Highschool DxD: Male Reader

By HadesPassio

[Y/N] [L/N] is you so this is your own imaginary world. More

Character Info
Chapter 1: Him
Chapter 2: Revive
Chapter 3: New Life?
Chapter 4: Truth
Chapter 5: Crystal Realm
Chapter 6: Visit
Chapter 7: Lord Joker
Chapter 8: Girls in my DREAM
Chapter 9: Love Pain from Past
Chapter 11: Hestia
Chapter 12: Sick and Dreams
Chapter 13: Drunk!
Chapter 14: Honest and Sirzech
Chapter 15: Serafall
Chapter 16: Lose and Fight
Chapter 17: Rock the Devil Realm
Chapter 18: God vs Phenex
Chapter 19: Gods
Characterssssssss
Chapter 20: Kiss
Extra 1: Cat and Crush
Chapter 21: Irina
Chapter 22: Interrogation
Chapter 23: Olympus
Chapter 24: Date
Chapter 25: Hot Night (Lemon)
Chapter 26: PromxNemxPaul
Author's Note
Chapter 27: Kokabiel and Albion
Chapter 28: Harem (Lemon)
Chapter 29: Date and Goddess of Lust
Chapter 30: Goddess of Lust (Past)
Chapter 31: Chaos Brigade
Author's Note
Extra 2: Chibi babies
Chapter 32: Crystal Tournament
Chapter 33: First Fight
Chapter 34: Save him!
Chapter 35: End
Authors Note

Chapter 10: Flashback pain

4.6K 65 41
By HadesPassio

Grayfia's POV

Ophis and [y/n] teleported back with the others. Only Rias, Rias' peerage, Riser and his peerage and me stay in this room. I sigh and I look at the two of them.

Grayfia: Rias gave me your ring.

Rias: I can't this is not mine seriously.

Riser: What are you talking about sl— *slap!*

Rias slap Riser and then she throws ring into the window with the same design but not in color of diamond.

Rias: You don't know the whole story. He's in the verge of dying when he gave this ring into the wrong person and that wrong person is me. He will gave the ring to the Lucy girl but for some reason their arrange marriage cancelled so shut the fuck up. Grayfia. I can't gave you this because he entrusted me this ring so I'm sorry.

Grayfia:  I understand. This arrange marriage will have a second choice.

Rias: What is it?

Grayfia: Rating Game in 10 days.

Rias: Deal now leave Grayfia and Riser.

I just nod and teleported back to the devil realm. I saw my husband Sirzech Lucifer with Millicas. I just smile but sigh at the same time and remember the past.

Flashback

I am holding Kratos' hands when we are playing around the garden. I saw him smiling. I really love his long white hair, red eyes and him. I smile widely and then we stop.

[Y/n]: I'm tired *pouts*

Grayfia: okay okay let's rest.

We seated under the shade of the tree and then we rest. He smile again then show his palm.

[Y/N]: Are you hungry?

I just nod and smile at him. He make a food just by thinking. He give me a sandwich and I smile at him. I eat some of it when he started to talk.

[Y/N]: I....ummm Grayfia.

Grayfia: Hmmm?

[Y/N]: I always love you Grayfia...

I was shock on his word but in my mind I can't stop smiling. I want to answer him but I need my parents confirmation so that I can accept him fully.

Grayfia: I'll think about it... Just wait here tomorrow

I said then leave him all alone and go back to my house.

House

I ran towards my parents who's now talking to someone with a red hair old man and a brown hair woman with blue eyes.

Mom: Oh here is my daughter. Grayfia this is Zeoticus and Venelana Gremory.

Zeoticus: Oh she's a real beauty. Right Sirzech?

I saw a boy with a red hair and smiling. He's like Kratos.

Dad: Grayfia here is your fiancée.

I look at them with shock and disappointment. I started to cry while looking at the guy.

Grayfia: I-I don't w-want this...*whispered* I-I want Kratos not him!

Mom: Grayfia! Kratos is just a Lowly born devil!

I glare at my mother and father then pointed at the guy with red hair.

Grayfia: I don't want him mom! Kratos is a god and his kind. I love h— *slap*

Mom: Don't you dare love some lowly born devil who's acting like a god.

Grayfia: I hate you!

I leave the room and then go to my room. I cried there when the guy came into my room while smiling.

Sirzech: Don't worry I'll take care of you Grayfia.

I look at him and then I saw Kratos face smiling. I thought he is Kratos so I smile back and said something I really regret.

Grayfia: I love you....*whispered* Kratos.

Mom: How sweet the two of you.

VenelanaI agree with that. How about tomorrow is their wedding?

Dad: I also agree with that.

And the wedding decided and we get married. I also forgot about...Kratos.

Half of the year

I ran towards the tree and hide when I saw Kratos crying and then he smile again.

[Y/N]: I see..This is the pain I never felt before. It hurts.

He said the teleported back to his home. I cried when he left. I never said I love him. I hope I said that before he leave and before I get married. I look at the ring Sirzech gave me. I sigh while wiping my tears.

Grayfia: I need to forgot 'bout him. I will have my own family now.

I said then hold my tummy while leaving the tree he confess to me.

End of flashback

I cried when I remember him when someone hugs me.

Millicas: Mom why are you crying?

Grayfia: Nothing millicas.

Sirzech: You remember Kratos again?

I just nod and smile at him. His face change but just smile at me.

Grayfia: I saw him and don't worry...

Sirzech: You saw him?! Where?!

Grayfia: Rias know him.

I said then leave Sirzech and then rest at my other room. I saw Kratos and I picture holding each other hands. I smile then remember all of my happy past with him.

Grayfia: I still love him...

???'s POV

I leave the recording room when Anastasia call me.

Anastasia: *****!!

???: Is there something you need?

Anastasia: We need you to meet your new singing partner.

???: Who is it?

Anastasia: He's on Kuoh, Japan now. He also have a recording studio in his house. His name is [y/n][l/n].

???: what?! The most famous singer and billionaire.

Anastasia: Well, I am shock that you know him. Yes that is him. Anyways, we need to contact him right away so that you two can make a new song.

I just nod and smile.

???: I want to meet him soon.

----------------
A/N: Who's that chick?!?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.5K 883 18
I don't own Highschool dxd. I don't own any pictures shown. Those belong to their respective owners. I only own the new plot parts.
27.5K 273 47
I don't own anything except for pictures of my OC's
93.1K 2.7K 16
Monster gals for your Exophilia, loving hearts. (WLW edition)
621K 7.6K 34
Let's just say there is a person stronger than everyone in the universe. Read to find out more. *I do not own highschool DXD only my own oc and some...