Foolhardy // vminkook

بواسطة Jron_Jungkook_lover

"At that, he got him by his shoulder and pushed him against the lockers, slightly levitating him from the gro... المزيد

intro
Chapter one ~ a fresh Start
Chapter two ~ a friend
Chapter three ~ monster
Chapter four ~ innocent
Chapter five ~ second chance
Chapter six ~ hospital
Chapter seven ~ new feelings
Chapter eight ~ the kiss
Chapter nine ~ confronting fears
Chapter ten ~ severing ties
Chapter eleven ~ apologies
Chapter twelve ~ confused
Chapter thirteen ~ guilt
Chapter fourteen ~ desperate
Chapter fifteen ~ 6AM
Chapter sixteen ~ jealous
Chapter seventeen ~ bully
Chapter eighteen ~ that boy...
Chapter nineteen ~ complicated
Chapter twenty ~ cafeteria
Chapter twenty one ~ choose
Chapter twenty two ~ the date
Chapter twenty three ~ happy
Chapter twenty four ~ gifts
Chapter twenty five ~ finding out
Chapter twenty six ~ Taegi talk
Chapter twenty seven ~ ball
Chapter twenty eight ~ good boy
Chapter thirty ~ father and son
Chapter thirty one ~ bodyguard
Chapter thirty two ~ interview
Chapter thirty three ~ restless
Chapter thirty four ~ surprise
Chapter thirty five ~ phone call
Chapter thirty six ~ an encounter
Chapter thirty seven ~ happily ever after?
Chapter thirty eight ~ goodbye
Chapter thirty nine ~ hope
Chapter fourty ~ dream
Chapter fourty one ~ foolhardy
Epilogue

Chapter twenty nine ~ drunk

2.1K 80 22
بواسطة Jron_Jungkook_lover

Disclaimer: I am not that experienced on how to deal with drunk people so if you see a logical mistake please excuse me~ you can always comment to correct it

As it was thursday night and Jimin had dance class, he returned to his dorm, tired. Jungkook, as usual, went to Tae's home for the night. It had been three months since he didn't return back to his mother's apartment.

"Hello Yoonji!" He said, opening the door with the key Tae had given him.

"Hey" Yoonji mumbled, she was still not that fond of the boy but they had started to get along.

"Heya." Jungkook said once he reached his boyfriend's room. He put his bag on the floor and crashed on the bed. He was quite used to living there now, and he was really tired. Tony had pushed them a lot even though they already had one show.

"Hey Kookie." Tae said not raising his head from his homework. Jungkook raised an eyebrow. He stood up and walked up to his boyfriend, putting a hand on his shoulder. Tae always welcomed him with a hug or at least a smile, this was unusual.

"I'm sorry... I'm just bummed about the situation Hobi and Yoongi are in. And... Yugyeom..."

"I should have told you about him. I was a coward." Jungkook shook his head. "We will find a way to help our friends now though. We'll confront them if necessary. Three on two, they won't see what's coming to them." Jungkook looked determined. This wasn't just about his friends. He had to pay for his old mistakes.

"We need to be smart about it Kook. The father of the boy is a really important guy. We can't just beat them up and get away with it. And could we ever stop them by beating them up? What if they hurt our friends more because of us? We need a better strategy."

Jungkook and Tae just sat there and talked about it for hours. Finally they decided it was an impasse as neither of them could come up with a solution. At about eight pm, they finally stood up to go downstairs to eat. They didn't speak much as both of them were still thinking. They went to bed early, about nine thirty, but neither of them slept until eleven.

It was near one am when they woke up by the sound of the front door bell ringing.

"What the-" Taehyung shut up from the bed.

"What? Go back to sleep." Jungkook mumbled.

"Someone's at the door." Tae stood up to get dressed.

"Taehyung you have actual servants. It's probably a drunkard or sth.. Just go to sleep." Jungkook his head for a second and struggled to open his eyes. He let it fall back down quickly.

"I'm gonna go check it out." Tae walked out of the room. Jungkook sighed and got up to go to the bathroom and wash his face.

x X x

When Taehyung reached downstairs, he felt like he was going to faint. He couldn't believe his eyes. Yoonji, who had come down to open the door, turned around and gave Tae a desperate look.

"Thanks Yoonji, I'll deal with him now." he said approaching the door while trying to keep his cool. The smell of alcohol was so strong that he could sense it from the other side of the room.

"What are you doing here?" Tae started, once Yoonji parted. "Go home, Bogum."

"I tried..." he looked confused. He was barely standing. "I came up to this door multiple times now... I- I kept thinking 'I should just go home' but I just always... ended up here... I think there is something pulling me here right now..." He looked like he had no idea where he was. "I thought I'd ring the bell this time." And at that, he started searching himself like crazy as if he just remembered something really important all of a sudden. He produced a folder full of papers.

"I believe my dad took this from yours. I found it in a hidden drawer looking for cash. On the papers there were some notes scribbled by someone who had your dad's handwriting so I figured it must be important..." he handed them over to Tae. Tae looked at the papers, all filled with proof of secret money transactions and off-the-record handwritten letters. All of them looked like Jackson's writing and these were enough to prove that Bogum's father was accepting bribes from other companies and giving out important secrets.

"Take that..." Bogum started and then stopped talking for a while as if he forgot what he was going to say. "Take that as a first step to regaining your trust." he finished his sentence with a smile.

"Go back home Bogum. We'll call a cab. You're really drunk." Tae went in for a second to put the papers on the table just around the corner.

He didn't know what he expected from Bogum after he said that but what he saw when he returned back was definitely not it. Bogum's eyes started welling up and his mouth started to tremble. Not so long after that, he was crying loudly like a huge baby. (a huge baby that smelled like pure whiskey.)

"I knew you wouldn't accept me back." he hiccuped. "I- Can't you see what you've done to me?!?" his face was wet. "I'm stupid to think I could restart our friendship... I'm such a douchebag!" he put his head in his hands. He had been leaning on the door this whole time and he nearly fell down after letting it go.

"Hey hey!" Tae catched him. "Thank you for the papers. We'll talk about all of this when you're sober. You can't think right now." Bogum looked up to Taehyung. His expression was so sad and desperate that Tae forgot why he hated Bogum for a second. "If you're willing to regain my thrust, and if you promise you'll work hard for it, I don't see why we can't give it another shot." He added, forcing a smile.

"You are the best Tae!" he exclaimed and hugged him tightly all of a sudden.

"Bogum." He tried to push him away. He felt like all his bones were going to crush. "Stop."

Bogum pulled away. He looked sad, like a child whose mother just said that he couldn't get any ice cream.

"I'm sorry." he mumbled.

"What's going on?" Jungkook had come down the stairs in silence. "Bogum." he said when he saw him, he didn't sound surprised.

"Oh you must be the wicked asshole Taehyung was talking about!" he smiled as if what he just said was the nicest thing he had ever said. "He hated you a lot last year!"

Taehyung rolled his eyes. He was just about to close the door when Jungkook spoke again.

"Come on, let's get you inside. You can't be out on the streets like this. Something might happen." He walked up and offered him a hand. Taehyung was watching wide-eyed.

"Did you hear what he just said?!" Tae exclaimed. "He called you-"

"Tae look at him. He's a mess. He has called me worse things before, it's ok. We need to help him. Tomorrow, he'll be back to normal and you can go back to hating him." Jungkook smiled to Bogum. "Come on in!"

They half dragged the drunk boy up the stairs to one of the guest rooms.

"You stay here. We'll get you some plastic bags for you to use if you ever feel like throwing up and some cold water and painkiller to make you feel better." Jungkook said, making the boy lie down. "I've dealt with a lot of drunken exes before." he added looking at Taehyung, who was shook by his boyfriend's professionalism.

Jungkook slipped through the door and Taehyung was just about to follow but Bogum held him from his arm, not letting go.

"Please don't go. I'm lonely." He said, looking directly at Tae's eyes.

"I'm here. I'll stay." he remembered the time in hospital when Jimin did the same for him even though he had no reason to.

"Taehyungie." Bogum breathed out. "Why don't you realise you belong with... me?"

"For all I know neither of my boyfriends is cheer captain." [a/n: I hate myself for that joke but I had to...]

"Tae, these people will never get you! This isn't who you are. Stop fooling yourself." he sighed. Although he was addressing to Tae it seemed like he was mumbling all these to himself. He didn't look at Tae while talking. "Stop fooling yourself and come back to me. Please come back, Taehyung. I feel alone." he finally looked up to Tae's eyes. Just by looking at Bogum, you could sense the desperation and feel the alcohol.

"Bogumie. I've changed." Tae closed his eyes as he couldn't bear seeing his old friend this way.

"Don't you see Tae! You're not someone who deserves these much friends and this much happiness! For all my life, it has been me and you. Even when you were friends with that cookie you always had time for me. We were together. We were inseparable. And one day..." It took him a long time to get his voice back. "One day you just left. You just left mE."

A tear escaped from his eye again but he continued. "You left me all alone. I'm cold Taehyungie. I'm cold and desperate. Desperate for..." He stopped. He took Tae's head and pulled him closer. Tae opened his eyes by the sudden touch. He had never guessed Bogum felt this way. He had never guessed he made Bogum feel this way.

Their noses were touching right now. "I'm desperate for love Tae." and without a warning, he was kissing Taehyung.

For a moment, they stayed that way. The smell of alcohol and his old friend's lips on his made Taehyung unable to think. He couldn't process what was happening. Bogum's despair was so strong that he was almost able to feel it through the kiss. When he finally came to his senses, he gently pushed Bogum away, feeling too overwhelmed by all that was happening.

"I'm sorry." Bogum frowned. "I'm sorry for everything. I shouldn't have said all those things. I shouldn't have come here. I shouldn't have done... that." he put his head and started crying. His whole body was shaking. "I mess up everything Tae. I mess up everything I touch." he looked back up. His eyes were turning red.

"I- I just want you back. I want you back with me. I don't know how... I don't know where to start or what to do. I just know I messed up so bad." he sighed.

"Come Bogum." Tae opened his arms for a hug. A second later, Bogum was crushing his lungs once again.

"Help me Taehyungie." He cried. "Help me find my way to you. I'm lost lonely and afraid." he was sobbing. Taehyung guessed he had no idea what he was saying, as he was making so little sense.

"We'll talk when you're sober Bogumie."

At that moment, Jungkook entered the room. He had a cup of lime juice with some painkillers in his hand, he was also holding some plastic bags just in case.

"I- uh- I stayed downstairs a little bit to let you two talk." he sounded as if he just walked into them having sex. The boys let go of each other.

"Thanks for everything Jungkook." Bogum smiled. "I'm so sorry-"

Jungkook smiled back. Even sober, Bogum had huge mood swings as if he were 24/7 on his period. When drunk, he became even more unpredictable, Tae thought.

The boyfriends stayed with the broken boy for a few minutes before leaving him to sleep.

"Am I going to be alone again?" Bogum asked.

"You should get some sleep Bogum. We'll talk tomorrow morning."

They came and checked on him twice after that. They needed to make sure that he was sleeping on his side and not on his back.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

142K 5.3K 24
[Completed] Taehyung's long term trauma has never ceased to an end when his parents had both died in tragedy. Constantly hidden from the world,Taehyu...
575K 24.8K 57
"Hyung, that boy is making me feel things" Jungkook said when they stepped outside into the cold air. "I know me too. He's fucking adorable, and does...
20.3K 767 30
Jimin gets tickets for Idol Jungkook's Korea concert and forces his best friend to tag along... - "Gotcha." Jungkook surprised him with two arms wrap...
276K 4.2K 14
In a world full of people who crave for love, there's Jungkook who only wants nothing but sex. He wanted to dominate and feel his power, that he's ca...