Titanic Goes One Direction (A...

By Karifish

What happens when 5 best friends go on a cruise with One Direction? More

Intro
Chapter 1- The Meet and Greet
Chapter 2- Exploring the mall/inside the game store
Chapter 3- The Italian Restaurant
Chapter 5- Kat and Kari's House
Chapter 6- At the Hotel
Chapter 7- The Twitcams
Chapter 8- The Next Morning In Larry Stylinson's Room
Chapter 9- The Hotel Room and The Pool
Chapter 10- Picking Up Grace
Chapter 11- Getting Food... and April.
Chapter 12- The Pool
Chapter 13- Dinner and Kari and Kat's Room
Chapter 14- Kari's Ex
Chapter 15- The Hotel... Again
Chapter 16- Leaving Home for the First Time
Chapter 17- Hotel Italiano Part 1
Chapter 18- Hotel Italiano Part 2
Chapter 19- On Our Way

Chapter 4- The Car Ride

286 2 0
By Karifish

Niall and I got in the car and sat in the middle of the car. Liam, Zayn, and Kat sat in the back and Louis was in the front with Harry. I was talking and joking around with the boys. I was surprised because Zayn had actually put his phone away and was talking with us. I heard a familiar beat come on the radio. "Turn it up Louis!" It was "Move Along" by The All American Rejects. I started singing along with it when it  got to the chorus I began singing " When all you gotta keep is strong Mow the lawn, mow the lawn like I know you do, and even when your hope is gone mow the lawn, mow the lawn just to make it through" I knew they weren't the right lyrics.

"You do know that those are the wrong lyrics, right?" Louis said. 

"Yeah, I know they aren't the right lyrics"

I finished singing the song and opened my eyes. All the boys had their mouths open. Did I mention that I close my eyes when I sing? Well, now you know.

"What? What did I do?" I asked them.

"You're really good at singing," Louis finally said, breaking the awkward silence. Everyone agreed.

"You have a low voice and it sounds really cool," Liam and Niall said together.

"Thanks," I said, smiling at the ground and blushing. I began telling them the story behind "Mow the lawn". My older sister's boyfriend thought they were singing "Mow the lawn", he didn't know it was actually "Move along", so now we sing "Mow the lawn" just to bug him. They all started laughing.

"So, you guys think I'm good at singing?" I said, smiling shyly and looking at the ground. I knew I was blushing.

"Yeah," They all responded.

"Would you mind if I sang 'One Thing' with Niall?" I asked turning to Niall and smiling.

"No, we don't mind," Everyone except for Louis said.

"I want to sing, too," Louis whined.

"Alright Louis, you can sing your part," I said to Louis, trying to make him happy.

"I'll sing Harry's and Liam's parts, You sing your parts and Zayn's parts, okay Niall?" I said. "I'm being a bit controlling, sorry"

"It's okay," Niall said. I began singing. Once I finished Harry's part I opened my eyes and they were all staring at me again. I thought I heard a cricket chirping, but it might've been my imagination.

" Holy crap. Did you hear her Harry?" Niall said.

"Yeah... she sounded... like me," Harry said, talking slower than he normally does. It took him about 2 minutes just to finish the sentence.

"Okay Niall, It's your turn," I said, turning to face him. He sang Zayn's part. We started singing the chorus, it didn't sound good for the first few seconds but then I adjusted my voice to match Louis' and Niall's. I decided to take over Zayn's part because Niall couldn't really sing with himself. Niall and I sang together in perfect harmony. Louis sang his part like an angel, as always. Once we finished Louis, Liam, Zayn, and Harry all said, "You and Niall sound really good when you harmonize"

"Thanks," I said, looking and the ground and blushing slightly. "We do sound pretty good together, don't we Niall?" I said, still looking at the ground.

"Yes, we do princess, quit looking at the ground, it keeps me from seeing your beautiful face," Niall said.

"Alright," I said, smiling uncontrolably. He had called me beautiful, this really was the best day ever. "Could we sing together in the twitcam tonight?" I asked.

"Yes, that reminds me, Harry we need to stop at the gas station, Kari and I need some snacks for tonight," Niall said to Harry.

"YOU GUYS ARE DOING A TWITCAM?! CAN I BE IN IT?" Louis yelled excitedly.

"Sure Louis," I said, smiling.

"Okay Niall, but you have to bring Kari with you, okay?" Harry said, pulling into the gas station.

"Don't worry, I will," I said as I got up and started to walk over to the door. Louis was standing in front of the door.

"What's the password?" Louis said, crossing his arms in front of his chest.

"Carrots," I said.

"Nope"

"Harry"

"No"

"KEVIN!"

"YES!" Louis yelled, extremely happy that I figured it out. Niall and I went inside to get some snacks. We ended up buying 5 big bags of chips, 3 packs of RedBull, a pack of Mountain Dew, and some candy. We had about 6 bags of food that we had to carry back to the car.

"Next time Liam is going with you two so that you don't buy everything you see," Harry said.

"Don't worry, we'll eat it," I said, opening a RedBull and drinking half of it.

"Harry can we go to Caribou Coffee? I want you to try it, it's even better than Starbucks!" I said, starting to become super hyper.

"I guess we can," Harry said.

"Yay! I love Caribou so much!" I yelled. I was hyper.

"It must be amazing"

"It isamazing! They put chocolate on like everything!"

"I love them already," Liam chimed in.

"Harry! I want to drive!" Louis yelled.

"No Louis," Everyone said.

"Why not?!" Louis asked.

"You drive too slow!" Everyone responded.

"Fine!" Lous said, pouting.

Harry's phone started going off. It was Ed Sheeran, and Harry's ringtone for him was 'You need me, I don't need you'. I picked it up and answered it before Harry could get it.

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Hi, Who's this?" Ed asked.

"This is Kari, Harry's driving, so I answered his phone for him" I said.

"Oh, okay," Ed said.

"He's going to think that you're Harry's girlfriend," Louis said, smiling. Harry and I both started blushing.

"Shut up Louis!" We both yelled.

"Did you want something?" I asked.

"I just wanted to ask Harry if he wanted to chill sometime, like if we're in the same city or something, or when he's done with the tour"

"Okay," I said, putting the phone to my chest.

"Harry, Ed wants to know if you'd like to chill if you're in the same city as him, or when you finish the tour," I said to Harry.

"Tell him yes and that I'll call him later, when we get to your house or the hotel"

"Okay," I said, putting the phone back to my ear. " He said that would be cool and that he'll call you later. I just want to say that you are an amazing singer-songwriter, and that your hair is freaking amazing, sorry if I sound weird or if I made this awkward, I just wanted to tell you that," I said.

"Okay, thanks, and don't worry you didn't make it awkward and I don't think that you're weird. I should go, bye," Ed said.

"Okay, bye Ed," I said, hanging up.

"Ed's probably gonna ask who I am Harry," I said, putting his phone back where I got it from.

"I'll tell him that you're Niall's girlfriend," Harry said.

"Okay," I said. I began singing 'The A Team' by Ed Sheeran. Niall took out his guitar and started playing the acoustic version. Once I finished I heard someone say, " That was amazing", it sounded like it came from a phone. I opened my eyes to find Louis holding up Harry's phone, it was on speaker. He had called Ed Sheeran and put the phone on speaker! I felt myself begin to blush.

"Louis, How long has it been on speaker?!" I basically yelled. 

"Since 'Burnt lungs, Sour taste'," Ed said. An inhuman noise escaped me as he sang the line perfectly.

"What was that love?" Louis said, smirking.

"Nothing," I said sternly, glaring at him.

"You sounded amazing," Ed said. I squealed.

"Thanks, You sound better though"

"Thanks love, We should chill sometime and write songs or sing together, I'd like to see what it would sound like"

"Yeah, I would love to, maybe I could chill with you and Harry," I said, letting out another squeal before burying my face in Niall's chest.

"Yeah, That would be cool," Ed said. I tried answering him with my face still buried in Niall's chest. Louis ended up saying, "Sorry, She buried her face in Niall's chest to hide the fact that she blushing very badly"

"SHUT UP LOUIS!" I yelled.

"Sorry Ed, I have to go before she kills me for saying that, Bye"

"Bye Lou"

I sat next next to Niall, fuming. As soon as Louis hung up he turned to me with a smirk on his face.

"You fancy him don't you?" Louis said, looking pleased with himself.

"No, I don't I just like his music, and his hair," I said as my cheeks turned bright red... again.

"She does fancy him!" Louis said, a grin spreading across his face as he turned to face Harry. "Harry, Kari fancies Ed!" Louis yelled.

"Shut the fuck up Louis!" I yelled as I began to clench my fists.

"Oh crap, Shits going down," Kat said. "Kari only says the F word when she's super pissed!"

That's the last thing I heard as I lunged at Louis. I was caught by something, It hurt. It was Niall, he had his arms around my middle. When I lunged forward his hands had caught me in the stomach. I tried to push him off, once I finally got him off he started to tickle me. I started to giggle, before I knew it I was on the floor laughing uncontrollably.

"Stop it Niall" I said between gasps for air. He finally stopped, I layed there, holding my side. It hurt from laughing.

"Are you done trying to kill Louis now? Or do I need to tickle you again?" Niall said, sitting on top of me.

"I'm done," I said, trying to push him off, he was heavier than I thought.

"Am I hurting you?" He asked, looking concerned.

"No, I'm fine, My older brother does this all the time" I said, flipping him over and sitting on top of him. "That's how I learned to do that," I said, putting my face close enough to his so that our nose's were touching. I smiled and got off of him.

"How old is your brother?" Niall asked me.

"He's 27, He's my youngest brother," I said. "You should meet him"

"Alright, How many brothers do you have?"

"I have 3 and I have an older sister and a younger sister" I said. "You've already met Kat, you can meet the rest of my family when we get to my house, They'll probably be over for dinner. I think that you guys will get along with my family really well. Harry, If you flirt with my sister I swear I will kill you"

"Is she cute?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, but she has a boyfriend and they're getting married. Anyways, My dad is a lot like Harry, mixed with Louis"

"How?" Harry asked.

"Well, first of all he doesn't like wearing clothes, second of all he can be very innapropriate, and third of all he can be quite irratable at times. He's like Louis because he jokes around all the time," I said.

"He is a lot like me, What do you want from Caribou Coffee?" Harry said as we pulled into the Drive-Thru.

"A campfire cooler," I said immediately. "I'll let you have some of mine Niall"

"4 campfire coolers, please," Harry said out the car window.

"What size?" The woman asked.

"Ummm...."

"Large," I told Harry.

"Large," Harry told the woman.

She told him the total and we drove up to the window and got our drinks. I drank some of mine before giving it to Niall. He drank half of it before I started yelling at him to give it back.

"Do you like it?"

"Damn right I like it, That's the best coffee I've ever had!"

"This is basically the only coffee that I'll drink. I've never actually tried Starbucks"

"We are going to Starbucks right now so that you can try it!" Harry yelled.

"Could we go after we get my stuff?" I said, sipping my coffee and resting my head on Niall's shoulder, with his arm around me.

"I guess"

On the way to my house 'Csll Me Maybe' came on the radio. I looked over at Kat and we both started dancing and singing. Niall took out his phone and called me when I sang the line "Hey, I just met you and this is crazy, but here's my number, so call me maybe". I ignored it for a while, and finally answered, "What, Niall?"

"You told me to call," He said, smiling.

"No, I didn't, I was singing" I said, hanging up. I looked over at him and smiled. "I was in the middle of singing you know," I said with a smirk.

"But you said 'call me maybe', so I called you " Niall said, making a puppydog face.

"Quit making that face, It makes you look unbelievably cute, and I don't think I can handle this much cuteness," I said, sitting down next to him and resting my head on his shoulder with his arm around me like before. He turned so that I could see his face and made the puppydog face. He had a hard time trying not to laugh.

"Stop it or I'll kiss you!" I said, burying my face in his chest, he smelled incredible.

"I wouldn't mind that," Niall said, I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"I was just kidding, you haven't even met my parents yet," I said.

"I dare you to kiss me," Niall said.

"Fine," I said, I turned to face him. I closed my eyes, just before our lips touched I turned my head and kissed his cheek instead.

"Not really, I wanted a real kiss, on the lips," Niall said as we pulled into my driveway.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 85 30
When Layne and her friends make friends with One Direction, what will happen? There's no telling with these five, crazy boys. Read on to find out!
712 36 30
What if one direction had to go back to school for their education? What happens when three friends had to show them around because they were late fo...
9.2K 229 28
WHat happens when five friends get stranded on an island with one direction? Lust, betrayal, and pasts arise, but the question still remains. Will th...
1.7K 45 15
Meaghan and Taylor are best friends. They are troublemakers. When they bump into 2/5 members of One Direction, both of their lives changed since that...