Chotu & Motu [#ShotContest] ✔

By sassy_sim

Sandhir [Sanyukta+Randhir] are cute little kids, who are only each other's bestfriend!!! ___ He never wants h... More

Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5 ~ (A)
Shot 5 ~ (B)
Shot 5 ~ (C)
Epilogue
BOOK REVIEW

Shot 1

1.3K 106 69
By sassy_sim

Hello 🙋

Kaisan ba sab??? 😁

I've participated in the 5 Shot Contest hosted by Saddahaqcontests
Please shower your love and support like always... 🙏🙏
Do vote and comment in huge numbers to let me know your pretty views!!!

Enjoy! 💞

*****

"Uncle ek choco bar ice-cream dena!!" Ten-year-old Randhir asked the ice-cream vendor.

"Han beta yeh lo." The vendor gave him the ice-cream and smiled.

Randhir took the ice-cream and paid him. He smiled about thinking the huge glow which will come on her face after seeing the ice-cream.

He started walking towards her home. He was halfway towards her home when he felt ice-cream melting and few drops were about to fell.

"Oh No! Ice-cream toh melt hona start ho gyi. Mjhe jaldi pahuchna pdega." He started running and thought about her fallen face if she will not get her ice-cream and he increased his speed.

He rang the bell and Sanyukta opened the door and got happy seeing him.

"Randhir, kitni late ho tum, main tumhara kab se wait kar rhi hu..itna time lgta hai kya tumhe apne ghar se mere ghar ane main??" She immediately shot serious of questions at him getting angry.

He was just passing him toothy grin to her.

"See...Sanyu..I..brought..something.. for you!!" He huffed being out of breath and showed her all-time favourite ice-cream to her.

She immediately grabbed the ice-cream, forgetting her anger. She started gobbling it and smearing some the ice-cream on her lips.
She looked at Randhir and asked him does he want but he shook his head and she shrugged & started having it again. He was observing her relishing her ice-cream happily which made him feel contented.

She finished her ice-cream and now she observed him clearly.

"Ron! Tujhe jabse itni sweating kyu ho rhi hai...aesa lag rha hai tu koi marathon main part leke aya hai." She giglgled.

"Vo main Sanyukta bhag ke teri ice--" Randhir spoke when she cuts him middle.

"But tu bhag ke mere ghar kyu ayega. Hmara ghr toh kitni pass hai." She replied even before she heard him.

"Vo Chod let's play..." he sighed.

He moved forward and cleaned her lips and left cheek with his thumb.

"Bacchi he rhegi puri!!" He teased her.

"Ugh!! Main bacchi he hu."  She twisted her lips.

"Acha!!" He chuckled.

"Yes, I'm only seven years old." She crisscrossed her arms and looked away.

"Okay! My chotu baby.." he pulled her cheeks and laughed.

"Acha main Chotu baby toh tu...han toh tu...toh tu Motu baby!!" She showed her tongue.

Randhir was bit healthy not too much. He had cute chubby cheeks and tummy.

"Main motu nhi hu." He said angrily.

"Tu motu hai..motu hai..mjhe nhi pta bs tu hai..." She said stubbornly.

"Kaha se motu hu main??" He asked huffing his cheeks and folded her arms.

Sanyukta was about to retort when an evil idea came to her mind.

"Sachi..Bta du??" She asked very innocently.

"Yes, I want to know.." he asked curiously.

"Vo dekh vo kya hai!!" She pointed towards the ceiling.

"Kya?" He looked up and frowned finding nothing there.

She took the chance and start tickling him. He immediately jumped from his place but she didn't leave and attacked him more with her fingers.

"Haha..hahahaha...San-- hahaha...Sanyu--chod!!" He laughed harder and tried to free himself but she was not leaving him. He took the chance and attacked back, started tickling her.

"Ron!!" Sanyukta squealed.

"Hahahaha--chod - hahaha... Sorry...Randhir!" It was her time to laugh hard.

Finally, after having their war, they got up and they looked around to see the messed up drawing hall. They didn't notice when they fell on the sofa and then on the floor.
They looked at each other and laughed.

"Chal Motu ab saaf krva mere sath pura ghar ganda kar dia mera." She blamed him and his mouth formed a perfect 'o'.

"Excuse me!! Yeh war tune initiate ki thi and ek minute main motu nhi hu!!" He said pointing his finger at her.

"Thik hain! Thik hain!!" She twisted her lips and they started cleaning the mess before her parents can come and scold them.

******

From that day they started calling each other Chotu & Motu. And they don't have any objections to it because they know they really don't mean to hurt but they call each other lovingly and sometimes tease each other. But they gave this right to each other only not any third person.

Once a girl of his class heard Sanyukta calling him motu and he was laughing. Next day that girl also called him Motu though friendly but he got angry before he could have reacted. He saw the bewildered scene which made his eyes wide. Sanyukta punched that girl hardly on her chin. The girl screamed in feeling a strong pain in her jaw.

"Tumne mere Ron ko Motu kaise bola?? Usse Motu sirf main bula sakti ar koi nhi, Samjhii??" Sanyukta shouted on her angrily.

That girl started crying even though she was elder than Sanyu, she ran from there.

Sanyukta turned around and shot a glare at Randhir.

"Ar tumne usse Motu kaise kehna dia??"

"Arey!! Shant meri Chotu Bheem...Maine usse kuch kehta isse phle tumne he bichari ko punch mar dia..vaise ouch yr! Bahut buri tarah lga hoga bichari ko tbh vo itna ro rhi hai.." He chuckled and tried to calm her down.

"Bahut tension ho rhi hain na tumhe uski, Go and look after her, bahut hurt ho gyi hai na vo...Don't come to me now, make her only your friend." She chipped like an angry lioness and went from there.

"Arey! Sanyu, listen Chotu Sorry!! I didn't mean that." He tried to explain but she didn't even turn for once and ran from there weeping silently.

"God!! Yeh kya ho gya..meri Chotu gussa ho gyi..main toh mazak kar rha tha but yha toh gadbad ho gyi." He sighed sadly thinking how will he pacify her now.

__________

This was the first shot, hope you all liked it!!!

*Did you like our Chotu & Motu???* 😁😁

Please, Please give your valuable feedback peeps...

Everyone (even Silent readers) do give your token of appreciation via VOTES & COMMENTS!!
It really means a lot... 😍😍😘😘

Thank You, Bye!
~ Simi ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 13.2K 89
Randhir entered the room and threw a file on the bed "happy ?? You killed our child ?? " randhir yelled pulling his hair in frustration; whereas Sa...
178K 5.7K 56
What happens when two childhood rivals gets hitched. For one its opportunity to live with love (think) and for other pursue carrier .Now we will see...
30.9K 3K 21
BAGGED THE 2nd PRIZE IN THE BLOOMING POTENTS WRITING CONTEST🎉🎉 ________________________________________ #5 in #contest out of 1.73K stories. #7 in...
148K 6.3K 32
When both of you love each other ; but due to certain family problems you both can't come together; but still you find a way to come together and ha...