Church Sex Camp

By ejhopkins

Not all people of faith believe that sex (even before marriage) is bad. Sex is a form of commitment, pleasure... More

IMPORTANT
Prologue
Just a Few Classes Offered
Chapter 1- Required
Chapter 2- Maintenance
Chapter 3- Class
Chapter 4- Dinner
Chapter 5- Teach
Chapter 6- Breakfast
Chapter 7- Pain
Chapter 8- Water
Chapter 9- Sunday
Chapter 10- Surprise
Chapter 11- Healing
Chapter 12- Fear
Chapter 13- Confession
Chapter 14- Stress
Chapter 15- Different
Chapter 16- Rest
Chapter 17- Forward
Chapter 18- New
Chapter 19- Top
Chapter 20- Wedding
Chapter 21- Reception
Chapter 22- Room
Chapter 24- Regret
Chapter 25- Home
Chapter 26- Closing
Chapter 27- Change
Chapter 28- Death
Chapter 29- Grief
Chapter 30- Resolve
Chapter 31- Mute
Chapter 32- Free
Chapter 33- Onward
Epilogue

Chapter 23- Exes

1.6K 39 1
By ejhopkins

"Eli!!! Where do you think you're going? None of us have even gotten to dance with you yet."

Shit... it's the bridal party! Fuck!!!

"Hi Ellie, we were heading out, sorry."

"Aren't you going to introduce us to your... companion?"

I looked at CeCe and couldn't tell if she was angry, annoyed, jealous, or what. But she looked about ready to kill someone. She started clinging to my arm, so I pulled her into me and whispered in her ear.

"It's okay, love. Just my sisters friends, they like messing with me. Always have."

"Ladies, this is my girlfriend, CeCe. CeCe, these are Sarah's friends. Ellie, Cady, Rina, Trish, Willow, Leah, Dyna, and Kit. The other three bridesmaids are our cousins and then our sister. That makes twelve. Did I miss anyone?"

They all squealed! It was like a horror movie! There was a collective 'oh my God!!!' and I felt an instant headache coming on.

"CeCe, you are one lucky girl! This guy... this man... is harder to pin down than a poster!"

What the fuck was that supposed to mean?!

"Um... thanks?"

"Seriously, girl. I'm pretty sure all of us have dated him at one point, but he always said no to an actual relationship! I'm super jelly! Can I get some pointers?"

"Leah! What the fuck?! Why would you say that? First of all, I've had girlfriends... sometimes. Second, what the fuck?!"

All eight girls burst out laughing. I wasn't sure what I said that was so funny, but the look on CeCe's face was much clearer now. She was pissed. I just hoped that her anger was at them, not me.

"Ohh... you guys! We're scaring the poor lady. She's obviously older than Eli and has tamed him. Hey CeCe, is he still a killer in the sack?"

"That's it! We're out of here! I would say that it was nice to see you, but it wasn't. Fuck off!"

I turned to go and I saw tears in her eyes. This is not good! God! I hate those skanks! Why Sarah continues to hang out with them, is a mystery to me. Why I ever thought going on a date with any or all of them, is an even bigger mystery! I'd hated how I treated women for years. Not that it stopped me from flirting, or even the occasional hook-up, but at least I didn't fuck around anymore.

Once we were down the hall and out-of-sight of the vultures, I pulled her to me. I leaned in for a kiss and she actually turned her head away.

"How many?"

"What?"

"How many women were you with before me?"

Dammit!

"CeCe, I can't stand here and tell you that I'm a saint, or anything like that. What I can say is that it's all in my past. Distant even. Back then, I thought the more girls I took to bed, the more of a man I was. But I grew up quick. That's not me anymore. Do you understand?"

"Yeah...... It's just, you know everything about my sexual history, and all I know of yours is that you slept around a lot. Oh, and how you lost... you know."

"Well, some important facts... I've always used condoms, up until you at least, but I still have regular checks. I've never had a pregnancy scare. My playboy ways stopped when I realized it was all just bullshit. And, most importantly, you're all I want. From now on."

This time I swooped in and claimed her mouth in a searing kiss. She responded right away and deepened it further. After a few minutes, we needed to breathe, so I pushed back some and dropped my forehead to hers.

"I mean it, CeCe. I love you. I can't even imagine being with anyone else. You're it for me!"

"Eli... I love you! Take me upstairs."

Yes! We practically ran to the elevators. Heading up to our floor, we made-out, regardless of other passengers. It took a few tries with the key card to open the door, because neither of us wanted to break away from the other.

It was like deja-vu! We had just done this an hour or so ago, but even though we had a lot more time, we threw off our clothes and couldn't keep our hands off of each other.

"What do you want, CeCe? I'll give you anything. Just tell me."

"What I want is for you to shut up and get inside me!"

"I can do that!"

Fuck foreplay! I threw her on the bed and sunk into her so deep, I was seriously afraid I'd hurt her. We'd gotten so far! Why would I risk hurting her now?!

"Baby, I'm so sorry. Did I hurt..."

"Shut up, Eli. I'm fine, move. Please."

I leaned down to kiss her and started pumping. I lifted her legs up over my shoulders, and thrust deep. Her cries of passion had me already needing to come. But I was determined to last as long as possible tonight. She was going to get the best fuck of her life!

"Oh... Eli... I'm... Uuuuhhhh!!!!"

As soon as she came down from her climax, I flipped her over, then thrust in from behind. I grabbed some pillows and put them under her pelvis.

"Spread your legs a little more, and put your knees on the bed."

"AAAHHHHH, ELI!!! OOHHH!!!!! FUCK!"

Damn, I got her cussing during sex?! I could get used to that!

"Fuck, CeCe. I fucking love it when you swear. It's so fucking hot."

She buried her face in the pillows and laughed, but I could still see that blush creeping up her neck. It just spurred me on. I went faster and harder. She pushed back with just as much speed. I knew I wasn't going to make it much longer. I wanted one more orgasm from her first though.

"I need you to come for me. I'm almost there, but I want you there with me."

Like I'd pressed a button, she screamed and cried out my name. Her walls were squeezing me tight, I came quick and hard. She took in every drop. I moved the pillows from under her and fell onto her back, still inside her.

"That..... Fuck..... Wow!"

"Dammit CeCe, say fuck again and I'm gonna do just that!"

"F-U-C-K"

Holy Shit! My cock is getting hard again already!

I turned her back around and started moving. We had both been laughing, but once things slowed down, it became very serious. She pushed her head up to capture my lips. The kiss was slow and full of love. I moved in her, rolling my hips up and down. She moaned against my mouth and I struggled to keep that pace.

I flipped us, so that she was on top. Then I moved us to a sitting position against the headboard. It was easier to take it slow this way, but also to have her as close to me as possible.

I kissed down her neck, and under her ear. She gasped and pulled her head back. I kissed the dip between her neck and chest, she moaned and tightened around me. I kept going lower and took a nipple in my mouth, circling it with my tongue. Her hands went to my hair and she tugged. I switched to the other nipple, to give them equal attention.

She pulled my head back up and our lips met. There was so much need there. We needed one another. For our bodies to be one, for our hunger to be quenched, and for the love we had for each other.

"CeCe, I love you so much, I can't even describe it. I never thought I could feel this way about anyone."

"I feel the same way. I love you, Eli."

Our mouths connected and movement increased in speed. Quickly we were panting and groaning together. She had both hands on the headboard, like she was holding on for dear life. I reached down between us and rubbed her clit with my thumb. That was all it took for her climax and then mine.

It felt different that time, far more intimate. This is what it meant to make love. I swear, I could do that forever and never get tired of it.

We were both exhausted, but a shower was definitely needed. It had been a very long day, and we'd worked up an impressive sweat.

"Let's shower, then go to bed."

"Sounds perfect."

We didn't have shower sex, as much as I would have liked to. Both of us were just too worn out. We did help each other get clean, with a fair amount of unnecessary, yet very necessary touching.

The next morning we slept in, so by the time we were packed up and out, we'd cut it close to check out time.

We had until 2pm to get back so CeCe could attend her service, so we went to the Chicago Bean. It's considered a tourist trap, but I'd never actually seen it. I knew of it, and where it was, but I was never really one for touristy stuff. When I found out she hadn't been there either, it just made sense to go. And it was actually a lot of fun. If for no other reason than people watching. So many people taking ridiculous pictures and making crazy faces in the mirrored 'bean'. So, of course, we joined in. We stood under it and took the world's weirdest selfies. It was a blast.

Heading back to the camp was surreal. Each of us had grown up in Chicago, but we would have likely never met if it weren't for huge decisions we'd made along the way. Me, breaking free of my family's business. CeCe, running with an idea to help people like herself.

I looked over at the beauty next to me and basked in her presence.

"What do you want, now?"

"Um... you mean like lunch?"

"Heh... no. What do you want now that we're together. Because, I don't know about you, but I don't think I can ever go back."

"Um..... Well....."

Shit! She wasn't sure!

"I think I want to try and figure out a way. I just don't know how to, yet. I really do love you, Eli. I want to be with you. But I don't know how to do that and my camp. I just never saw this happening. I never even considered it. So, it's all kind of overwhelming."

"I get that. Tell you what... How about I look into a few things and try to come up with something. I need to be with you, I'm drowning here."

I looked at her again and saw that she was crying.

"Hey, don't cry. I'm sorry if I said the wrong..."

"You didn't. These are happy tears, really."

The rest of the drive back was in comfortable silence.

***

"Look, Dad, I don't owe you anything. I've offered to pay you back for the student loans, but you've refused. I'm sorry if you feel like I've abandoned you, but I'm not sorry for the choices I made. I'm happy. I don't expect you to understand that, you've never been happy, at least not happy with me. So, I mean this in the nicest way possible, fuck off."

I hung up with my father and screamed at the top of my lungs.

"FUUUUUCK!!!!!!"

"Um... should I come back later?"

"Oh, shit! CeCe! No. That was... ugh. I just got off the phone with my Dad and he was pissed at me for leaving without a word. Or as he put it 'ran out of the wedding to get back to my stupid camp site', I swear he will never understand me. I don't know why I even bother."

I was getting a headache, a big one. How was I supposed to know that I was expected to go to church with them this morning? No one told me! Even if they had, I wouldn't go. Actually, I remembered the phone call with Ma the other day and sure as shit, she mentioned church. Dammit. Oh well. They put me down constantly, and then wondered why I wanted to get away. Unbelievable.

"I'm so sorry. I wish I had thought to say goodbye to them. It really was nice to meet them. I'm not sure they cared for me though."

"I don't give a shit what they think! So, you shouldn't either."

"So, they really do hate me?"

"That's not what I meant. I just mean that whatever it is they think is irrelevant. You're a big part of my life now, and if they can't handle that, it's on them, not you."

"Okay."

Then she smiled and all my anger towards my family dissipated. I had to come up with something, some way for us to be together. I couldn't ask her to give up her camp, just like I knew she wouldn't ask me to give up mine. I needed to make some calls.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60 17 20
"Why didn't you wait till the end of the service" "For what? Pastor Luke" she rolled her eyes. He grabbed her waist. "I was worried Marissa! And it'...
4.8K 111 23
Tragic events lead to a tragic life. Can Elliot let himself touch again? What if he can't? Will he lose it all? gaylove book. Polyamoury included. TR...
587 68 12
Two teenagers attend a Christian Camp in order to grow in their faith with the Lord... (This idea is entirely mine. Please do not copy any of it with...
33.2K 798 17
"The truth of the matter though, Ezinma, is that I know I can get you there..." "The question is, will you let me?" *** sexuality sekʃuˈaləti,ˌsɛksjʊ...