It's Been A While [Tig Trager...

By MultfndmWriter

[COMPLETED] You left Tig 4 years ago and you're currently in an abusive relationship with a 4-year old daught... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 3

10.6K 165 22
By MultfndmWriter

You turned around quickly to Jax, him staring at the two of you. You turned around slowly and saw Tig rub his fingers over his beard and mustache. Your heart was breaking because of these buried emotions. Tears formed in your eyes, and you covered your mouth and turned your head towards your daughter, “Mommy what's wrong?” she asked. You sniffled, turning back towards Tig.

“A-Alex.” you said, your voice shaky. Tig walked towards you, putting a hand on your shoulder and then his other on your daughter's back. He pulled you both in for a huge hug and you couldn’t take it, you sobbed in his embrace. Your daughter squirming around, Jax finally coming up and taking her from you to bring her back to the swing set.

You put both your arms around him, him doing the same. Neither of you cared. All those repressed feelings coming to surface, not taking into consideration the past. He hugged you so tight, he leaned back and your feet weren't on the ground.

After a couple minutes, he let you down and pulled back. He wanted so bad to kiss you, but he was distracted by the cuts and bruises. He touched them, the slight touch making you wince with pain. You tried not to show it but you failed. He wiped the tears from your face and smiled.

Your senses were hyperactive..especially smell. All your attention was to his scent, his cologne, his leather, his bike, alcohol and weed. What seemed like a bad smell combination turned out to be something so intoxicating for you. You breathed it in heavily, a deep sigh escaping you.

“Baby, I-I got so many questions.” he said finally. You let out a small sob and looked down. He tilted your head up, “Tell me this shit didn't happen how I think it did. Was it a boyfriend?” he asked.

You said nothing, you were afraid to say anything at that moment because you knew you’d be a stuttering mess. You just cupped his face, not knowing what to say. You just gazed into each other’s eyes.

“Y/N! Y/N! Where you at?” your boyfriend yelled from the entrance of the lot. You turned to that direction and backed away from Tig so fast, almost pushing him away. He turned around and saw a stumbling Y/B/N. “Can you please get Y/D/N? Tig? Please?” you asked.

He looked at you and nodded. He left and you were now standing alone, taking a few steps closer to try and meet him halfway.

Over at the swingset, Tig saw Y/D/N and smiled, “Hey, sweetheart. I’m Tig.” he said as he held his hand out. She took his hand and played with his rings and leather cuffs on his wrists. He just smiled big. He felt so close to her, even though he was unsure about her being his own. “I’m gonna bring you back to your mommy, ok? Let’s go, sweetie.” he said as he picked her up and put her on his hip, walking back towards the lot.

Y/B/N finally got to you and pulled you into him, giving you wet, sloppy kisses on your neck and mouth, "I missed you, baby. They had the good shit there, got me hammered quick." he said as he let out a raspy laugh.

Tig came walking over and as he saw you, he felt angry to see another man's hands on you.

He finally reached you and passed your daughter over. Y/B/N looked at Tig as he held his hand out, “Hey man, I’m Tig.”

Y/B/N just looked at his hand, “So you're the dick my girl bounced on, huh?” he asked.

You were so embarrassed at his words. Tig just chuckled sarcastically and pulled his hand back.

After what seemed like an eternity of an awkward silence, Tig finally said something, “So, I see you guys might need a ride? Got a home address or hotel or something?”

“N-No, um..We have to find someplace still.” you replied.

“Oh shit, well, alright. I’ll have Half-Sack take you and her to this motel I know.” Tig said, pointing to your boyfriend and your daughter, “And Y/N, you can ride with me, doll. Let's get Y/D/N’s car seat out first, though.” He led you to the garage, hand around your hip.

“What are you doing, Tig? Are you trying to make him jealous or make him angry? Because it will probably be a hurtful combination of both.” you said as you opened the back seat and pulled out the car seat.

“If he touches you again I’ll kill him.” he said. You turned around quickly, you didn't know what to say to him, you just shut the door and started walking back.

You handed Half-Sack the car seat and he put it in his truck. As your daughter got in, she screamed, “Bye Abel! Bye Abel’s daddy! Bye Tig!” Your face softened at her saying Tig’s name for some reason. Tig gave the name of the motel and whispered something in Half-Sack’s ear.

He turned around and led you to his bike, “C’mon, doll.” He handed you his helmet and you got on his bike behind him. You blew a kiss to Y/D/N and he took off.

After you got the motel, he walked with you to the check-in. He leaned over and whispered in your ear, “You want separate rooms for you and Y/D/N?” he asked. You shook your head no and he looked at the clerk and got a room. He took out his wallet, “Oh, no. Tig you don't have to.” you said, he assured you it was okay and paid the man. He handed Tig the key and you two left.

Tig told Half-Sack to keep Y/B/N busy signing papers for a bit, so you and Tig had some more time alone.

When you finally reached your room, Tig opened the door and let you in. He stood in the doorway just staring at you. You felt his eyes on you as you set your stuff down. “Y/D/N is beautiful, doll. She’s so sweet and I ju-”

“She’s not yours. I just want you to know that.” you said. Tig looked hurt. “Are you sure? I mean, Y/N, she looks like me, the hair, the eyes…” he said.

“Maybe I have a type.” you said as you smiled at him lightly. He chuckled, “Here, I got something for you.” He pulled out a burner phone and handed it to you, “My number is in there. You ever need me, call me. Anytime. Any. Time.” You took it and put it in your pocket., “You don’t have to stay here, babe. I can take you and Y/D/N to the clubhouse, or my place. Leave this asshole, please. I know he hurt you.” he pleaded.

“And I hurt you. Tig, please. I don't know why you're helping me, Jax said I left you in pieces.” you replied.

“You did.” Tig sighed, “I was broken, I felt like shit. I didn't hate you, though. I could never hate you, baby.” he said.

You felt those tears coming back to get you, “I am so sorry, Alex.” you said, sobbing. You sat on the bed and put your face in your hands. “I wasn't strong enough to be your Old Lady.” You were now crying uncontrollably.

Tig rushed to your side and put you under his arm, “Aw, doll. It's okay, shh, it's okay.” he said, rubbing your arm as you leaned into him, clutching his leather.

After a couple minutes of your crying and his comforting you, you looked up at him, tear streams on your cheeks. He gazed into your eyes with such passion. You made the first move, your lips collided with his, cupping his face and breathing deeply. He reciprocated the kiss and you fell back on the bed, he rolled on top of you and caressed your face, not breaking the kiss. He pressed his forehead against yours and you closed your eyes, so happy to be in this position. Tig collapsed on top of you as you hugged him and never let go.

This precious moment was interrupted by Half-Sack honking his horn to get your attention. You both sprung up from the bed and straightened yourselves out. Tig peeked out the window and saw their backs were turned, he opened the door and stepped out. You walked out and saw Y/D/N and ran down the steps as she ran towards them. She leaped into your arms as you picked her up and hugged her tightly. “Mommy! I missed you, Mama.” she said.

Tig looked down at you from the railing, smiling at you. He was happy to see you so happy. He walked down the steps and passed you two when he heard, “Tig! Wait!” from your daughter. He smiled and took her from your arms, “Spin me around!” she yelled. He started swinging her and spinning her and she giggled so loud it made your heart feel warm.

Half-Sack and Y/B/N carried your bags to the room and your boyfriend did not look happy. You sighed and turned to Tig who was holding Y/D/N on his hip. You couldn't lie to yourself, that suited him. He kissed your daughter on the cheek and let her down, you told her to go upstairs and start taking her stuff out. Half-Sack was the only one to come back down. Tig looked at him walk past and then upstairs to see the door shut. He then looked at you with nothing but love in his eyes. “I guess I’ll uh..See ya around, doll.” he said. He kissed you on the cheek and walked to his bike.

You sighed and walked to the motel room to find the bathroom door closed and (Y/B/N) standing there in the middle of the room, waiting for you. You shut and locked the door, closed the curtains and walked towards him. “Hey, baby. How was th-”

You were interrupted by him slapping you in the face, making you fall to the ground.

You hit your head and the wind was knocked out of you. At least your daughter wasn't there to see it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 3.4K 39
When a woman and her two daughters move to Charming to start anew, Happy can't help but find himself falling hard and fast for the no-nonsense, take...
239K 4.3K 36
Tig Trager's daughter comes home after being away at art school for 4 years, what happens when jax sees her again and the feelings he tucked away are...
8.6K 189 15
WARNING. GRAPHIC CONTENT. READ WITH CAUTION.. Leena is the daughter of Clay Morrow. She has lived with her mother for her whole life... That is unt...
29.6K 864 20
A horror/mystery writer temporarily moves to Charming to work on her latest book. Can she resist the charms of a certain blond bad boy biker? Can he...