DIFFERENT VIEW | Y U Z U R U...

By sunnyshine_1027

They announced it to in a time when no one expected it. The secret will be revealed. The secret that they kep... More

CAST
SOCIAL MEDIA
B E WITH YOU
I.INSTAGRAM
II. INSTAGRAM
III.TWIT T ER
IV.GROUPCHAT
V.GROUPCHAT
VI.REAL LIFE
VII.INSTAGRAM
VIII.INSTAGRAM
IX.TWIT T ER
X. ARTICLE
XI.GROUPCHAT
XII.GROUPCHAT
XIII.INSTAGRAM
XIV.TWIT T ER
XV. WEBSITE
XVI.INSTAGRAM
XVII.GROUPCHAT
XVIII. SKY PE
XIX.REAL LIFE
XX.INSTAGRAM
XXI. TWIT T ER
XXII.INSTAGRAM
XXIII.GROUPCHAT
XXIV.INSTAGRAM
XXV.REAL LIFE
XXVII.REAL LIFE
XXVIII.INSTAGRAM
XXIX.GROUPCHAT
XXX.ARTICLE
XXXI.TWIT T ER
XXXII.GROUPCHAT
XXXIII.GROUPCHAT
XXXIV. INSTAGRAM
XXXV.TWIT T ER
XXXVI. ARTICLE
XXXVII. INSTAGRAM
XXXVIII.GROUPCHAT
XXXIX. TWIT T ER
FA C TS & TR I V IA
XL.ARTICLE
XLI. INSTAGRAM
XLII. TWIT T ER

XXVI.REAL LIFE

681 20 5
By sunnyshine_1027

Just a little note :)

Maiyu = English

Maiyu = Japanese

Maiyu = Russian

Maiyu = Thought

POV: Third Person's Perspective / Author's Perspective

October 28, 2017 (5:35 PM)

One day left before October 29. 22 hours before Kurosawa Sumire's wedding will take place. 1320 minutes left before their precious eldest sister's surname will be replaced and changed. It will be also only few minutes left before Kurosawa Rie will commit a mindless crime, a murder to be specific.

Annoyed, is the word that perfectly describes what Rie is feeling towards Kurosawa Eri. Maybe also some regret added in the mix. She deeply doubts her life decisions especially when she agreed to join and accompany her sister to whatever she will be checking at.

Rie stared at her sister blankly, in a deadpan manner, keeping a clipboard close to her chest and a pencil on her hand.

'I can't sleep if I didn't check everything at the last minute.' Kurosawa Eri said when she successfully convinced Rie. She knows how restless Eri will become, and it's more annoying than ever. Rie had no choice but to say yes.

She sometimes question herself, who is the younger between them or which one is better, South Korean Eri or Japanese Eri.

If you ask her, Rie will immediately answer the South Korean Eri, the professional one. The Erica.

"Eri," Rie voiced out to her sister, who was busy looking and checking whatever she saw a flaw at the venue of the reception. Damn perfectionist genes, damn you, go away. "Everything is checked and completely fine."

"I know..." Eri trailed off while checking the tables and chairs and the decorations, especially the stage of some sort.

"You're too obsessed with weddings." Rie commented as she watched her sister going all over the place, talking to staffs, asking -interviewing- them. The seconds became minutes, minutes became hours and Rie's patience is thin and wearing out slowly, very slowly.

"Is everything are completely set? The foods, the catering, the dress, the clothes, the flowers." Eri paused, "The rings as well and those things that you used to..." Eri continued to mumble to the staff. "By the way-" Eri turned her head and gazed at her sister, about to speak but was cut off.

"Check. Check. Check." Rie interrupted her twin sister, "We already check everything the week before."

"BUT-"

And that was it, one word from her sister and Rie's precious patience has left her body.

"Oh my GOD, SASHA! Didn't you hear what did I say?! EVERYTHING IS FINE AND SET!" Rie exclaimed as she almost broke the pencil she was holding, "and why are we even speaking in ENGLISH?!" Was all did Rie said before she commit a murder.

She doesn't even care about her ranking in the family, didn't even bother to care about anything at all.

Rie Kurosawa might be the lil' mochi in the family but the annoyed mochi is an ugly sight to be seen.

Kurosawa Eri [黒沢恵理]
Eri Alexandra Matveyeva Kurosawa
November 29, 1992 - October 28, 2017

"Reason for a blessing,
I'm starting to doubt the meaning of your name."
-Your beloved twin sister

Kurosawa Rie [黒沢理恵]
Rie Alexander Matveyeva Kurosawa

October 28, 2017 (5:35 PM)

At the same time...

"How unfair, Sumire." Saya commented, nonchalantly. Her distinct voice was heard across the room.

"What?" Sumire looked over her shoulder and saw her maid of honor which is also her best friend frowned , "Why? Saya?" She asks, frowning her eyesbrows.

"It's just that we are at the same age yet you always ahead of me." Saya said, as she childishly pouted at Sumire. Sumire just shook her head and sighed at her best friend's action.

"Don't mind about it, Saya-san." Irina spoke as she inspects the white wedding gown that Sumire was currently wearing -turning her time to time-, searching for any flaw that the gown might have.

"I don't what to hear it from you, Irina-chan." Saya pointed at Irina and asks, "How long it has been since you have a boyfriend? Is it five or six years?"

"It only has been four years, Saya-san." Irina simply answered while putting the veil on top of Sumire.

"Then get married already!"

Sumire let out a soft chuckle, "We can't force them, especially there's an Olympics upcoming." Sumire looked at the mirror and saw herself wearing the wedding gown and twirled around to show off. Irina eyes sparkled and mouthed, "Beautiful" to Sumire.

Visuals... Kurosawa's genes are too beautiful for this world.

"Oh yeah," Saya put down her finger and looked at girl who is currently occupied by her cellphone, probably playing a video game in it. "Speaking of the Olympics, what-"

Saya was interrupted with the loud sound of the door, opening. All heads turned at the unexpected visitor, including Maiyu which resulted to losing her game.

"Really..." Maiyu clicked her tongue as she gazed back into her cellphone and restarts her game.

"HELP ME!" Eri shouted from the doorway. She looked behind her back then at the people inside the room, multiple times. Her odd behavior screams "as if there was someone following her".

Sumire narrowed her eyes to the second oldest, who seems panting heavily, chest heaving up and down, breathing as much air as she can with her hair disheveled.

"Calm down," Saya said as she walked towards Eri, holding her in the shoulders, creating an eye contact. "What happened."

"I'm going to be killed. No, I'm going to die." Eri muttered under her breath as she frantically closed the door behind her, locking it.

Sumire put her index finger on her lips and questions, "Did something happen between you and Rie?" she asks, her gaze fixed on her sister's.

"Huh? What?"

Sumire let out a sigh before speaking, "Let me rephrase that. Did you do something that concerns Rie?"

Even before can Eri answer, a loud banging was heard, coming from the double wooden door.

"Onee-chan... Come out... I won't hurt you." Rie's sweet yet sickening voice was heard. Where's the lil' mochi?

Never in Eri's life she was called 'Onee-chan' by Rie, and it creep her out.

"NEE-SAN!" Eri exclaimed as she run towards her eldest sister, hiding behind her, using the white gown to cover her up. She poked her head and looked up, meeting her sister's questioning gaze. Eri just let out a small and forced smile.

The loud banging of the door suddenly stopped, and then a long silence followed with suspense filled the air throughout the room. It made Eri feel like she was suffocating, waiting for whatever kind of hell will happen.

The silence was broken by a click from the door, symbolizing that the door was unlocked. Heads were turned -excluding Maiyu who is still busy in her game of hers-, darkness was the only thing the saw and the shadow that looms behind the door.

Eri gulped.

The door made a sound as it creaked while being slowly opened. Once the door was completely opened, it revealed Rie, who had her head tilted at the side while staring at the no one in particular. Her mouth twitched upward, forming a smile.

Saya looked at the scene in front of her and thought, 'What kind of horror movie is this?' She felt a chill in her spine when Rie started to walk in.

"Eri-nee..." Rie called out as she walked towards to where her precious twin sister is. "Why are you so obsessed with weddings... It's annoying." Rie's voice trailed off till it turned into her normal voice but with still slight annoyance, crossing her arms, puffing her cheeks out and also pouting.

The duality is real.

All attention was now lifted to Eri (excluding Maiyu), who's still behind her eldest sister's wedding gown, hiding from her twin sister.

Eri shifted from her position, standing up from her place and raised her hand to the air and said, "I can explain."

"Go ahead." Rie said.

October 28, 2017 (6:04 PM)

Everyone had settled down to the couch while Eri had seated far away where Rie is.

"I understand that you like wedding and you want the best for your sister but..."Irina paused and looked at her cousin dead straight into her deep brown eyes. "Based to your explanation, you're telling me that you're jealous because Sumire-san is getting married."

"Am not, to be honest. I'm just thinking how..." Eri trailed out her sentence and glared at two

Eri stood up from her seat then pointed at Rie and Irina, "It's unfair that we are born at the same year yet you two already had relationships." She put back down her hands and crossed her arms.

Irina face palmed while Rie let out a sigh and gave Eri a "are you serious" look.

"What! I'm just saying the truth and don't give me that look." Eri gazed at Rie and Irina.

"Well... They can't deny that." Sumire said.

"I agree to Ericchi." Saya suddenly spoke.

"Saya-san?" Rie and Irina said while Eri looked down at the woman besides her (She's standing because she has her gown).

"See! Saya-san understands me." Eri exclaimed. "And what if I'm the last one to have a relationship in our family? It's totally unfair!"

"You have a boyfriend, y'know. Your relationship lasted for two years."

Rie sudden remark caught Irina and Saya as well as Maiyu's attention while Sumire frowned and closing her eyes out of displeasure.

The tension of the room was built up as Eri's mood immediately fell down and talked back, "Had. Check your grammar and kindly do math please." Bitterness left Eri's mouth along with a sting of pain.

"Is that means... Maiyu had a boyfriend already?" Saya slowly said, trying to process what just Eri said before, completely ignoring the English conversation held. She won't understand it anyways.

This caught Maiyu's attention back to Saya, -snapping out to Eri and Rie quarrel and tension- and stared at her eldest sister's maid of honor. Irina covered her mouth and tried to suppress her snicker while Rie mumbled inaudible words to herself.

"Well... I'm not surprise since it's about time." Sumire remarked, completely removing the previous tension around the room.

Rie and Irina nodded in agreement.

Maiyu turned off her device as she removed her earphones and she put them on the table. She gazed between her sisters before saying, "What are you trying to imply."

"Don't act dumb, Maiyu. I know there some male figure skaters that took interest into you." Saya said as if she was saying a fact. "Besides aren't you and Yuzu-kun in a relationship?" Saya added.

"We are not in a relationship." Maiyu answered.

"So you guys still haven't made up since what happen at World Team Trophy?" A voice suddenly spoke.

"How do you know about that," Maiyu gazed at the person at the doorway, clearly annoyed to that person as well as her childhood best friend. "Aina."

Irina looked surprise by the statement and asks, "I thought you guys are okay now, from what I heard about the GC."

"Aina... Irina..." -Sumire

"Wait... What?" -Rie

"Hey... Irina-san could please tell us something." -Aina

"Did my little brother do something?" -Saya

"Fresh air." Was all Maiyu said before she was looking down, fringe covering her eyes as she stood up from her seat and walked past Aina as she left the room. Door closed as the footsteps were barely audible. Maiyu's sudden actions gained the attention of the room once again as the sound of the door closing resonance throughout the room.

Aina and Irina looked at each other and Aina said, "I think we've push to far."

"I think so." Irina agreed.

"Wounds are really hard to mend, especially when deep. But at least they're trying." Sumire stated, and as the oldest among them, she reprimanded the two suspects. Then she took a glance to her sister, Eri who had been quiet ever since her relationship and her ex-boyfriend was brought up.

'Past still hurts, isn't it. Eri' Sumire thought as she gazed at her, worry was evident on her face.

ERICA: Kurosawa Eri's Perspective

The pain of the past, just hurt too much isn't it? Especially when you left me alone, in the middle of night, snow slowly dropping down the skies. Body goes numb, getting to used to the cold.

The same coldness that you let me experience.

Also the same coldness that comforted me when you're not there beside me.

It hurts. Heart break, shatter and ache.

I still ask myself, what happened to us. Resulting for our time got less?

Where's the moments together that seems...

Timeless?

Ким Тэ Хён?

oof, Eri's perspective.... Eri's backgroud... (she's my second fav among the sisters...)... hmmm... I smell an upcoming book... hmmm.... angst?.... probably not.... is symphony and the new upcoming book related?..... hmmmmm... maybe....?

[edited 10.13.18]

#HAPPY #JIMIN #DAY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 1K 20
it takes yuzuru hanyu years, but he finally comes to the realisation that his heart has always been yours. but, the excitement of pining, the fear of...
28.4K 1.1K 39
The first book of a trilogy - Body&Mind Yuzu x OC(s) Set in summer 2017 before the 2018 Olympics. For the purposes of the story, Yuzu's English is dr...
5.8K 243 20
Enthralled - state of being captivated or "temporarily spellbound" #3 hanyuyuzuru ENTHRALLED B...
17.7K 750 64
yandere wakfu x reader. Images do not belong to me unless stated. Wakfu does not belong to me, it belongs to Anakma.