✅MANAN FF : 🌠OUR Shining Sta...

By Naughty_Breeze

Choosen For Watty2019 #Watty2020 💫🌟✨💥 it's our MANAN story.... which is started after the musicana.... w... More

🌼Prologue🌼
⏫TWO⏫FAB5 Apologized To NAVNI
🍃Promo🍃
🍂THREE🍂 DEVELOPING BOND
Important Note 📝
✴Four✴TRUBLENT FEELINGS
?FIFE Her Soul ?
☀New Story☀
🌿SIX🌿THE JEALOUSY😈
🍀SEVEN🍀INDIRECT CONFESSION 💟
VERY IMPORTANT 💃 🎊
NEED YOUR SUPPORT.. 🙂
WHICH STORY..?+V IMPORTANT.. 💃 🎊
❤EIGHT❤MUKTI'S ANGEL😇
😇NINE😇 FASHIONISTA..!!
HEY... 🙂🙂
ABOUT NEXT UPDATE..😈😈
🌷TEN🌷THE ENCOUNTER..!!
IC AWARDS
ΔELEVENΔ FURIOUS CABIR
🙄REAL MOTIVE OF STORY🙄
💜TWELVE💚AFTER THAT DAY I WAS NEW MANIK....!!
HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY🎊 ♥
THIRTEEN~U R MY SHINNING STAR....!!♥
NEW STORY (MANAN : ♥THE MARRIAGE♥~♥SEALED BY FATE♥ )
BEHIR FF ~ NAAGIN_3🐍🐍
kasuti zindagi kye.. 2
FOURTEEN~don't Tell Me u Want to Dance 💃 On Lungi Dance..!!!!
🔼FIFTEEN🔼CUTE NANDINI..!!!!
🍃SIXTEEN🍃BIGEST DEVIL 😈
KZK-2 EXPERIENCE♥
THE NEW STORY-KZK+Important Note.!!
ABOUT AN UPDATE..!!!! (NEED SUGGESTION+GOOD NEWS )
🔆SEVENTEEN🔅SPOOFING THE STOCKER..!!
🍡EIGHTEEN🍡~SHARING PAIN WITH HER..!!
♥~PROMO~♥
🍁NINETEEN🍁~ACCUSING HER..!!!!
❤️~PROMO~❤️
✨TWENTY✨~REALIZATION OF MISTAKE..!!😥
💕℘RÖMÖ💕
†WÈñ†¥-ÖñÈ~She's GRAND-DAUGHTER OF VEBHAV RAO MURTHY..!!
Notification..it's important..😋
✨ρяσмσ✨
VERY IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION🤓
About Update..!
I'm Back + **Readers Choice Awards 2018**
🌱†WÈñ†¥ †WÖ🌱~Unfolding One Revelation
🥀TWENTY THREE🥀Highly Disappointed..!
✨VERY IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION✨(Don't Ignore It Plz)💫
тωєηту тняєє~🖤Band Of Brothers..!🖤
Need Your Help Guys.. Please..!✍️
☃️Tաɛռtʏ ʄօʊʀ☃️~His Side Of Story..!
56 Votes⭐ To Go--For 25TH PART..!
☄️Тωєŋту Fινє☄️~Small Visit To Her Family..!
Please Read--It's Important..!
†wêñ†¥ ʂïx~danger Disguise In Funny Phrases..!
🍁тωєηту ѕєνєη🍁BOYFRIEND..!?-GIRLFRIEND..!? 🤤
🍀Тฬєитץ єιgнт🍀I Hate Them..!
🌺ƬЩΣПƬY ПIПΣ🌺My Dream Princess..!
🍂ƬΉIЯƬY🍂I wish I would Shoot you..!
Important Note.. 🙄(Don't Skip It, Please..!)
💕THIRTY ONE💕You Are Not My Types..!
Writer Want Ur Suggestions..!
Pardon Me Please..!!
Forever Mine..
Itni Si Baat Hai Mujhe Tumse Pyar Hai..❤️
GOOD-BYE NOTE..!
THIRTY TWO~Possessive Manik..!
ρяσмσ
THIRTY THREE~But before that you are mine..!
ρяσмσ~{Upcoming Part🔥}
Next Update!
THIRTY FOUR~The Last Card Of Past!
New Story.....
THIRTY FIVE~THE END!
New Story..
Celebration Time🎉😍

🌹ONE 🌺Movie Is Still Left 🎥

15.5K 698 43
By Naughty_Breeze

MANAN FF : 🌠OUR Shining Star🌟

Please do comments and votes

Ignore grammatical Mistakes

♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒

All is gathered is there where party is going for celebration of fab 5 success.... Obviously that they won musicana....

Fab 5 r chit-chatting with eachother and manan is stealing glances with eachother after there dance....

Then there a light get off and Nandini think about manik as he don't like darkness..

  She just going towards him but at same time a projector gets on and video start playing where cabir and Raghav r kissing....

      Seeing this all become shocked and fab 5 too.... Mostly it's fall a bomb on cabir and seeing this he feel insulted or should I say that been molested publically..
    And then harshad came there 👀 with his evil 😈 smile and smirk....

" So guyz this the real face of Mr cabir dhawan the cool 😎 dude of our college.... " harshad said with his evil 😈 smile....

" Harshad what r u saying..??  R u out of ur mind..?? " manik said with spitting fire 🔥 through his eyes 👀 while grabbing his collar in his....

" Tch tch manik manik.... This is the truth dude ur so cold friend cabir is gay.. And " and before harshad say further he's awarded by a tight punch 👊 from our monster..👹

And blood owz out from the corner of his lips.. And harshad also grab manik's collar and just going to 👊 punch him but dhruv caught his hand and punched him in this all while cabir is not in his sense....

    ** for anyone there self respect is really mattered.. Woman and man who that be they have there self respect and any harm on there self respect or on there character that gave them an immense pain that r only they know **

Mukti is standing with him and side hugging him to console him as she know how much a character or self respect meant to be for everyone..
    Cabir having tough time to control his tears 😢 that r just willing to come out..

" Bhai what the hell can't u see us happy..??  Why u always came between in our happiness..?? I really ashamed to have u my bhai.. And even I also feel ashamed to call u bhai.. " , aliya said with disgust look for harshad.. She's having tears 😢 in her eyes 👀 but she closed her eyes to stop them....

" Aliya.. " he said and come close to him but manik came between them and again gave a tight punch 👊 to him......

And now harshad become furious 😡😡 ..... 

and going to punch 👊 when they heard sound they all turned and looked at the video again started on projector and it reveal that harshad is with a gay and that gay and him is hugging and then they r kissing....
And this fall a bomb on harshad and he's now cabir's place and feeling the same....

" What the hell.. Who did this..?? " harshad shout loudly as he can't believe what he see....

And all students r gospping about him and cabir also can't hold himself and just going to move out when he hear NANDINI's voice.... He turned and see her who is standing in front of projector with her winning smile..

" Owwww harshad.. What happened..??  U feel molested right..?? Oww.. cabir has the same feeling when u saw all them this kind of video.. " , she said having disguest look for him and cursing herself to be friend of him.... 😠😠

" Nandini what the hell is this..?? " ,  harshad said while coming close to her but she taken step back and show him her hand..

" u know what harshad at this time I'm cursing myself that u r my friend.. I didn't think that u will done like this " , Nandini said with painful voice as she always believe that he's nice guy and a nice friend....

" But Nandini this is truth he's really a gay.. And why r u taking his side..??  And that too fab5.. Didn't they did..  " , before he complete Nandini stop him at middle..

" Harshad I'm not that dumb how much u r expecting.. I know the truth.. " , Nandini said while keenly examin the face expressions of harshad..

" What truth..??  " now manik asked with anger in his eyes and glaring at harshad..

" Cabir is not a gay.. I know that..  " Nandini said while looking into manik eyes 👀 with confidence..

" But how can u say that he's not a gay..??  " , A boy asked from the students as the confusion is getting out of there nerves..

" Because I know.. "again Nandini said and this time she said while looking towards cabir who is just seeing her only.. She blinked to him that he don't want to take tension she's there..

Somewhere this the starting of new friendship, new relationships and new bonding..

" Nandini what the hell is ur problem to with me..??  This video is fake guyz it's edited.. " , harshad said to all who r present there and thinking low about him..

" then this video is also fake.. As u said na ur vedio is edited then cabir vedio is also be edited.. Right..?? " ,  Nandini said..to harshad with that harshad start seeing here and there....

Nandini smile when she see his expression..

" Dully face.. Not bad harshad.. Ur face tell the truth.. " , Nandini said with her wining smile..

" No.... This is the only truth.. " , now also he's stubborn to make all believe that cabir is gay.... How cheap he's.... 😠😠

Manik become more furious so he just going to attack on harshad but Nandini hold his hand.. He see towards her with anger full eyes 👀..

" Nandini.. Why r u stopping me..??  I will not leave this basterd.... "manik said to her while shooting drager to harshad.....

" Wait na manik.. See u have whole night to play cricket with him.. ( manik : what???? ) oohho means for ur fighting game.. But for now movie is still left.. " , Nandini said with evil 😈 grin 😀..

" What do you mean..??  " , manik asked confusingly.... 😒😒

" Just wait and watch.. " , Nandini said....

" Navya.. " , Nandini sign navya and she nodded her head..

Then again light go off and again projector start.....

**In vedio......** 🎥 🎥

In this video after harshad came out from musicana function... He's looking v angry or furious.....

He shout in anger,  " aaahhh " and said with in hatred full voice , " I'll not give up soo easily.. U have to pay for this fab5.. I'll broke them and this time no one can save them.. " said with smirk....

Then he see Raghav and thought about the Raghav talk what they talk that Raghav want to take revenge from cabir because he insulted him in front of all saying that he's impotent....that makes him furious so he thinks to take revenge.....
   Than harshad and Raghav make a plan.... And then harshad make a call....

Conversation 📱.....

Harshad : " hey....  In sending u two man pics and I want there vedio as edited in which they are kissing.... I will give u double money 💰.. So make it fast.. " harshad said to a man who has these kind of work and he's his friend....

" Yaa harshad I'll do it.. Don't worry.. " that boy said
   And after that they hung the call....

..........Phone conversation end..............

" Now wait and watch it will nano sec to break them apart.. " harshad said with evil 😈 smirk....

Raghav is also having evil 😈 smile......

👁‍🗨👁‍🗨👁‍🗨👁‍🗨 Vedio Ended 👁‍🗨👁‍🗨👁‍🗨👁‍🗨

Now this time fab4 is smiling because now they r relief....

" So Mr saxena.. How's the movie 🎥..??  " Nandini asked while giggling and that too is winning....

Navya is smiling sadly because she loves him and she's really cursing her that she can't even choose a good guy and disgusting at harshad.. When Nandini tell her the truth she didn't believe but when she make her see this video she take decision to help Nandini....

".U.. " , harshad angrily 😡😡 go towards her ( and nandini take step back in fear and collided with mukti and aliya and they hold her from shoulder to gave her a support..... ) but he stopped in middle because manik blocked the way... How can he make him hurt to his star 🌟.... Who really today shine for him not even for him even for his family his friends....

" Na na na na harshad why r u going towards her??  See now movie is over and let's play cricket....  " he said and again punched 👊 him and dhruv is also punched 👊 him and he fall on floor unconsciously....

Cabir is silent and just standing there because it's not a small thing....

All fab4 come to him and hug him and they share group hug.....

And Nandini smile seeing then and Navni leave from there.... ☺☺🙂🙂😊😊

And after sometime fab5 also broke hug when they feel cabir is feeling good....

" U r alright na cabir..?? "fab4 asked in union..
  Cabir smile and said,  " off course guyz I'm fine u guyz r with me so I'm more than fine.. " he said and again hug them...

After breaking the hug cabir saw around to find navni and fab4 also saw this but can't find them so they all came out and see navni take auto and leave from there.....

🌺🌺TO BE CONTINUED🌺🌺

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

" I have seen many storms in my life. Most storms have caught me by surprise, so I had to learn very quickly to look further and understand that I am not capable of controlling the weather, to exercise the art of patience and to respect the fury of nature. "

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

OK guys I'm concluding this Episode here.... I hope guys u like this Episode....

What will happen next??

Will manik realized his mistakes??

So how u find this avtar of our Nandini??  😉😉

MANAN separation is on way when manik realize nandini's importance in his life..

Stay blessed and happy 😃
Keep smiling always 😃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 1.1K 50
it's a hidden marriage fahmaan and sumbul intense love story with romantic moments ,it's a Muslim love story peep inside to know the story
312K 13.9K 47
Hiiii guys.....Its my first story.... Its just my imagination. plssss..ignore mistakes... Nandini:Manik how is our love story..? Manik:I haven't ex...
387K 9.2K 36
Follow us as we explore this AU of Izuku Westwin, the heir to the Great Westwin Empire which spans the entire South American continent. This family h...
244K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...