RWBYS

By CaitlinBryan0

My name is Star Fire and 16 years ago I was born and I live a semi normal life that is until I got accepted i... More

I want
Start at the beginning
1st day
Authors note
Chapter 6 Dust

Mirror tears

53 3 0
By CaitlinBryan0

So the picture you see is what I want her to look like just imagine the hair blue sapphire with white streaks and down like Rapunzel.

Stars POV

Beep Beep Beep

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm I reached over grabbed my scroll and turned it off and realized I must have fallen asleep while reading my book also I was the last one awake.

"Man I guess I should have set my alarm for an earlier time." I said to myself but I probably would have been miserable because I'm not a morning person or a night person honestly I just like to sleep. I got up brushed my teeth and washed my face and started to think about the strange dream I had because in my dream I saw my hair changing and then I saw myself well my younger self. I looked to be around 3 or 4 and my hair was to my knees I was running around and I looked so free. My hair I love my hair I love it long and I love the wind in my hair it feels amazing but it gets in my face and it hurts when people accidentally step on it. When I saw younger me running she looked like she didn't care if her hair was in her face or anything maybe its because she was too young to care about that but it was really encouraging. I snapped back to reality and realized my hair is a part of me and I should do what I want with it and wear it, however I like so I decided to wear it down I feel more comfortable with it down.

"Ok Star it's a new beginning for you now let's pick out the perfect outfit." I said while I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled I can tell this is going to be the greatest year ever. I know that what Professor Ozpin talked about yesterday doesn't start till 12:00pm right now it's 9:00am so I have 3 hours that's plenty of time.

"Okay I want it to be cute but not restraining, comfortable but stylish last but not least it has to be something I can fight in." I said to myself.

I don't do skirts, and shorts are not exactly something I would fight in. Let's see my black skinny jeans and my model swagger black heels, my cute tank and my steampunk coat. Finally my outfit was complete I looked in the mirror and I loved it. By the time I was all ready it was 9:50 I looked in the mirror one last time and I wondered who do I looked like my mother or my father who gave me my beautiful blue sapphire hair with white streaks that I love, and who gave me my beautiful sea green eyes that had a little yellow and blue in them, who gave me my nose, my forehead, my lips. I looked again to see tears rolling down my cheek.

GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

I was pulled from my thoughts by a sound that could even scare a nevermore to the bones.

"UGH... I'm so hungry." I yelled.

GRRR...

My stomach yelled again for food.
I went to the cafeteria and man did they have everything so I grabbed a tray and got my breakfast I soon saw Ruby standing up waving at me to come and join them. I got to the table and to my surprise nobody stepped on my hair nor did it get caught on something.

"What's wrong." Ruby asked.

"Umm it's just that I walked all the way over here and nobody stepped on my hair it didn't get caught on something either which never happens when I wear my hair down." I said.

"Well yeah I mean your hair is so slick nothing can grip like when I tried to pick up your hair I couldn't it was like trying to grab air that is a good thing in a fight nobody will ever be able to pull your hair." Ruby said.

"Huh is it really that slick I mean I have no trouble grabbing it and putting it in a ponytail." I said

"Well of course you didn't notice it's your hair after all." Yang said.

"True." I said.

"So Star when was the last time somebody stepped on your hair - -

"Also when's the last time your hair got caught on something." Ruby said after interrupting Yang.

"Umm let's see I guess before I turned eleven I've always kept my hair up because of that reason." I said.

"I'm guessing since your body is maturing everything changes  including your hair." Yang said.

"Ohh I get it putting it that way it makes sense now thanks Yang." I said.

I finished my breakfast and looked over to see Ruby and Yang trying to braid my hair.

"Hehe need help." I said to them while laughing.

"No I was just testing it out." Yang said.

"Cme on ets ad tu woker oom." Ruby said with a mouth full of cookies.

"What." I asked before she swallowed.

"Sorry come on let's head to the locker room." Ruby said.

I was getting too excited I was going to see my weapon for the first time I hope it looks like I dreamed it would.

A week before school started this guy wearing a red cape came up to me said his name was Qrow and that he was going to design and build my weapon but to give him ideas of what I want it to be. Of course he said all of this before he said that Professor Ozpin sent him, so I gave him ideas and he wrote them down said that it would be in my locker on the second day after school started, and he left.

I took out the of paper that had my locker number and started looking for locker 1243. When I found it I opened it and was shocked it was beautiful not to mention the color of it was my favorite color of blue. The color of my weapon was baby blue but that's not what's important I need to find out how to use so I can protect not only myself but others too.

I pulled my weapon out of my locker and a mini scroll attached to a note fell out along with it. I picked it up and read the note

Instructions on how to use this weapon please watch the video

Well I've got nothing else to do so I tapped the screen and started to watch the video and it had that guy I met Qrow he was demonstrating how to use it. He made it look so easy I don't know if I can do this.

Ruby's POV

When we got to the locker room we spilt up to search for our lockers.

"Let's see my locker number is 523." I said to myself walking past lockers while looking for mine I was happy to find out that Yangs locker was 525 two lockers down from mine.

"Ehhh I can't wait  me and you are going to be partners and together we are going to kick some Grimm butt." I said while kicking the air.

"Why do you want to be partners with me you should be with someone else and make new friends to help you grow and be yourself." Yang said to me while playing with her hair.

"My dear sister Yang are you implying that you don't want to be my partner and I don't need anyone to help me grow I drink milk." I said

"No I'd love to be your partner but I'm just saying to make a lot of friends okay promise me." Yang said.

"Ugh you sound like Dad but fine I promise." I said.

"Now where is Star I wanted to tell her that I love her outfit." Yang said while looking down each aisle of lockers.

"There she is over there hmm I wonder what's wrong she looks sad ahhhhh.... do you think she doesn't want to be our friend and she's sad because she doesn't know how to tell us." I said thinking the worst.

"Stop thinking like that let's just go over there and ask her." Yang said before she grabbed my hood and dragged me over there with her.

"Is this ok I'm not sure if she wants to talk to anyone." I said worried about what I was thinking may happen.

"Of course she does were her friends." Yang said.

First off Happy Mother's Day make sure you thank your Mom for everything she does for you because remember she didn't have too. Comment what you did for you Mom please I would love to know.
Thank you for reading please if you have anything you want to comment please do and please like and follow and just enjoy the rest of your day

~~~~Caity🤗🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
238K 8.3K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
600K 12.8K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
952K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.