His Luna

By littleballerina_29

She wanted him to save her. She wanted him to embrace and protect her. She wanted him to be beside her. She w... More

Chapter 1 My Beginning
Chapter 2 The Escape
Chapter 3 Bitter work
Chapter 4 School
Chapter 5 After school
Chapter 6 Forced shift
Chapter 7 Mates
Chapter 8 Being mated
Chapter 9 Bi*ch
Chapter 10 Date
Chapter 11 Truth
Chapter 12 Mating
Chapter 13 Revenge
Chapter 14 Forgiveness
Chapter 15 Training
Chapter 16 Badass
Chapter 17 Past
Chapter 19 Forgive & Forget
Chapter 20 A little surprise
Chapter 21 One step to war
Chapter 22 Let the war begin
Chapter 23 Changed
Chapter 24- The birth
Chapter 25 The Wedding
Chapter 26 Happily Ever After
Author's note

Chapter 18 The marking

3.6K 93 2
By littleballerina_29

Ever since Aiden told me the story , I was determined to end the Red Blood Pack, not only beside I was meant to, but also I wanted to. I wanted to protect the people I love. I didn't want them to suffer like I did. I trained hard, and my confidence grew. Aiden was still overprotective of me, and I respected that.

Today, Aiden was taking me out on another date. And I couldn't be happier, I mean...we haven't had a date in 2 months! 2 freaking months!
I got ready, and i was wearing a creamy dress.

Aiden was looking very nervous, I didn't know why, but I was determined to find out. We got to the place, and I could see it was a comfy Italian restaurant. God this guy knows me too well! Aiden winked at me and I blushed. We ordered food then we went to our secret place aka The waterfalls.

"Em, I-i have been saying to tell you- "

He took a deep breath.

"You have been my light whenever there was darkness. You brought me hope when I kept on doubting myself. You gave me a reason to smile every single day. You gave me a chance to prove how much I care about you- so what I'm trying to say is-
I Love You! 💖"

I gasped. He-he finally said IT.

"Aiden! I love you too!"

He blushed so hard. He picked me up and spun me. And he smashed his lips against mine. Oh, I could just stay like this all day.

As soon as we got home, Aidme picked me up bridal style and brought me to his room. He gently pushed me down the bed, and was licking his lips. Ok! I see where this is going now... I could tell Aiden's wolf was getting too excited, he wants to mark me! I giggled and said,"You wanna mark me, correct?"

Aiden whispered in my ear, "Badly. But I won't until your ready."

Jesus you just can't seem to get the message. Of course I do.

"Then do it Aiden."

He looked at me with a smirk.

He pushed my hair to one side, he looked up at me one last time making sure I was ok with it. I let out a chuckle and pulled him closer to me.

He started kissing my neck and found a sweet spot. Within seconds, he bit down. At first it hurt, but it was then filled with pleasure. Aiden licked off the blood and trailed his lips to mine.
I was now his. Officially his...

We made out most of the night. And let's just say I didn't have a lot of sleep.

The next morning, I woke up early. I remembered last night and dashed to the bathroom to see my mark.I looked at it, it was...gorgeous. It had one white wolf and I black wolf howling , and a moon at the back. It was perfect.

Since Aiden was still sleeping, I decided to make him breakfast. Isabelle was already downstairs, she looked at me and curtsied.

"Luna. "

"Isabelle, what are you doing?"

"Don't kid with me."

"What do you mean?"

"You completed the mating process!!!" She yelled.

"Isabelle! You'll wake the whole Pack!"

"So...how is mating with the alpha feel like?"

"Intoxicating..." I blushed.

"Let me see the mark!"

I swiped my hair to one side and showd it to her. I was proud of it.

Just then I smelt Forest fire and daffodils. Aiden had woken up, and judging by how close the scent was, he was probably 10 feet away from me. He stared at me, and stood silent.

Then, Isabelle left the room He must have mind linked her to leave. He walked towards me.

Oh pls make sure he didn't regret...

He brushed my hair to the side again and looked at the mark, then he kissed it . It was absolute pleasure I tell you!

"I love you." said Aiden.

"I love you too, but we still have school."

"Can't we just skip today? I rather be in bed with you..."

"Not a chance."

I blew him a kiss.

We then headed to school.  Again everyone was staring at us, I glanced to Malia, she still has a bruise when I punched her. I couldnt help but giggle.

Aiden doesn't know that I punched her though...

Just then, I saw Malia approaching us. I let go of Aiden's hand and walked away.

Aiden's POV

As soon as we got to school, all eyes were on us. Malia starting walking towards us. I then felt my hand empty, no warmth, and that's when I realised Em letting go of me and walking to class by herself. She had really changed a lot...I just stared at her till she disappeared from view.

"Hello Aiden..."

I turned around and saw Malia talking to me.

"Go away Malia."

"Go Away?! Your stupid mate punched me and you tell me to go away?!"

I let out a growl. Part was because Malia was shouting at Me, Her Alpha. And part was because Em didn't tell me, though if she did punch Malia, it must have been a good reason why.

"Did you just raise you voice at me?" I said sternly. Xavier was starting to get agitated.

Malia let out a gasp.

"N-no alpha."

"Get.Out.Of.Here.Now!" I yelled , using my alpha voice. She hesitated a little and ran out.

I proceeded to mind link my beta. Also one of my good friend, Josh.

"Josh, get Malia and bring her to the cells. If she crossed out of our border, she will be hereby banned from this pack. Understood?"

"Yes alpha."

"Go. Now. "

I calmed down afterwards, but Xavier was not getting any better.

My eyes were starting to become black, when...I felt a touch that made my skin tingle.

"Mate!" Xavier said.

I turned around and saw Emelina looking at me. Even though i was happy to see her, I was still angry,I needed to know why she punched Malia.

"Why did you punch Malia?"I asked sternly.

She took a deep breath and simply said."She was getting on my last nerve. She told me she would get revenge on me because I took you away from her."

She then let go of me and said quietly "I am sorry I upsetted you."

And just like that, she walked off. Even though her back was facing me, I could hear tears dropping to the floor.

Xavier then spoke to me.

You idiot! U used you're alpha voice on her!

I gasped.

What!

U heard me, when u asked her about Malia, u were using your alpha voice! Now mate is upset!

I looked down to the floor.

What have i done?

I ran to find Emelina, but she was nowhere to be found. Xavier kept blaming me that I shouldn't have used my alpha voice. So i had no choice but to block him out. I missed school, as I searched for my mate the whole day. She wasn't at the waterfall, she wasn't at the beach. Where is she...

Emelina's POV

Once I let go of Aiden's hand, I left to hide behind a pillar. This would not end well....

I heard Aiden and Malia arguing, I knew she told him about the punch. Xavier was getting agitated, Xyla could actually feel it. Even though Aiden was furious at me, but I had to go comfort him. So i placed my hand in his shoulder, he twitched for a second before turning around.

He asked me sternly."Why did you punch Malia?"

I blurted out."She was getting in my last nerve, she said she was going to take revenge because I stole you away from her."

I gasped in my heart, he did not.

He did! He used his alpha voice on me!

I was so hurt, my mate just used his alpha voice... I wanted to cry so badly, so I simply said. "I'm sorry I upsetted you."

And i left. He broke me twice.

Twice!

Once when he "kissed" Malia and now this! He proved he cares for me, but he still couldn't control his anger.

I was upset, but I wasn't angry at him. He had his reasons, but for now, I just wanted to be left alone. I masked my scent, even though Aiden was most likely going to find me in the morning. But for now, I am going to enjoy the silence. I travelled deep into the woods in my wolf form. I masked my scent. Thinking,*how could he have hurt me this way?*

Just then, I heard a ruffle inside the bushes. I changed back into my human form. And don't worry, I trained hard so now I could change back without ripping my clothes.
The ruffle was still near.

"Who's there?"

Hellos! This chapter has 1545 words. Longest I have written so far. Anyway, I am sorry this chapter came out late, I am still having my MYE but it is ending soon. So bear with me. I hope you like my story so far. It means a lot that you guys can read this.

~Sherri

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 55.1K 40
Nova Wolfe, an ordinary werewolf. Kaden Clark, a strong Alpha. ~ Kaden Clark, the typical Alpha who has been looking forward to finally finding his m...
94.6K 4.6K 22
Sent out in a secret undercover mission. Gabe is in search of answers. Along the way, he is captured and taken prisoner. Will the woman, who is his m...
654K 15.3K 25
(EPILOGUE ADDED) [Final Update: April 22, 2020] Rank: #209 in Werewolf (April 24, 2015) Rank: #269 in luna (June 25, 2020) PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT I...
Queen By Gaye

Werewolf

162K 4.8K 22
"I am Luna Feia Agreste and I am the queen." It's true. I am the queen. Not because I am the luna, heck I don't want to be one, but because I am the...