Moosecraft X Reader(The one f...

By MidKnight_13_

You have just meet up with your old friend Nathan(Unspeakable) from high school and you are living together... More

First Story
The Move
Author's Note
Unexpected Guest
Valentine's Day
Together or Not?
First Date
The Man
I Will Always Hate You!
New Friends?
The Hang Over
HOW!?!
Surprise!
The Dance
~Author's Note~
The House
Author's Note
Followed
Another Author's Note
The Date
!!SHOUT OUTS!!
IM SO HAPPY!!!
Who is that!?!
The Explanation
The Makeup
I am...WHAT!
Soon
What is it?
The Gender
The Trip
The Flight
His Parents
!!!!!OMG!!!!!!
Dinner
Oh God! I am Such An Idiot!
The Wedding Day
The Party
!!!YOU GUYS ARE CRAZY!!!
It's Time
!!!I CAN'T ANYMORE!!!
Home
Nathan
The Mall
The Next Day
Mother's Day
Which one?
One More
Visiting Nathan
The One!
The Question
The Argument
The Test
MOOSE!?!?!
Unconscious
~Information~
Sleepless
Clary
The Doctor
Sorry Guys
Police
Break...
Not Ready
BIRTHDAY GIRL AND NEWS
The Party
Doctor Alice
The Gender
✨Not Goodbye✨
Moose's Birthday
A Birthday Surprise
GUESS WHO IS BACK!!!!
First Day Home
Who is Erick?
Happily Ever After

What!

319 9 20
By MidKnight_13_

Y/n's pov

I ran out of my car, and ran to the lady. I stopped her and it was no other then, my mom.
"MOM!?!" I asked. She stood their, and nodded. I hugged her, and she hugged me back. I started to cry.
"I-I thought y-you died." I said. I looked at her and she started to cry as well.
"I did." She said. I was confused.
"What?" I said.
"I was pronounced dead at 10:30pm, but then I started to breath again. It was like I couldn't leave you." She said. I hugged her again, and cried even harder.
"I missed you so much!"
"I missed you too, my daughter." She said.
"You can explain everything once we get home." She nodded and headed to my car. We got in, and headed home. Once we got their, she was already attached to Clary. I opened the door, and was greeted by Nala and Luna. At first they didn't like my mom, but then they loved her. I heard footsteps, but before I could turn around I felt something around my waist. I look to see who it was, and it was Moose with his chin on my shoulder.
"Hey honey. I missed you." He said and started to kiss my neck.
"George, h-honey. We h-have a gest." I said. He stopped and looked. He quickly stood up, and he was embarrassed.
"Honey, who is this?" He said, choking up words.
"This is my mother. Mom this is George, my husband." I looked at his face, and I could tell he was shocked. It looked like he was gonna say something, but instead he walked up to her and hugged her.
"It is a pleasure to meet you. I love your daughter so much, and I couldn't have loved anyone else, the way I love your daughter." I blushed and smiled.
"Well thank you. My daughter is a warrior. She stood threw her years of chaos and still found love. If I could, I would have stayed by her side, but I couldn't. Thank you for loving my daughter more then anyone else could." He nodded and they hugged again. Moose walked over to me, and put his arm around my shoulder. My mom walked to the couch and sat down.
"We have a lot of catching up to do." She said laughing. I nodded and smiled.
"A lot!" Me, Moose, and Clary sat down beside my mother and told her about what happened the past years. It felt nice to talk to my mother again. Dang! How much I missed her.

~Hey guys. It is me, Elly! And I hope you guys enjoyed today's story. And sorry it's so short. Dealing with some friend problems right now, and she needs me, but I will be posting more often. Oh! Y/n found her mother! YAYYYY!!! So they both have a lot of catching up to do, but hey, they are back together. Also, Clary has a Grandma now! Also, YAYYYYYY!!!!I hope you guys enjoyed, and that's all from me guys. Byeeeeeeeee!!!!~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 3.6K 18
When Clay and George finally meet, there's an unexpected connection in the air. Everything's bringing them together, yet everything's separating them...
356K 9K 43
DREAMNOTFOUND through mental and physical abuse, george meets dream. not everything starts out great, but of course, it always makes it up in the en...
14K 473 30
Sabre, Lucas, and Rainbow Steve have just defeated Chaos Steve and saved Light Steve. They are hoping for some quiet time, but unfortunately Dark Ste...
992 31 13
ᴡʜʏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴋɪss ᴍᴇ? ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʜᴀʟғ ᴀs ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ. ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴡᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ, ɪᴛs ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴘᴏʟʏᴇsᴛᴇʀ ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ... ɪ ᴡɪsʜ ɪ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʜᴇᴀᴛʜ...