Adopted by McBusted

By thatlittlenerdgirl

"Why would anyone want to adopt a 16 year old girl for crying out loud?" Melody Longed is a walking record... More

Adopted by McBusted
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Authors Note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
AUTHORS NOTE! PLEASE READ
Chapter 15
CHARACTER INTERVIEWS
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 (The Final Chapter)

Chapter 6

2.1K 45 2
By thatlittlenerdgirl

I take a deep breath as it stand by the blinding light. Izzy hugs my shoulders and I smile up at her. She can clearly tell I'm nervous. Well I am about to go on NATIONAL TELEVISION.

The boys are on stage but I'm still waiting with Carrie, Izzy and Gi. Emma is already on stage too. Graham decided to have a McBusted night, which is why we are all here, but big brother starts soon which Emma hosts so she's out there.

"Now Tom," I hear a voice say, "what is this I hear about a new mcbusted family member?" I hear Tom's laugh.

"Graham, everyone knows I'm going to be a dad, we announced in October and it's February now!"

"No not that member, they are old news," and cue Matt's cackle, "according to my inside sources, someone has joined the crew recently."

"I suppose I'm not the best person to be talking to here," Tom laughs.

"Well in that case, maybe these four will help clear things up. Please welcome, Giovanna, Carrie, Izzy and Melody!" my breathing quickens as I walk onto the stage but I manage to put on a smile.

Graham hugs me and I hug back before looking where to sit. Carrie and Izzy are sat on stools behind the sofa with James, Danny and Dougie, Matt is at the far end of the sofa, inbetween Gi and Emma, so I sit between Harry and Tom.

"Welcome, welcome, do get yourselves comfortable. Ok so just to make sure, you're Giovanna, you're Izzy, and then we have Carrie and Melody," we nod and smile at Graham.

"Ok so first of all, congratulations Giovanna, how far on are you now?"

"Please call me Gi Graham and I am 8 months,"

"8 months, so it's gonna be soon! And Carrie you are Tom's sister?"

"I am indeed," Carrie says confidently.

"And just tell the people what you do for a living," Graham says.

"I play Eponine in the west end production of Les Miserables, and I am also a YouTuber and my channel is called itswaypastmybedtime!"

"You have a YouTube channel too don't you Tom? Where you posted your wedding speech."

"I do indeed."

"And that's called..." Graham leads.

"Tommcflytwitter," Tom mutters and we all laugh.

"The best bit is the URL link to his channel!" Carrie laughs, "itstomlicated!"

"What?" Graham asks, "why?"

"Because he's Tom and he's complicated!" Dougie and Carrie chorus.

"And Izzy you are Harry's wife correct?" Graham asks.

"That is correct," Izzy smiles.

"No your not! Imposter! I'm Harry's wife!" Dougie practically screams lunging forward to hug Harry but proceeds to fall off his stool. What a failed Pudd moment!

Matt is doing his infamous cackle and this causes me to laugh harder than I already was. Great way to embarrass us on national TV Douglas.

"Are you okay Dougie? Good, there's a lot of paperwork to fill out if you die on the show, and I cannot stand paperwork," Graham says as Dougie gets back onto his stool,before turning to me "so anyway, Melody, would you like to introduce yourself so everyone knows who you are?" I nod and look at Harry who smiles at me. He told me what to say so I take a breath before introducing myself.

"I'm Melody, I'm 16 in a month and I'm the newest member of this lot, as I am Harry and Izzy's daughter and therefore JuddJunior on twitter!"

"Wait you're nearly sixteen? You two work fast!" Graham jokes to Izzy and Harry.

"Graham we would have been about 10! McFly didn't exist, even Busted didn't exist. No we adopted Melody," Harry justifies the fact that he and Izzy did not do the dirty aged 10. If they did, that secret has been brilliantly kept.

"Fair point. So Melody, what do you enjoy doing? you know as hobbies?" Graham asks, these are pretty generic questions.

"I like dancing, singing and acting," I respond easily. All my nerves seem to have left my system. I'm not complaining.

"She's a stage school kid like us," Tom laughs patting me on the back.

"Except I didn't go to stage school," I correct Tom. That makes me think about school. I completed all the syllabus for my GCSE's so I hope I don't have to go back.

"Are you going to go to stage school?" Graham asks.

"We haven't really talked about school but I've finished all the GCSE syllabus, I just need to actually take them so I doubt it," I answer. This is so much easier than I thought it would be. I thought the questions wold be more personal than they are. You know, how long till you were adopted, why I was up for adoption in the first place, but thankfully that's not the case. And even if it was, I actually feel relavtively comfortable around Graham. Just something about him makes all nervousness leave your system. Weird, huh?

"Ok so now, in order to get down with the kids, we are going to do what I believe is called a Q and A, is that right Carrie?" Graham says.

"It is Graham," Carrie laughs, "or you can call it an ask so and so"

"Ooh Ask McBusted, I like! So we are going to go to tweeter,"

"Twitter," James corrects.

"Twitter. I'm not hip or down with the kids, can you tell? Anyway people have tweeted using the hashtag #nortonmcbusted and I am going to ask you some of the questions. Ok, got that?" We all nod.

"Ok, first of all, @MrsJamesBourne, wait you're married?" Graham turns around.

"No, its just fangirls Graham,"

"Oh. Well anyway your wife asks, Dougie and James, would you ever date a fan? Well I think this is directed to Dougie since you're married to a fan James. Wait why did they even add you to that James, you would assume she already knows."

"You would think so, but I want to know why she is asking if Dougie would!" I interject.

"Sorry to tell you this James but I think your marriage may be coming to an end," Graham says.

"It's ok James, we are here for you," Harry says patting James' knee.

"You can get through this James," Danny says.

"You are better off," Izzy adds.

"CAN I ANSWER THE QUESTION NOW?" Dougie shouts causing Tom to practically jump out of his skin, and therefore causing me to burst out laughing and Matt to cackle. Have I mentioned how awesome Matt's laugh, I mean cackle, is?

"Fine."

"Well it depends. As long as there wasn't too big of an age gap, and they didn't freak out everytime I talked to them then eah I suppose I would."

"Ok now @puddislovenlife," Carrie splutters at that, "wants to know if the McGirls let you, who would you have a one night stand with?" Graham says.

Emma gives Matt a glare, as if to say 'choose wisely or I will skin you alive' which causes me to laugh.

"Well we all know who Dougie and Harry would go for!" Gi laughs.

"Excuse me but that would be more than a one night stand!" Dougie retaliates, "I wouldn't be able to handle only one night with Harry so clearly it would be Mark Wright," he says winkng at the camera.

"Britney Spears," Danny says after a pause of hesitation.

"Lindsey Lohan," Harry jokes.

"I don't know," Tom says. Aw, he's such a cute husband to Gi.

"Probably Russell Crowe or someone knowing you Tom!" Dougie laughs. That just leaves Matt and James, who speak simultaneously.

"James."

"Matt."

I burst out laughing (I see this has become a regular occurrence around this lot, hmm).

"Wourne!" Carrie shouts.

"I ship it," Gi says.

"Shall we take one more?" Graham asks, "ok so @dannyssecret, you know I am getting rather creeped out by your fans here guys, but this one is for Melody. What is it like having Harry as your dad and the rest as friends?"

I think carefully before saying my answer. It is the only twitter question I am getting so I better make it good.

"I haven't been part of this for very long, but they aren't friends, they are family to me. Today was the first time I met Emma, but she is so lovely. She is Matt's rock, I can tell. And Gi is a wonderful person, so generous and is perfect for Tom. Carrie is the closest thing to a sister but is also an amazing aunty. She's practically a teenager still, and I have such good fun with her. Then the boys. Danny is so good hearted. He may be slightly dimwit te day times but that's why we love him. Tom is so generous and will do anything for you, but he's also a big kid. Matt is like the dad of the band. He teases me but he still is so caring, as well as having so many diverse talents. James is an absolute genius, he had wicked music skills, but he is humble about it, and still is willing to teach me. Dougie, well he's a bit of a clown. He is so cute and out of the boys is the closest to my age. He teases me, yes, we have banter, but he still seems to care for me like I'm his little sister. And having Harry and Izzy for parents is amazing. They are the kindest and most loving people I have ever met, I knew that from the moment I first saw them. Izzy is the sweetest person. She is a true friend as well as a maternal figure. She does so many things for me and I'm so lucky. And I don't even know where to start for Harry. Harry is just plain amazing. He makes me pancakes and they are delicious. He is one of, no wait, the first person to actually care about me in the last 10 years. He calms me down, makes me feel comfortable. He makes me laugh and he jokes around with me. He teaches me new things and is so kind. He actually understands me, and wants me to be the best person I can. I may not have known him that long, or any of them, but they are the best family I could have asked for, and I love them so much."

Harry hugs me and then the others join in. When they let me go Harry smiles at me and I smile back.

"That was beautiful Melody," Graham says, "now boys you better go get ready for your performance!"

The boys nod and run over to the stage area picking up their guitars. Carrie and Izzy sit either side of me on the sofa and Emma shuffles in.

"That was so sweet Melody," Izzy says as Graham introduces the boys.

"Every word was true," I smile.

The boys start to play air hostess, followed by shine a light. I dance around with Carrie and even sing along slightly. At the pause in shine a light, where the volume and speed intensifies, James jumps and Dougie winks at me. Well at least they know when the flip is coming.

They finish and the camera goes back to Graham.

"Well that's all we have time for tonight! Join me next week when I will have Jennifer Lawrence, Daniel Radcliffe and Micheal McIntyre on the sofa! Thank you to Emma, Gi, Izzy, Carrie, Tom, Dougie, Danny, Matt, James, Harry and Melody! See you later!" he says waving to the camera.

"And we are clear!" the camera man shouts.

----------

Hey guys hope you enjoyed the chapter! remember to vote comment follow!

Next update may take a bit longer than usual as I am away a on my DofE this week so won't have chance to write.

Until next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 204 21
Charlie is just your normal girl except she's in care, when her foster mum Chantal wellard can't look after her any more, Charlie goes back in to car...
52.9K 1.1K 26
Not everyone gets a kick start at life, some people have to work their way up. That's the case for this young girl, who finds herself stuck in quite...
3.7K 174 18
Lacey and Ryan's story from the beginning! Prequel to Life In The Wind.
580K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...