saying further when randhir with a blank faced showed her his palm. She helplessly looked at randhir who was not even looking at her for once. And then the reality stuck her. He was the same man who didn't believed her when shlok once forced himself on her in fact he made her apologized to him just to save his dream project. He did all that when she was his wife..His better half and now when she is nothing to him why will he support and trust her. Arjun was his business partner in this important project. Obviously even if he trusts her, he won't support her and play with the company's future. If at that time he could call her desperate then why not now?

She clutched her bump and slide down. Her tears already stopped and she was blankly looking at the floor. She heard arjun voice but didn't look up.

Arjun: thanks dude! And I am glad you finally understood my point. See you tomorrow in the office.

Sanyukta smiled sadly knowing he was leaving her alone with this bastard when she heard him walking away towards the door. She closed her eyes and fresh tears made their way. She opened her eyes with a jerk when she heard a shrilled cry and what she saw gave Goosebumps to her because randhir was just beating arjun bare body black and blue with his leather belt.

Randhir: what did you thought that I will leave her alone with a fucker like you? I just went to lock the door so that no one can disturb us. (Saying this he gave another swap on his back)

Arjun (crying in pain): randhir you are not doing right. You are messing with me for an ordinary girl. It will cost you a lot...ahaaaaaa...leave me randhir....why are you spoiling are terms for her.....

Randhir (holding him by his hair): you already messed our relation the moment you eyed my girl....do you know whose baby she is carrying? (Punching his face) MINE....do you know who is she? (Punching his face) She is MY wife...she is my sanyukta.....She is my woman....MINE(saying this he started hitting him on his stomach) How dare you touch my wife?

Arjun: leave...leave me randhir...i...I am sorry....i didn't knew that she is your wife...ahaaaa

Sanyukta looked at arjun who start spitting blood and then at randhir who was not looking less than beast who was ready to kill his prey. She immediately ran towards randhir and clutched his arm.

Sanyukta: randhir....randhir please leave him...randhir leave him....please randhir for god sake he will die

Randir (kicking him): no sanyukta...he dared to touch you....how can he....i will not leave him

Sanyukta: (shouted) randhir you have our baby's swear leave him right now

Randhir halted his leg in mid. He fisted his hand and moved back with a frustrated look. He turned his back and fisted his hair and tried calming his boiling nerves. Sanyukta picked a water jug and threw the water on semi unconscious arjun...who now got up with a jerk.

Arjun (in a painful voice): tha..thank you sanyukta...and...i..i am...sorry

Sanyukta (chuckles sarcastically): why are you feeling sorry now Mr. Agnihotri? Because the woman whom you tried to force happened to be the wife of your business partner? You know what you are just feeling sorry for yourself for forcing the wrong lady. I seriously pity your mother for giving birth to a spineless man who only knew to exploit the poor and weak people. (pointing towards randhir) you see this man....randhir singh shekhawat...my dear husband...this man is also not some saint....he is a rich bastard like you who sleep and live on different women flesh but today his blood got boiled and he did this with you. You know why? Because another bastard touching his property. Am I right Mr. Shekhawat? (She looked at randhir who was looking at her with painful eyes) You know arjun....be scared of god...otherwise see him...like you he also took weak people advantage....he made his own employee pregnant with his baby when he was married to me and then forcefully made her abort it. But today when some other beast was going to touch his wife thinking it of her as an employee he got angry....this is all the law of karma....see there may come a day when some other bastard can dare to touch your wife and sister...and unlike Mr. Shekhawat you won't be so lucky to save them. So think about your sister and wife before eyeing another woman.

Saying she left from that room. She was in the middle of the corridor when randhir held her wrist and forcefully turned her towards him.

Sanyukta (shouting): what the hell is this randhir?

Randhir (furiously): that is what I am asking you sanyukta...what the hell you said?

Sanyukta: (sarcastically) why? Did it hurt your ego? But whatever I said was truth...oh the truth was bitter for you right?

Randhir: yes I used to sleep with different woman...this is the truth but I never forced anyone of them....they were with me for their own reasons...I never touched a lady without her permission then how can you compare me with him?

Sanyukta(jerking his hand away): it is one and same thing randhir....you all men just know how to use women

Randhir: enough sanyukta...enough! I bared all your accusations but not this one! I had enough now..i know I did a mistake and I am repenting on it but stop treating me like a bloody criminal. I know I did wrong with you...I broke your trust...I broke you...but now I am ashamed of my deeds....you wanted time and I gave you...bloody hell I am giving it to you now too....legally you are still my wife and I could have dragged you back home any time but did I ? NO....I am strong in terms of you and it wasn't tough for me to claim the custody of our baby even before it is born....and you know this very well that It will just take a call from my side...but did I? NO....because I love you and I want you to come back to me with your own will...I want to win your love and trust back not your body....I tried doing everything to make you realize that now I am a changed man...now I care and love you just like you wanted...and trust me even now I am ready to do anything just to gain your forgiveness....but you know what the problem you just had made a theory that I won't change and I will cheat you again and again....you yourself are not ready to give me chance to prove myself...and did you forget about your brother who did the same with my sister? The difference between us was I didn't felt anything for those girls but he felt in love with someone else...you were the only one who convinced riya to give ankit one more chance....to prove himself that now he is changed...then why are you being unfair to me? If not for me but for our baby...you know our baby needs both of us....(chuckles) leave it sanyukta....you won't understand....you won't understand until a day comes when you will see your baby living deprived of father' love...when you won't have answer to your child question that why you didn't forgive his father or gave him one more chance to start from fresh....when you won't have me near you begging for your forgiveness....you won't understand...because right now you are not ready to accept the fact that this man standing in front of you has irrecoverably fallen in love with you..(wiping his tears) you want me to go out of your life...then fine....from today I won't interfere in your and your baby's life....if you want us to have separate paths and okay....i will never ever came back to you again.....and for the last time I have just one request from you...please never punished the baby for his father's deed. I have now accepted the fact that you can never forgive me so it is better you forget me...take care sanyukta

Saying this he left from there, unaware of the fact that there is also one person who was standing shocked behind the pillar.

How was the part? I guess lengthy enough?

What do you think what should sanyukta do?

TARGET : 270 VOTES

Don't forget to vote and comment. 

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

302K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
26K 1K 52
Date Started: May 8, 2020 Date Finished: - May 19, 2020
273K 7.5K 24
She loved him unconditionally. He avoided her. She believed in love with him. He hated the word called love. People called her love as obsession. To...
38.2K 2.1K 12
He hates her . She is his boss . She loves him . Who will be the winner - his hatred or her love ?? #19 on 16/05/17