My Past Memories ✔️ (Book 1)

By Justagirl_1234

#64 in Romance 08/02/18 #11 in Dark Romance 07/30/18 #18 in Dark Romance 07/20/18 #139 in Dark Romance 07/05... More

Intro
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Darkness
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Black Ink Awards
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Epilogue
New Story
AN OFFICIAL FACEBOOK GROUP

Chapter 14

17.8K 474 20
By Justagirl_1234

Amelia

"Come on, Mi Amore, tell me". He urges.

Looking up at him, I shake my head again and gulp when he glowers at me. Roughly pushing me against the wall, he skims his fingers towards my body.

"Come on, just tell me", he urges once more.

"No", I say firmly.

"Well, why not?", he questions.

"Because, if I tell you, then you're going to do something that you'll regret, plus he's dangerous". I say in one breath.

He chuckles "Mi Amore, he can't be more dangerous than me, so just tell me".

I shake my head again and try to walk past him, but he blocks my way by putting his hands on the wall, caging me in.

"Fine, I won't urge you to tell me, but know that I will get it out of you one way or another", he sighs.

"Thank you", I say.

Nodding his head, he steps away allowing me to finally breathe properly. Looking up, I see him fixing his tie but he sighs frustratedly when it keeps falling off.

"Do you need help with that?", I ask him.

Nodding his head, he allows me to step forward I do his tie slowly to make sure it doesn't fall off. When done, I look up at him to see a heated look in his eyes.

"How did you learn how to do a tie?", he questions.

I clear my throat "My mom taught me".

His eyes brows furrow "Your mom wanted you to get engaged too?".

Tears start to pool in my eyes but I blink them back. Shaking my head I say "S-She died when I was 18".

"Oh", he says surprised.

"Yeah", I said nodding my head.

"Well, I am just going to go downstairs", I walk around him towards the door.

Turning back around I see Sebastian still standing where I left him, he turns around and nods his head dismissing me.

I walk towards downstairs and into the kitchen. Where I see maids walking around helping each other wash the plates.

"Hey Amelia", Sophia waves me over once she sees me.

Making my way towards her, I see maids giving me glares as I walk past them. Ignoring them, I stand in front of Sophia and help her dry the dishes.

"I think the maids are jealous of you", Sophia whispers.

My eyebrows furrow "Why would they be jealous?".

"Well, because maybe you're Sebastian's personal maid and he didn't want one until he met you", she explains.

"Plus, these maids would give anything just to get into Sebastian's pants", she makes gagging sounds.

My pale face turns crimson red thinking about last night. It was the best night I've ever had, but seeing Sebastian with another woman after what he did to me made my stomach churn in knots.

"Well, they have nothing to be jealous about", I say, my voice coming out breathless.

Eyeing me warily, her eyes widen as if she's won something, she snaps her fingers and suddenly squeals.

"Oh my god, oh my god, is there something going on between you and him?", she squeals out.

My own eyes widen in panic "No, no of course not, why would you think that", I laugh nervously.

Jumping up and down on the spot, she keeps squealing like a little girl, she points her finger at me "So there is something going on, between you and him".

"What did he do?", she asks excitedly.

"Wait wait don't tell me, I am going to guess", she thinks for a moment before gasping out loud.

She turns her attention to me "Did he finger you? Give you the head? Or did he fuck you good?", she throws the questions at me.

Choking on my own spit I stare at her as if she's gone crazy, well she is hyper most of the time

"He did none of that", I say firmly.

"If he did none of that, then why are you blushing?", she giggles.

I touch my face and sure enough their burning as if I have a fever. Groaning out loud I bop my head on the counter.

"Well, none of that matters anymore because he just fucked a girl", I turn to Sophia.

Eyes blazing with anger, she turns around and heads out the door. I stare after her wondering what was going on inside her head.

Realizing, where she is going, I stare after her in panic and run after her before she gets to his office.

"Sophia, where are you going?", I ask her, blocking her way.

"I am going to see that son of a bitch and knock some sense into him", she glares ahead.

Panicking, I look behind me to see, Sebastian's office door opening and him stepping out. When I turn to look at Sophia, she glares at him and stomps her foot angrily. Stepping away from me, she runs up the stairs and before I know it punches Sebastian across the face.

"What the hell Sophia?", his voice boomed through the hall, making me flinch.

"That's what you get for having another woman in your office you piece of rotten bread", Sophia hissed.

"You don't know what, you're talking about so don't make any assumptions", he growled.

"Uh-uh sure sure, like I don't know your player ways and I'll be damned if I let you play with Amelia", at those words he stiffened and finally chose to acknowledge my presence.

Once he saw me, his eyes flashed with something that I couldn't quite put my finger on so I shrugged it away and made my way up the stairs while keeping eye contact and being careful not to trip over.

Standing in front of Sophia, I pleaded her with my eyes to take a step back, she scowled at Sebastian but took a step back listening to my pleas, I exhaled the breath that I didn't know I was holding.

Turning towards Sebastian, I looked up at him through my lashes to see him glaring daggers at Sophia. He stared at her, eyes blazing with anger and if she wasn't a girl, he would've punched her already.

"Guys,stop it", I said looking at both of them.

"If you weren't a girl, I swear I would've killed you", Sebastian growled.

"Yeah, yeah like me being a girl would stop you, I am your cousin that's why you can't kill me", Sophia said  while checking her nails.

"Get out of my way", Sebastian said pushing Sophia out of his way.

———————————————————————————
Please vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 1.3K 50
I kicked the doors open which lead me into a massive hall filled with people with dresses which screamed richness.As I looked around I saw the man wh...
113K 3.2K 24
She's his obsession... Julien She's everything I ever wanted. Now she's everything I want to destroy. Marina Vascotto. Spoiled. Mafia Princess. ...
56.4K 807 38
This is my first story sooo🤨 He was cold, ruthless, and killed. There was no doubt that people feared him, he was the mafia don for crying out loud...
2.2K 183 58
THEY CALL HIM RECKLESS That was an understatement. Sebastian was the most attractive, dangerous, horrifying man in the entire state of Washington. He...