Untouchable

By LetsWatchTheSkyFall

Alice Dawook had been living under the abuse of her father, with only her mother to protect her. Now that her... More

Untouchable
Beaten
An unexpected encounter
The Key to Learning is Wanting to learn
The Most Infuriating Man on Earth
The Real Competition
Forgiveness is Sweet, But Revenge is Sweeter
An understanding
***Author's Note***

Setting aside the pride

175 6 0
By LetsWatchTheSkyFall

Pumping with Ideas and ready to write. Sorry about being so slow with updating, I've just had a bad case of Lethargy . ^-^ Anywho, this will have a different point of view for a little Bit. By the way, who's your favorite character? Who's your least favorite? Let me Know. I'm also working on another story for those of you who like rated R stuff. BUT that will be coming out much later when I Have a few chapters of it done.

-Kaylee

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adrian's P.O.V

 I woke up the next morning with my stomach and head screaming in pain. That damn brat.I had never been more Humiliated, I was the top, the best of the best, the master at this thing. And to be Beaten by a foreigner; a Girl none the less? How could that happen? How could i not block those moves. As I showered and dressed, I beat myself up inside, reminding myself of how weak i was that night, and that I couldn't save my friends.How they had to leave me there to be beaten. How I had no strength. No, I wouldn't let myself go there, not over some intriguing, pink eyed, completely sexy, Asian woman whom I had never met before.

I Walked out of my room into the hallway of the living quarters. I had on another tank top with my mechanics uniform on. I had tied the shirt around my waist so that i could move better. By that time the clock read 8:00 am, I was an hour earlier than I usually was, so it was just Reina working on a car, Everyone else was asleep. She had her curls tied into a side pony,and her bangs tucked behind her ears. There seemed to be a problem with the battery. She looked up and jumped. Her grease covered hands flying up in the air.

"Myley Cryrus!!! You scared me Adrian! don't do that," She looked at me angrily while throwing a rag at me. I chuckled at her exclamation. Who says that? I walked over to her and looked at her work.

"Myley Cyrus? Really?" I muttered, and got a hard punch in the arm for it.

"What? I could never exclaim 'Jesus Christ', that would be awful" she made a disgusted face " So I had to improvise," She looked at me as if it was completely obvious. I just grinned at her and laughed. I then looked over what cars we had to fix, all the things that were easily done. About an hour later I was finished with about two cars, and Chris walked in looking groggy and uncoordinated. He nodded toward me and then set to work on the cars, though I could feel his gaze every so often. noticing my absent mindedness and my discomfort. I could feel Reina's curious gaze as well. I sent them the What the hell? look and they quickly returned to what they where doing. They kept throwing weird glances at me. I finally turned to them and said "What do you want to ask me?"

"Well ever since yesterday you've been distracted. Did that Alice girl get to you?" Chris confessed while  Reina nodded. I rolled my eyes at them and set down my cloth.

" Nothing's wrong. It's just that she just... She was able to beat me" I admitted. " and its a girl! I have been training so hard since that day and a mere girl beats me? I mean if I cant even handle a woman then how am I going to be able to protect my friends. hell, I don't even know how much real progress I've made now" I I sat down in a chair defeated. I put my head in my hands and groaned in frustration.

"lets talk" Reina said in a calming voice. Whenever she wants to talk it takes forever so I wasn't looking forward to it but i knew I needed it.

This was going to be the slowest work day of my life.........

************************************************************************************************

Alice's P.O.V

I Had been up since five cutting my hair to make it look even. It was always a pet peeve of mine for hair not to be even. My thoughts were filled with the events of the previous day, snickering at the memory of Adrian's face. By the time I had finished my hair,Watched some Korean dramas, taken a shower, put on all the essential weapons and clothes, and prepared breakfast, It was 9:00 am.

I had made peanut butter and chocolate chip pancakes with Canadian bacon and some sausage,  now to get the munchkin up. I walked into Jackson's room with the plate full of the meats and waved it near his softly snoring nose and he twitched and mumbled something inaudible then went back into a normal possition.  I tried shaking him, telling him to wake up, using a blow horn, and yelling in his ear. I used my last resort: an Ice cold bucket of water. I smiled evily at his sleeping figure. On those days when he refused to be disturbed from his slumber, I had to use very loud or very shocking methods to have any chance at waking  the hibernating child.

As I filled the small bucket with the arctic tempuratured water and ice, I thought of how mad he was going to be! Oh, well. When you can't get someone up by using the usual methods, you just have to resort to the crueler methods; my favorite way to act.

I slowly and stealthily crept into his room, like a predator sneaking up on it's sleeping prey. I loomed over his slumbering figure, raising the bucket. then splash , he was up and atom, as the realisation dawned on him that he was soaking wet and I was entirely to blame for it, his face grew In an adorible pouty face then complete anger. I'd got him and he didn't like it

 He started rapidly firing curses at me in Korean as he  ran after me to act out his revenge! I jogged around the apartment scolding him while running away. We ended up in my room and he tackled me down to the floor and started mercilessly tickling me. my attempts to get him off of me were weakened by my constant giggles and lack of oxygen. When he finally stopped we were both on the ground laughing. 

"변화가, 아침 식사가 준비되었습니다" (Change, Breakfast is ready) He nodded, smiling and went to change clothes. It was only on the happiest of days or the worst that I would speak Korean. Today, he knew that it was a good day.  I walked over to the table and put a pancake on his plate, then put the peanut butter and syrup on it. Jackson walked in with a clean set of clothes and started to scarf down his food. I said a silent prayer in thanks for the food then fixed my food to my liking. we talked as we ate and I told him what I had watched from ncis  and we talked about how to spend his upcoming birthday.

"Oh I forgot to mention something I did this morning." I smiled at him anxious of what he would think. I had talked to the police department and it was in my mother's will that at 18 I would take Jackson in as my own. So all we had to do was sign the papers and he would be with me. He looked at me curiously and raised an eyebrow. " so I talked to the police and social services......." I trailed off for dramatic effect.

"And?" He questioned.

"they said YES, you can stay with me!!" I  cheered. He got up and  did a happy dance laughing and crying he started saying "I get to stay with sissy!!!!" over and over again. I laughed and started dancing with him

"All we have to do is sign the papers, and I will be your legal guardian!!" I shouted excited. He Hollered in joy and jumped into my arms. Our future was set! Well, for the most part. I felt as if my heart could soar!

When I heard a knock at the door a bounced over to it and opened it. there stood Santos, smiling and waving at me.I swallowed the anger from yesterday down and  returned the smile. 

"Well hey, you guys look happy what happened?" he laughed at Jackson's little booty dance that he was starting to do. Jackson jumped into Santos' arms and whispered the news into his ear. Santos gave me a big smile and a thumbs up. While we sat and talked Santos ate the rest of the pancakes I made. When he finished he carried all of the plates to the the sink and rinsed them. 

"you know" he said "you have training today as well" he shifted uncomfortably when I kept silent.

"I cannot train with a narcissist bastard like him" I said just above a whisper. Jackson gazed at me with disapproving eyes. And Santos rolled his eyes. I looked at them both with stubbornness and determination. I was not going back to be trained by him! I was a better fighter than him!! I didn't care if I looked childish.

"Adrian thinks that you will be unwilling to carry on another training session" Santos taunts me " He will boast and brag about how you were just too scared to come back in. But the truth is that while he helps you hide your assassin style a little, I want you to teach him how to not only use your style but to also humble himself" I stared hard and long at him, contemplating my options and I finally came to my conclusion; I would have to set aside my pride and try to help him while he helped me. I nodded and we were on our way.

When we got there adrian was already bragging about me being too scared of him to come in. I snuck up behind him and lached my hand onto his ear and pulled hime to the side.

"What the hell was that for??? " He looked at me enraged. I rolled my eyes and continued.

"Listen clearly, I won't say this again" I whispered to him boring my eyes into his.

"ok?" He replied confused.

"Santos wants us to work together because each of us have something the other lacks: I lack the ability to conceal the fighting style I use and you have that ability. And you are too narcissistic and I'm going to help you to be more selfless." I said it as fast as I could so only he would hear me. He looked at me obviously ticked but swallowed it and nodded.

"Then lets get to training. Remember, NO weapons. It's unfair to the fake opponent. You may wear it to the real street fights but not in training like the first time" he scolded. I nodded. then I remembered one thing that he needed to stop doing.

"Don't grab my hair and don't say those stupid and ineffective taunts. It makes you sound stupid"  I said simply. He nodded a little annoyed. We approached the ring and got in.

" the first thing you need to do is just stand there when the opponent gets in a fighting stance. It will provoke them to attack making you on defense and at a better angle" He instructed so i stood in a casual position."Now I will start with one of the more common stances and we'll work our way from there OK?" I nodded and he attacked.

The real training began...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

941 194 13
"Why Malik..?" Asia muttered to herself as the brown-eyed male in front of her, who didn't even bother to make eye contact with her, shook his head...
25.7K 456 23
"Blood makes you related, loyalty? That shit makes you family." When you hear the words Los Angeles what do you think of? Celebrities? Drugs? Or mayb...
7.2M 205K 44
~~~ Ryder's face turned angry as he pushed me back up against a wall. His face hovered inches from mine. I could feel his hot breath on my lips that...
77K 2.1K 14
Luka is a 21 year old college student and she seems like any other college girl but what no one knows is she has an ability to heal and cure. she doe...