Falling {Spider-Man: Homecomi...

Av lionsbby

"Every single day now, got me looking at you in a different way now." - Jack & Jack 15-year-old, Isabella Sp... Mer

Meet The Cast
{1} Our New Home
{2} Good Answer
{3} Surprise Visit
{5} Cute Little Turtle
{6} You Said It
{7} Dinner Date Night
{8} A Crush
{9} I'll Protect You
{10} Kiss Me
{11} More Than Anything
{12} For The Girl I Love
{13} Only Time Will Tell
{14} It's Our Legacy
{15} Top-Secret
{16} You Saved My Life
{17} That Makes Two Of Us
{18} Declaration Of Love
{19} Return
{20} My World
{21} Ferry Incident
{22} Silver Spider
{23} Tell Her
{24} My Hero
{25} Family
{26} Pre-Homecoming
{27} Good Ole Spider-Man
{28} I Knew It
{29} Mind Control
{30} Our Fight
{31} My Peter Parker
{32} New Captain
{33} Permission
{34} Balance Both Worlds
{35} Big News
Sneak Peak to Sequel: Promise Me

{4} Student Body President

987 23 5
Av lionsbby

3rd Person POV

2 Months Later:

Peter walked into the school building, holding onto his backpack strap. He walked up the steps and headed towards his locker. He turns the dial of his locker combination then opened the door to get out his books.

Ned secretly sneaks up behind him and held up his lego star war figure, "Join me, and together we'll build my new LEGO Death Star."

"What?!" Peter asked and turned around

"That's so lame." One of the cheerleaders said then Peter asked Ned, "No way. That's awesome. How many pieces?"

"Three Thousand Eight Hundred and Three." Ned told him

Peter said to him, "That's insane."

"I know. So, you wanna build it tonight?" Ned questioned and Peter closed his locker

They started walking and Peter told him, "I can't tonight. I got the Stark Internship."

"Mm-hm. The Stark Internship." Ned nodded his head and Peter agreed, "Yeah, exactly."

Ned said to him, "Always got that internship."

"Yeah, well, hopefully soon, it'll lead to a real job with them ." Peter pointed out

Ned commented, "That would be so sweet. He'll be all, "Good job, on those spreadsheets, Peter. Here's a gold coin."

Peter turned his head looking at Ned and Ned said to him, "I don't know how jobs work."

"That's exactly how they work." Peter said back and they both laughed

Ned said to him, "I'll knock out the basic bones of the Death Star back at my place. Then I'll come by afterward. For the most part, the difficult part of the thing is the base of it. The top we can knock out in two hours, tops."

Peter's trailed up at Isabella who was leaning against her locker talking to Liz. He witnessed Isabella laughing and smiling. And he looked over at her with admiration. Isabella glances over at Peter and smiled back at him.

Isabella's Outfit:

"That'd be great." Peter said to him, with his eyes gazing at Isabella

Isabella says goodbye to Liz and walks over to Peter and Ned. "Hello, Mr. Parker." Isabella greeted and Peter replied, "Hey, Ms. Spencer."

Ned waved and smiled, "Hey Isabella!"

"Hey, Ned. How are you doing?" Isabella smiled back then they performed their own handshake

Peter's eyes widen, "You guys have a handshake?! Since when!? And why is it way cooler?!"

"Well, it's your fault. Ever since, you got that Stark Internship, you've been disappearing. It's not my fault you've been M.I.A." Isabella said to him

"Hey, it's because of the Stark Internship, Spence. I told you that." Peter argued and Isabella pointed out, "You're a terrible liar, Parker. You know that?"

Ned awkwardly said, "I'll just catch up with you guys later." He slowly walked away and Isabella turned her head, looking at Peter

She crossed her arms and Peter asked, "Are you really mad at me?"

"Not right now." Isabella shrugged then she wraps her arms around his waist, laying her head on his shoulder. Peter chuckled and hugged her back.

"Sorry I can't really tell you what's going on." Peter whispered

Isabella whispered back, "If it's personal, I get it but you could always talk to me about it."

Peter pulls back but still held onto her hand, "I know but I guess its just bad timing."

"Alright, fine, just tell me when you're ready, okay?" Isabella requested

Peter told her, "Spence, you'll be the first to know."

"Okay, good." Isabella said as they were walking to class. "So, how was the train ride without me?"

"It honestly sucks without you. Who else is supposed to be my train pal?" Peter chuckled and said to her

Isabella laughs and told him, "Aww, sorry to hear that. I had some campaign stuff to do."

"Student Body President: Isabella Spencer." Peter spoke with his hands expanded out. "Sounds pretty good to me."

Isabella giggles and nodded her head, "I agree. That means to spread the word and vote, got it?"

"Yes, Ms. Spencer." Peter saluted making Isabella smile brightly at him. "Thanks, Mr. Parker."

She continued, "Oh, and can you help me out with my Homecoming speech? You're really good at writing speeches."

"Sure, when?" Peter asked and Isabella replied, "Tonight at your place. After school, I have to run some errands for my aunt and work on my research project."

"Oh, right, the one about researching on a person from a successful company, right?" Peter questioned and Isabella nods her head in reply

"Yeah, but still I don't know who I should research on."

"Well, I'm doing Steve Jobs." Peter requested. "Don't worry about it, Isabella. You'll be fine."

Isabella groans with frustration, "Why does school have to be so stressful?"

"So that we could be more prepared for the future." Peter said to her, entering the classroom after the late bell rang

"I highly doubt that, Peter." Isabella responded as they sat down next to each other

She got out her binder and Peter said to her, "Why else would we be suffering in school then?"

"Because we have nothing better to do." Isabella replied and opened up her binder to the Science Section.

Peter laughed and got out his supplies. Mrs. Warren, their teacher, stated, once the class has begun, "Alright, everyone, how do we calculate linear acceleration points A and B?"

Flash quickly raises his hand and said, "It's the product of the sine of the angle and gravity divided by the mass."

"Nope." Mrs. Warren replied and called out, "Peter? You still with us?"

Peter's eyes trailed up from his computer and glanced at the board, "Uh, uh, yeah, yeah. Mass cancels out, so it's just gravity times sine."

"Right. See, Flash, being the fastest isn't always the best if you are wrong." Mrs. Warren pointed out.

Everyone laughed and Flash turned around looking at Peter, "You are dead."

Isabella commented, "Turn back around, Flash. It looks like you need to pay more attention, right?"

Flash turns back around and Peter whispered, "If I'm being honest, I just guessed."

Isabella smiled and laughed to herself, shaking her head.

In their next class that was located in their school lab, Isabella sat with Michelle as they were learning about Niels Bohr.

"Hey, Bella." Michelle greeted and Isabella smiled, "How's it going, MJ?"

Michelle responded, "Good, did you finish reading 'To Kill A Mockingbird'?"

"For like the fifth time." Isabella said and Michelle chuckled, "Well, that's good. Oh, and there's this new book I'm reading. I'll let you know how it is, okay?"

"Thank God. I've been waiting for another book recommendation from you." Isabella stated and Michelle chuckled, shaking her head

They both put on their goggles and started working on their experiment. Isabella glances over at Peter who just closed the cabinet.

Isabella's eyebrows furrowed and Michelle asked, "Trouble in Paradise?"

"What?" Isabella asked drawing her attention back to Michelle

Michelle repeated, "Is everything okay between you and Peter?"

"Yeah, yeah, we're fine. Why are you asking?" Isabella asked and Michelle shrugged, "You have a look."

Isabella asked her, "I have a look?"

"Yeah, that look when you're desperately in love with someone yet worried at the same time." Michelle explained

Isabella said to her, "I'm not desperately in love with Peter."

"Keep telling yourself that, Bella." Michelle stated as Isabella met Peter's gaze at her.

---

As the day goes by, it was now finally lunchtime. Isabella was on stage where there was a small podium. She stood behind it and left her hair down.

She spoke, "Good afternoon, everyone, I'm Isabella Spencer and I'm running for Student Body President. Even though, elections are in a couple of months. Homecoming is just around the corner. So, you know what that means? Homecoming season is finally here!! Dress to impress and we'll have an amazing time. Thank you all and have a nice day."

Students in the cafeteria were clapping and cheering for Homecoming. Isabella smiled and her eyes trailed at Peter. Peter was leaning on his hand, gazing up at Isabella and smiled back at her

"Did Isabella get a haircut?" Peter asked Ned

Ned responded, "No, it's just that her hair is down."

Isabella was stepped out of the stage and helped out Liz with the poster. She went on the ladder and hung it up. Liz was on the ground, checking to see if the poster is even.

"Izzy, it looks good!" Liz called out

"We should probably stop staring before it gets creepy though." Peter said to Ned

"Too late. You guys are losers." Michelle said then Ned and Peter turned their heads, facing Michelle

"Well, then, why do you sit with us?" Ned asked her and Michelle replied, "I don't have any friends."

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

39.6K 1K 30
Sam and Dean just lost their dad due to the yellow-eyed demon. Elena Gilbert is getting thrown head first into the world of vampires and werewolves t...
36.1K 1K 16
You are an escaped servant. You were Saddler's servant and you hated it. You escape after Salazar pushes you too far. You managed to get to the villa...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
93.2K 2.4K 27
Bakugou Katsuki. An angry, villainous monster. That's the general term for people to use. No one bothers to care for him, because he's strong. Strong...