Bts adopted sister

By h8armynot_ourbangtan

Kim Angelina, a beautiful girl whose parents died getting killed by their enemy, another mafia group. Kim Ang... More

Adoption and intro
Home
First night
Shopping
Second night
Morning
Talent
Third night
School
Explanation
Fourth night
A/n note
Tutor
Memories
Karaoke
Fifth night
Chapter 17
Chap 18
Chapter 19
Chap20
Chap 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Part 56
A/n hereeee~
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
A/n note
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Support please!!

Chapter 63

1.4K 24 0
By h8armynot_ourbangtan

Outfit:

"Oh hell naw thaz way too revealing." Jackson oppa said and wrapped me in a towel. "You DO know it's not my choice right?" I said. He said and went to change. I chuckled. He came out of the bathroom doing spins and walking like a model. "Woo! Work it oppa!" I shouted. He turned around and landed with a flamingo stand and one hand on his knee that is off the floor and the other in the air. I clapped. "Sorry to spoil your little fun here but it's your turn, Hyehye." The staff unnie said and smiled. "I'll miss you." I dramatically said. "No, don't leave me!!" Jackson oppa said with an outstretched hand as the staff unnie laughed and carried me away. I laughed with her as she put me down. "Last one. Suga, Jimin, Hyehye, Jb, Jinyoung and Mark, you're up." I ran hearing my name. "Nah ah, das way too-" "Just for awhile." I cut Jin oppa off. He nodded. "Have fun in the water with these floaties." The photographer instructed snd started. We ran inside the water, splashing water at each other and floating on the floaties. After like, an hour, we got tired. Just nice, "Cut! End of part 1! Go rest, everyone! Good job!!!" Manager nim shouted. We cheered and clapped and went back to our villa. I changed into more comfy clothes so that we can go to the clubhouse. The clubhouse has a lounge, basketball court, squash court, tennis court, golf field, gym, restaurant, bar, karaoke and dance studio. Awesome right? I ran into the bathroom scaring sj oppa. "Aish! You scared me." I apologized and quickly took a shower, changing to comfy clothes. "Hyped for clubhouse?" Sj oppa asked. "Of course!" I squealed at the mention of clubhouse.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 3.3K 37
A story about a mute girl who has dark past. She got mute because of things that happened on her life. After many years her mom decided to re-merry...
7.5K 302 28
THIS IS THE STORY OF GIRL WHO BECOME A BAD GIRL FROM A BUBLY AND INNOCENT GIRL BECAUSE OF HER PAST AND BECOME A MOST DANGEROUS MERCILESS MAFIA QUEEN...
25.8K 1K 41
Kim taehyung works for the mafia all town of Korea knows and are scared of them, because they know the mafia kill and hunt for their enemy's that pas...
225 1 12
A girl coming back to her home country from her abusive parents with her three younger siblings. She meets up with some old friends that found a hous...