THE QUEEN OF THE DARK WORLD...

Da spidergracies

[Book 2] Seven years had passed since Olivia Hale made the Mikaelsons forget who she was. Now with new danger... Altro

Cast
2. The girl
3. Fragile
4. Ghosts
5. Castle
6. Time
7. Our mistakes
8. Between life and death
9. As a family. Together.
10. Chaos
11. You and I
12. Help from the future
13. An eternal soul
14. Future full moon
15. Shattered pieces
16. I love you, too
17. Camille
18. Lies
19. Feelings
20. The message
21. Fading
22. Blue eyes & mixed feelings
23. Miracle baby stories
24. Turning Pages
25. Under the deep blue sea

1. My love

3.1K 55 2
Da spidergracies

7 years later after the Hollow was put into the four originals

I gasped for air as I opened my eyes and sat up. It was morning. Everything is fine. Everything is good. I'm safe, I thought. I got up and looked around. Sara slept peacefully in the big bed. She insisted to stay here after I've began to pack a few things. I planned on staying which meant alot. I wanted to return to the Earth.

"Olivia?" My sister asked sleepily and I turned around after I put my necklace down. "I'm sorry I didn't want to wake you up." I whispered and she sat up and eyed me carefully. I turned around to the necklace and sighed as I closed the clip of the necklace around my neck and felt the magic rushing through my body.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" My sister said and helped me packing the last few 'earth' clothes I had. "It does." I answered.

"If something goes wrong, call me. Okay?" My sister said worried and hugged me. "I will. Goodbye, sister." I jumped through the green portal and arrived safely on the earth. Mystic Falls.

I walked up to the boarding school and walked right in. I looked around and saw some children, running through the building. When my eyes fell on the young woman in a chair, sitting alone in the hallway I knew I didn't need to search more. Hope. "Mom?" She suddenly asked in disbelief as Hayley rushed to her side. I knew I should go because Hayley would recognize me, but I couldn't. Hayley's eyes met mine and I swallowed. Then I smiled for a moment. "Get in the car, Hope. I need to talk to your teachers." Hope got up and left the hallway, walking past me.

After Hayley talked to the teacher, she walked up to me. "What are you doing here?" She yelled whispering. There's an angry momma. "Calm down. She didn't notice me. This is the first time I am back since I left. I don't get hug?" She calmed down and hugged me smiling. "I'm glad to see you, Olivia. Please, tell me you're coming back with us." I nodded in her shoulder before pulling apart.

"Meet you there?" I asked and she chuckled. "Yes. Go into your room, so Hope won't see you, when we'll arrive." I smiled at her and nodded again. "Alright, mom." She laughed and I opened another portal to New Orleans. When I walked through it, it closed and I eyed my old room.

I walked out and watched Freya from upstairs and smiled. She sat on the couch in the courtyard with my old spellbook I gave her. I walked downstairs and grinned widely. "Hello stranger." I said and as soon as she heard my voice she looked up and got up quickly. She ran towards me and I embraced her in a hug. "Olivia. I missed you." I smiled as I inhaled the earth air and closed my eyes for a few seconds. "I missed you, too." I whispered and we pulled apart and sat down.

"Perfect timing. We need to talk..." Freya said and I swallowed the lump. "What's wrong?" I asked quietly and she looked at me, not knowing if she should tell me. "It's Klaus. He needs... help." She said and explained to me what happened in the last seven years. Which was not that much. Klaus stopped calling and sending letters. He did went on murder sprees, but those were only rumors. And the worst thing was - they didn't received my letters. Everything was out of plan! Maybe that's my fault, too.

"I'll try to talk some sense into him. He and Hope will get their memories back. Tell Hayley I'm back. For a while." She smiled and nodded. I put my fingers on the stones of my necklace and whispered, "I call upon the magic of the soul bond and wish to see my love." I closed my eyes and felt the magic returning into my soul. I disappeared into a green fog and when I opened my eyes I stood in some gallery or something.

I looked around and saw Klaus as he fed on a man. There was blood and countless of dead people.
When he finally turned around I saw everything, but the man I had feelings for. "Who are you?" He asked curiously and I smiled. "Well, let's just say I'm a blast from the past." I answered, but he didn't look pleased. "I don't remember you." I nodded and sighed. "Because I made you forget." I said softly.

Then, with his hand on my neck he pinned me against a wall and I gasped in shock. I wasn't prepared for that. "Klaus... let go of me." I said as he still hold me by my neck. He looked at me curiously before letting me go. I flashed my eyes in anger. "You shouldn't have done this!" I rose my voice and he looked at me unsurprised. With a snap of my fingers he fell with a broken neck down on the floor.

Then, I kneeled next to him and let my hand hover over his chest. Whispering the strongest purify spell I knew I pulled out a blue magic ball. With my other hand I opened a portal and send one of the hollow's piece of spirit into it. I also felt something inside of me lifting up and disappearing. I sighed in relief. I wasn't quite sure if this would work, but luckily it did.

With another portal I brought Klaus and I back to New Orleans.
"Olivia, what did you do? If Hope comes--" I cut Freya off. "It's all right. I purified him. Took the hollow out of his soul and sent it away. It's going to be all right. As soon as he wakes up, I'll give him his memory back." I said and gave Klaus one last look, then I went upstairs into my room.

I closed my eyes to concentrate, but as soon as I did I remembered my dream again. I shaked my head and looked around. I was actually here. Being a Queen and being here won't work, but I could try. "Olivia?" Hayley called me and I went downstairs onto thse courtyard again "Do it now." Freya said and Klaus looked at me with a look I couldn't define. "Who are you?" He asked again and I smirked. "Well, as you once said, I'm one of best things that's ever happened to you. Now, you remember me."

As all the memories flashed through his head I turned to Hayley. "I can take the Hollow out of their souls and preserve it on Meridial, seeing that her magic doesn't work there or on a revilas." Hayley nodded as she understood. "Olivia..." Hayley smiled at me and Freya took my old grimioure. "We'll give you two a minute." She whispered and both of them went upstairs.

I turned around to Klaus and now I saw everything I had feelings for. The man I missed so much. I suddenly couldn't think straight. It was like the last seven years never existed.

"Hello, my love." I smiled softly when I used his nickname for me. He stept forward and looked into my eyes, before embracing me into a hug. I just realised how much I missed this. "You must tell me everything." I chuckled as we pulled apart and he held my face in his hands. "I will, but now, you'll go see Hope. I can wait." I said and he looked confused. "I can't. The hollow--" "Is gone. Not completely, but she isn't inside of you anymore. Now, go and see your daughter. I'll wait here." I said and he smiled at me. He kissed my forehead for a quite long time before walking upstairs to Hope.

I went into Freya's room where I found her and sat down on a chair. She smiled at me for moment. "I was trying to bring that family back together for seven years and yet, you're the only one who could solve the problem." I shrugged at her words. "Well, the hollow isn't gone permanently, but I think I know how she will be. There is this ancient ritual about keeping something or someone away from others, weaken it and slowly kill it. I don't know how this works for the hollow, but it's worth a try. It's one of the forbidding spells no revilas is allowed to use. I'm gonna try it anyway." I said and at the end I chuckled.

"Forbidden spells? Are there others?" She asked and I nodded. "Yeah. The most dangerous one is the soul bleeding spell. Well, for a revilas with a soul bond. Like me. My personal favorite is the spell that I use to clean my soul from any harm, from a hex or from the hollow, like I did with Klaus. Like I'm gonna do with your siblings." She smiled at me and I returned it. "You won't give up on them. On Klaus." She said and I nodded. "No. Not anytime soon." I said and got up.

[Third pov]

A woman kneeled next to a lake and looked around, making sure that she was alone. But she wasn't. "You need to leave. Everything you do is a risk to the future of the Queen. You need to stop--" The former regent started, but the young woman cut her off. "The Queen of Meridial will have to make a decision about her future and as long as it indirect involves me, I won't leave. I can't just go back, Sophia. If I do they will punish me with taking my magic away. Again." The brown haired woman said furiously. "Of course they will punish you, you traveled through time. They are your parents and they love you, but you risk everything your family stands for." Sophia said.

"My family doesn't want me to use magic. They said it'll cause pain and destruction. Am I that horrible?" The woman cried out desperate and tears found their way running over her cheeks. "You are not. But, I still think you should go back, darling. This is not your time and whatever your family is going through right now, they'll handle it. They are so strong and lived through so much. Go back and live your life. Take your punishment and learn from it." The woman nodded and got up fron the ground. "Thank you, Auntie Sophia." She whispered and hugged the revilas. "You're welcome, sweetheart." The revilas said softly and then watched as the young woman disappeared into a green and blue portal, travelling back into the future.

But the former regent knew that this wasn't the last time she saw the young powerful woman.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

46K 1.6K 36
Rosalie Salvatore and Klaus Mikaelson left for New Orleans. When her visions and nightmares get worse and then she is faced with the most difficult c...
128K 2.9K 22
Ava has felt pain but nothing like the pain she is feeling now. Losing her daughter, Hope, and her brother, Damon, dying caused her to distance herse...
228K 5.3K 22
**First Read The Salvatore Sister • Ava Rose Salvatore** Ava, who recently came back from the dead as a human, goes to New Orleans to go find answers...
41.2K 1.5K 61
-Book 2- A Niklaus and Elijah Mikaelson love interest book. ....................................................................... Phoebe is back i...