I'm Sorry ⊳ Peter Parker

Por therainsinafrica

"MR. STARK I DONT WANNA GO" [Completed] Más

I'm Sorry
Prolouge
1 | I'm Sorry For Leaving You
3 | I'm Sorry For Not Saying Good Bye
4 | I'm Sorry For Saying No
5 | I'm Sorry For Letting You Go
6 | I'm Sorry For Not Understanding
7 | I'm Sorry For Shouting At You
8 | I'm Sorry For Not Listening
9 | I'm Sorry What I Never Did
10 | I'm Sorry For Not Letting You Know

2 | I'm Sorry For Missing Out

273 14 1
Por therainsinafrica

"I see young kids across New York. I wish I could have met you when you were younger. You are a great kid, Peter. I'll never forget you, although everyone says I should, I just can't. I missed out, and then I lost you. I'll never meet someone as amazing as you. I've been talking to Mae for the last couple of days. (You never told me she found out your secret. ) don't worry, i Filled her in on what happened. I also spoke to your friend Ned, he's nice, but got a little scared when I confronted him, seemed to excited. I won't let all your loved ones feel bad either. I can't change the past, I realize this now. I'll just look into the future, a future with where you are with and I won't ignore you, I won't miss out."
-T. S.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

96.1K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
213K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
312K 9.3K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.8M 60.3K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...