Absolute ZERO [A Darling in t...

By 6_Doom_6_Marine_6

Code: 0000 or Absolute ZERO is an Elite pararasite, having the 0000 rank he was overall the best FranXX pilot... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Meeting the Psycho
Chapter 2: Friend or Foe.......Probably Friend
Oh my poor heart.....
Chapter 3: Going back to Civilization
Hey, look what I found 🙂🙂
Chapter 4: Arriving at the Plantation
Chapter 5: Getting to know Squad 13 and having a proper name
1K
Chapter 6: Decision
Chapter 7: A Surprising Return
Just saw Episode 16
Chapter 8: A Fallen One's Wrath
I actually Drew something....
Chapter 10: First Day in The Plantation
let's talk about Episode 17
Chapter 11: Secret Revealed to Save a Friend
Chapter 12: Not a Burden
Happy Klaxosaur Princess
Chapter 13: Training
Episode 18 Ehh?.....FUCK YOU WORLD!!
Chapter 14: Life's Value
Chapter 15: Vacation Break
What do you think?
Chapter 16: New Partners
Chapter 17: A Little Minor Setback
A sneak peak in Future chapters
Chapter 18: Misunderstanding
Episode 20 Review
Special Chapter 1 [Finding Happiness]
Special Chapter 2 [Separation]
Special Chapter 3 [Finale]
Chapter 19: Repairing of Bonds
Chapter 20: Awakening
Episode 21.....
Teaser Trailer
Special Chapter One-Shot
Chapter 21: Monster
You will be missed.....

Chapter 9: Staying for Good this Time

9.5K 150 171
By 6_Doom_6_Marine_6

As the people in the Monitoring Room watched the dust from the Explosion subsided the room grew silent.

Then an officer spoke.

"S-sir! The Klaxosaur has been defeated! I repeat the Klaxosaur has been defeated!" The officer stated with a relieved smile on his face.

As all the other officers heard the announcement the room was filled with cheers.

Commander Hachi sighed and looked back at the monitor.

"Y/n, you have a hell of surprises don't you?" Commander Hachi thought to himself.

Dr. Franxx moved beside the Commander and spoke.

"Well Commander my work here is done, I shall go back to The Garden now" Dr. Franxx said as he patted the Commander's shoulder as he walked to the door.

"Doctor aren't you going to see him in person?" Nana asked Dr. Franxx.

"No, I was only here to see if subject 0000 was really alive, and now that I've confirmed he is, there's nothing for me to do here. Besides I still have a lot of work back at The Garden" the Doctor stated as the doors slid open.

But before fully leaving the room the Doctor looked back at Hachi.

"Oh, and Commander please do try and make him stay this time" the Doctor said to Hachi as the doors closed.

Hachi looked back to the monitors seeing Y/n's Franxx and Squad 13's Fraxx' did a group hug.

"I Will, I will. Besides I have a feeling that he'll stay this time" Hachi thought.

_________________

Back to the Battlefield...

Abbadon and the rest of Squad 13 got up from the group hug.

"Dude! You really came back!" Zorome shouted in the Coms.

"Its really good to see you again sir!" Futoshi stated clearly happy.

"Jeez, Futoshi was it? Stop calling me Sir, I feel old already Don't make it worse" Y/n spoke thought the Coms.

"O-oh, hehe sorry it's just a habit of mine" Futoshi replied a bit embarrassed.

"Its really good to see you again Y/n" Kokoro said with her trademark caring voice.

"Yeah, Definitely!" Miku stated.

"Right....good to see you again" Mitsuru stated coldly but with a relieved look.

"Don't mind him, he actually misses you just like the rest of us, good to have you back Y/n" Ikuno stated and smiled a bit.

Mitsuru just shrugged after hearing this.

"Haha, Glad that y'all actually miss me" Y/n said as Abbadon crossed his arms and had a smug look on his face.

"But enough of that, let's head back to the Plantation" Y/n said.

"Wait, I need to ask you something first Y/n" Hiro stated.

"Hmm? What would that be?" Y/n asked with Abbadon turned his gaze to Strelizia.

"What was that back there? We all know that YOUR Franxx is powerful in all but what is up with that extremely violent fighting style? Not to mention that ominous aura we felt when we were still near you" Hiro asked as the rest of Squad 13 looked at Y/n or Abbadon for that matter.

"I...um...." Y/n stuttered and couldn't make words as Abbadon slowly backed away.

"Yeah, come to think of it you were kinda acting weird, did something happen Y/n?" Ichigo asked with concern and looked puzzled.

"Yeah, I almost forgot about that" Goro stated.

Abbadon did that 'rubbing the back of the head gesture' as Y/n was sweating bullets inside his Franxx.

They stayed silent for a few seconds until someone spoke.

"It doesn't matter, the only thing that matters is that Darling is back!" Zero Two said as Strelizia moved to Abbadon and gave the Gigantic Franxx a hug.

"Y-yeah! Zero Two is Right!" Y/n stated and felt the weight on his shoulders disappear.

"Nice save Zero Two! I still think now is not the right time to tell you guys my secrets" Y/n thought relieved on what Zero Two did.

"Yeah, she's right we should just be happy that Y/n Is back" Zorome stated.

"Come on, let's head back, Nana and Commander might be waiting" Mitsuru said as Chlorophytum went on ahead.

"Right!" Futoshi said as Genista motioned Argentea to go back to the Plantation.

"Okay! See ya back at the Hangar!" Miku shouted as Argentea dashed off to the Plantation.

Abbadon looked on as The three Franxx' headed towards the Plantation.

Then suddenly Abbadon felt a weight on his back and fell face first.

".....ow" Y/n said as Abbadon looked behind him and saw Strelizia on his back.

".....piggy back ride?" Y/n asked Zero Two with an annoyed look.

"Piggy back ride" Zero Two said with a bright smile on her face.

"Hehe...sorry about that Y/n" Hiro said while rubbing the back of his head.

"Nah, all is good" Y/n said as Abbadon got up with Strelizia on his back.

"Ichigo we should go too" Goro said to Ichigo.

Ichigo dropped her gaze on the floor and slowly moved Delphinium on her own near Abbadon.

Abbadon turned to Delphinium and saw this.

"Y-y/n....." Ichigo's voice trailed off as Delphinium looked down and was fiddling with her fingers.

Abbadon looked at Delphinium and grew a wide smile on his face.

Abbadon suddenly swept Delphinium off her feet and carried her on his arms.

"Uh..umm..-" Ichigo couldn't say anything as Y/n cut her off.

"Relax strawberry, I know you wanted it" Y/n said with a smug look on his face.

"T-thank you" Ichigo muttered.

Abbadon then headed to the Plantation.

"Hey, how's it hanging there?" Strelizia voiced Zero Two asked Delphinium.

Delphinium pouted "It feels quite pleasant here...." Delphinium replied voiced by Ichigo.

After a few hours of walking Abbadon, Strelizia and Delphinium finally arrived at the Plantation.

"Off you go" Y/n said as Abbadon dropped placed Delphinium gently to the ground.

Abbadon knelt down and Strelizia got off.

"Come on Darling~" Zero Two said as Strelizia Motioned Abbadon to come inside the Hangar.

"Come on Y/n" Ichigo said to Y/n.

"Okay" Y/n replied.

Abbadon entered the Hangger and moved to the platforms.

_____________

Hachi and Nana saw Squad 13 and Y/n's Franxx enter the Hangar.

"Lets go Commander" Nana said as she moved towards the Hangger.

"Y/n, I hope you changed your mind" Hachi thought as he followed Nana.

________________

Squad 13 gathered outside Abbadon's cockpit waiting for Y/n to come out.

"What's taking Darling so long?" Zero Two asked as she pouted.

A few seconds after that the doors of Abbadon's cockpit opened.

_________________

Y/n got off the pilot seat and Abbadon's systems started to shut down.

Y/n looked at the door.

"Okay, let's do this again, and hopfully there won't be interruptions" Y/n thought as the doors slowly opened.

Bright light meet Y/n's eyes, a few seconds his vision finally adjusted and saw there was a catwalk down the ramp that connected to the cockpit.

"Lets do this!" Y/n thought as he jumped out from the cockpit and landed on the catwalk.

Y/n looked below and saw engineers and guards alike.

Y/n took a deep breath.

"I'M BACK YOU MOTHER-"

Then suddenly Y/n was tackled to the floor and didn't finish what he was going to say.

Y/n made a loud 'Ooff' as he fell on the floor.

"Well so much for second times a charm -_-" Y/n thought as he sighed.

Y/n looked at his chest and saw pink and blue colored round things.

And he heard sobbing.

Y/n realized on who the were the ones that tackled him.

He patted them and saw a crying Zero Two and Ichigo.

"Y-y/n...."

"D-Darling...."

Both girls said with their lips quivering.

"Your really back!!" Both said as they burried their faces on Y/n's chest.

"Its alright...shhh I'm here, Darling...Strawberry" Y/n said as he planted a kiss on both girls heads.

Then they started crying more.

"Jeez, come on, stop crying please...Zero Two what ever happened to that strong non-crying self of yours? And Ichigo what ever happened to that 'I need to be a role model for the team'?" Y/n said and both girls glared at him.

"Sh-shut up...B-baka.." both of them said in unison.

"Hehe, Both of you look adorable, come on we need to get up" Y/n said.

The three of them got up.

And a voice shouted from where Squad 13 was suppose to be.

"Y/N!!!"

Y/n looked behind Zero Two and Ichigo and saw Squad 13 running towards them.

Zero Two moved to the side and moved Ichigo as well.

"Wai-" Y/n didn't finish as Squad 13 piled up on him except Hiro, Goro, Mitsuru, and Ikuno.

A few minutes after that Nana and Commander finally arrived and Y/n was finally able to breath air back to his lungs.

"Nice of you to come Back Y/n" Commander Hachi said as he smiled a bit.

"Welcome back once again Y/n" Nana said.

"Yeah, thanks" Y/n replied.

All of them chatted with Y/n that he was actually back.

"Y/n I need to tell you something" Commander Hachi asked Y/n.

"Okay but before that" Y/n replied.

Y/n then gathered the attention of everyone.

"Ahem! Everyone may I have your full attention please"

Everyone looked at Y/n.

Y/n took a deep breath.

"Everyone I'm just going straight to the point......I've decided to stay here" Y/n stated.

Everyone stayed silent presumably unbelieving on what Y/n said.

Then Zorome broke the silence.

"Alright!!!" Zorome shouted.

Zero Two and Ichigo moved to Y/n and held his hands whilst their faces near his.

"You promise you'll stay!?" Both said in unison.

"Yes, I promise. Besides you guys need my help in training yourselves, 'cause to be honest the most skilled pilots are having trouble without my presence...hehe" Y/n said with a smug look on his face.

Both girls looked at him and pouted.

"Hey! We're going to have a welcoming party for Y/n right!?" Zorome shouted.

Nana then glared at him after hearing this making Zorome flinch but Nana's expression softened .

"I guess we could have a party for Y/n, what do you think Commander" Nana asked Hachi.

"I think it would be a great idea to give Y/n a welcoming party" Hachi stated.

"Alright!!!" Futoshi and Zorome shouted.

A few hours after that the party started at the manor.

Everyone was having fun. The girls ate together. The guys were laughing together.

And Y/n was laughing and spending time with both Zero Two and Ichigo.

"Two years ago I lost my purpose and roamed the world aimlessly, but now..."

Y/n looks at everyone. They all had joy on their faces especially Zero Two and Ichigo. Y/n smiled at this.

"....I've found my new purpose, Protect my new found home and family"

Y/n looked at the sky. It was a beautiful sight. The stars looked beautiful. A shooting star passed the sky.

"Come on Darling~" Zero Two said with a bright smile to Y/n snapping him out of his trance.

"Yeah, come on Y/n! They're waiting for us" Ichigo said with a smile.

"Okay!"

Y/n looked at the manor and saw everyone waiting for him even Nana and Hachi.

Squad 13, especially Zero Two and Ichigo waved at him happily.

"Family......I never thought I'd have one again....." Y/n thought as a tear escaped his eyes.

End Chapter
Brought to you by a small chat with Author.

A/n: can a Franxx actually pout? *flops onto bed staring at the ceiling while in deep in thought*

A/n: what is life..?

A/n: don't mind me, just give me some coffee and I'll be alright....XD

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Talk about motivation on overdrive!!
A shout out to Anoraan
Thank you for your kind words!!
It really helped :)

This is how I felt during that Motivation Overdrive thingy I just said
From 0:06 - 0:22

Also play this if you're done reading

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 5K 34
Enter the world of Darling in the Franxx as Code 059, (Y/N). Become a member of Squad 13 and discover what life as a parasite is like. Friendships, h...
75.4K 1K 31
I do not own Darling in the Franxx or it characters they belong to there rightful owner of Trigger studios and A-1 pictures, this is just a fan creat...
204K 4.7K 34
Alternate Universe. Hiro thought that this was gonna to be just another normal school year. Another year at the Franxx High school, with his friend...
5.6K 63 17
One boy against a whole race. One boy losing the most important person in his life. In his struggle, he ends up in another world. Similar to his, thi...