Falling {Spider-Man: Homecomi...

Per lionsbby

"Every single day now, got me looking at you in a different way now." - Jack & Jack 15-year-old, Isabella Sp... Més

Meet The Cast
{1} Our New Home
{2} Good Answer
{3} Surprise Visit
{4} Student Body President
{6} You Said It
{7} Dinner Date Night
{8} A Crush
{9} I'll Protect You
{10} Kiss Me
{11} More Than Anything
{12} For The Girl I Love
{13} Only Time Will Tell
{14} It's Our Legacy
{15} Top-Secret
{16} You Saved My Life
{17} That Makes Two Of Us
{18} Declaration Of Love
{19} Return
{20} My World
{21} Ferry Incident
{22} Silver Spider
{23} Tell Her
{24} My Hero
{25} Family
{26} Pre-Homecoming
{27} Good Ole Spider-Man
{28} I Knew It
{29} Mind Control
{30} Our Fight
{31} My Peter Parker
{32} New Captain
{33} Permission
{34} Balance Both Worlds
{35} Big News
Sneak Peak to Sequel: Promise Me

{5} Cute Little Turtle

933 22 10
Per lionsbby

3rd Person POV

Isabella was sitting next to Abraham practicing for the Academic Decathlon. Liz spoke from the small podium, "Let's move to the next question. What is the heaviest naturally-occurring element?"

Isabella and Charles rang the bell at the same time. Charles answered, "Hydrogen's the lightest. That is not the question. Okay. Yeah."

"Uranium." Isabella answered and Liz replied, "That's correct. Nice, Izzy."

Isabella winks and smiles at her, "Thanks, Liz."

"Alright, guys, please open your books to page 10." Liz instructed

Mr. Harrington asked, "Peter, it's nationals. Is there no way you could take one weekend off?"

"I can't go to Washington. Because if Mr. Stark needs me. I have to make sure that I'm here." Peter explained

Flash pointed out, "You've never even been in the same room as Tony Stark."

"Wait, what's happening?" Sally questioned and Ned answered, "Peter's not going to Washington."

"No, no, no, no." Sally stated worriedly and Abraham rings the bell, "Why not?"

"Really? Right before nationals?" Liz questioned looking at Peter

"He already quit marching band and robotics lab." Michelle pointed out and everyone turned their heads facing her. "I'm not obsessed with him. I'm just very observant."

"Besides, Isabella is the one who told me during lab." Michelle continued

Everyone's head turned facing Isabella and Isabella said, "I'm his best friend. Of course, I would know. I pay attention to those things."

"I didn't tell you that, Spence." Peter said and Isabella argued, "Yeah, you did. On our usual Study Date Sundays, like weeks ago."

"No, I didn't."

"Yes, you did."

"No, I didn't."

"Yes, you did."

"Alright, guys, stop fighting like a married couple, okay?" Liz said and then asked, "Izzy, don't you have the Stark Internship? How did you get the weekend off?"

"You're in the Stark internship too? Since when?" Peter asked her, with Isabella's eyes widen, and her mouth slightly dropped

Isabella shrugged, "I guess it must've slipped my mind. And I got lucky about having the weekend off."

"I'm sorry that I didn't tell you, Parker." She continued, looking at Peter. "I completely forgot."

"It's okay, Spence. I completely understand." Peter sent a small smile

Liz announced, "Flash, you're in for Peter."

"I don't know. I gotta check my calendar first. I got a hot date with Black Widow coming up." Flash told them

Abraham rings the bell and said, "That is false."

"What did I say about using the bell for comedic purposes?" Mr. Harrington said to him

---

Once the bell rang and the time was 2:45, Peter immediately opens the doors of the school building. Making his way, to Delmar's Deli Shop, he entered inside and greeted, "What's up, Mr. Delmar?"

He grabs his candy and places it on the counter as Mr. Delmar replied, "Hey, Mr. Parker. Number 5, right?"

"Yes, and with pickles. Can you smush them down real flat? Thanks." Peter requested and Carlos, one of the employees replied, "You got it, boss."

"So, how's your aunt?" Mr. Delmar asked and Peter raised his eyebrows, crossing his arms, "Yeah, she's alright."

In Italian, Mr. Delmar said to Carlos, "She's a very beautiful Italian woman."

"How's your daughter?" Peter said in Spanish as he was smirking

"Twenty dollars." Mr. Delmar asked and Peter replied back, "It's $5."

"For that comment, $10." Mr. Delmar stated and Peter told him, "Hey, come on. I'm joking. I'm joking. Here's 5 dollars."

Peter handed him the 5 dollars then asked him, "Then what's the other $10, for?"

"Because of Isabella. You still haven't asked her out yet, have you?" Mr. Delmar asked and Peter sighed shaking his head, "No, I haven't."

"You. Are. Slow. You're honestly a turtle, Parker." Mr. Delmar pointed out

Peter's forehead creased, "I'm not a turtle. It's just...I don't know how to tell her how I feel. It's not that easy."

"You're a turtle, Peter Parker." Mr. Delmar and Carlos said in unison

Peter sighed and went over to the cat, Murphy, and petted him, "What's up, Murph? You don't think I'm a turtle do you?"

He walks back to Mr. Delmar and said, "Me not rushing into something, doesn't make me a turtle, Mr. Delmar."

"So, how's school?" Mr. Delmar asked and Peter replied, "Ah, you know. It's boring. I got better things to do."

"Stay in school, kid. Stay in school. Otherwise, you're gonna end up like me." Mr. Delmar claimed

Peter sends a small smile and glances around the deli shop, "This is great."

"Best sandwiches in Queens." Mr. Delmar handed the plastic bag full of Peter's order inside

Peter held onto it and replied, "Thanks, Mr. Delmar."

"Peter." Mr. Delmar said and Peter hummed in response, meeting his gaze.

Mr. Delmar replied, "No matter what happens, she'll always be your best friend. Okay? Isabella's a good girl, Peter. Treat her right."

"Why would I treat her any different than I already do now?" Peter asked him and continued, "I would never do anything to hurt her, Mr. Delmar. It's a promise I'm going to stick with for the rest of my life."

"You're a good kid, Parker. Don't change too much." Mr. Delmar said and Peter smiled at him, "Bye, Mr. Delmar!"

"See you later, Mr. Parker." Mr. Delmar smiled and waved him goodbye

---

After school, Isabella makes her way over to her number one Deli Shop in Queens: Delmar's. She opens up the door and walked inside. "Good afternoon, Mr. Delmar."

"Nice to see you again, Ms. Spencer." Mr. Delmar said back. "You just missed Mr. Parker, he was just here minutes ago."

Isabella shrugs, "I'm still gonna see him later tonight, anyway."

"Mr. Parker is finally taking you out on a date?" Mrs. Delmar asked excitedly, walking behind the counter, standing next to her husband

Isabella chuckled and shakes her head, "No, we're just studying."

"Is that supposed to be code for something, Ms. Spencer?" Mrs. Delmar asked her

Isabella's cheeks turned red and she laughs, "Mrs. Delmar! We. Are. Just. Studying. Nothing more, nothing less. Peter's gonna help me out for my Homecoming speech."

"The usual, Ms. Spencer?" Mr. Delmar asked and Isabella nodded as she requested, "Yes, please and with extra bacon."

"BLT, coming right up, ma'am!" Mr. Delmar saluted making Isabella smile at him

"Oh, and can I get an order of Philly Cheesesteak with lettuce, please? It's for my aunt." Isabella asked him

"You got it, ma'am." Carlos added and Isabella laughs

Mrs. Delmar asked, "Como es tu novio?"

"No, Tengo un novio." Isabella replied back with a heavy sigh

"You could always be the one to make the first move, you know?" Mrs. Delmar pointed out

Isabella picked out some candy and claimed, "Yeah, I know. It's just I like what Peter and I have now and I don't want anything to be ruined."

"Look, hija, I know it's scary to put your heart out on the line but it's worth the risk." Mrs. Delmar told her and Mr. Delmar added, "We've been married for almost 20 years, Bella. It was definitely worth the risk."

Isabella smiled to herself as Mrs. Delmar was looking at Mr. Delmar. It reminded her of the way she looks back at Peter.

"Well, either way, Peter should've made a move by now. That boy is a blind turtle." Mrs. Delmar told Isabella

Isabella defended, "Well, in my opinion, Peter's a cute blind turtle. He's my cute little turtle."

"Aww, young love!" Mrs. Delmar commented with joy and adores. "You and Peter look cute together."

"Yeah, well, I don't know how he feels about me. I mean, we are best friends, after all. But being boyfriend and girlfriend is completely different and a whole new level." Isabella said to them

Mr. and Mrs. Delmar turned their heads looking at each other then back at Isabella, Mr. Delmar told her, "If you guys are really best friends, being in a relationship just means that you're more affectionate with each other."

"I really like Peter. It's just...I don't know what to do." Isabella admitted and Mrs. Delmar suggested, "Try testing the waters. You know, go to a place where it's just you two and see what happens."

Isabella heavily sighs, "I don't even know if he likes me back. Peter is not that kind of guy to admit to his feelings. So, I'm just gonna weigh it out and see what happens."

"Love shouldn't be this complicated." Mrs. Delmar said and Mr. Delmar handed Isabella the plastic bag, "Well, it's different for them, I guess."

"I don't know about that but I do know that I like him a lot and I don't wanna ruin our friendship." Isabella claimed and continued as she started to shiver, "Did you guys turn on your AC?"

Mr. and Mrs. Delmar shakes their head and Carlos stated, "It's warm in here, Bella."

Isabella's eyebrows furrowed, shaking her head and handed Mr. Delmar the cash

"Are you okay?" Mr. Delmar asked and Isabella replied, "Yeah, it's just it felt kind of cold in here. I'm fine."

"Well, good luck to you, Ms. Spencer. Peter is lucky to have you." Mrs. Delmar said with a smile

Isabella smiled back and chuckled, "Muchas Gracias! Hasta Luego!"

"Adios!" Mr. and Mrs. Delmar replied as they saw Isabella leave their shop

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

93.3K 2.4K 27
Bakugou Katsuki. An angry, villainous monster. That's the general term for people to use. No one bothers to care for him, because he's strong. Strong...
873K 40.6K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
311K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC