Innocence ~BTS X-reader~

By BiadwreckedbyBTS

She had been in captivity her whole life until seven men come and rescue her. She has never seen a male befor... More

A/N
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
A/N
21
A/N
22
23
24
25
26
Announcement
27
28
29
A/N
30
Announcement
31
A/N
A/N
32
33
34
35
A/N
36
37
38
A/N
39
40
A/N
41
42
43
44
45
A/n
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58 (Shitty ass ending sorry )
59
Mini update
End
*A/n*
BABES

2

28.6K 812 515
By BiadwreckedbyBTS

"There are no major injuries other than the bump on her head. She should be able to leave later today. She wasn't effected much by the smoke." 

"Where is she going to go when she is released from the hospital Martha?" 

"Out in the world? I don't know really. I thought you guys were supposed to know these things."

"For fucks sake Martha she was stuck in that hell hole for how long? And everyone including you is just expecting her to live a normal life? How are we so sure she knows what normal is?"

"Well what am I supposed to do about her situation? I don't the money, space, or time to take her in and teach her how to be a person Namjoon. Plus I am here running the lab and hospital."

"What are we gonna do? We can't just let her suffer Namjoon?"

You had been awake for quite sometime and listened to the conversation around you. You had worked out there were three people minimum in the room. Two deep voices and one light airy one. The deep voices were deeper than any voices you had ever heard in your life.

"Well, how long do we have left in the service?" One of the deeper voices asked.

"A year, why?" The other responded.

"We could take her on as a special mission. Teaching her to be normal? Maybe it will get funded?" 

"I don't know if that would work. We don't exactly have anything to go on or any reason to do so." 

"Well maybe she'll know intel. Especially since she's the only one that survived who can tell us." 

You were the only one who survived. 

That hit hard.

 Yes you had shouted. Yes you knew they had come to kill you all but it was hard to imagine the little girl who clutched to you was-

"WHY DID I GET TO LIVE!? WHY ME?!" You shot up and shouted. You were furious. Why had they decided to kill you all? Why had they chosen a single sole survivor? 

Why did you scream and reveal your location...

Then as your eyes focused on the people in the room you froze from absolute shock. These people were unlike anyone you'd ever seen in your life. One had dark skin, that wasn't ashy like the other people you had seen. It was strange to see pink lids and bright red lips. How did that work????  The other two had  short hair you'd only ever seen on babies  and toddlers. 

They were TALL and very very wide at the shoulders. Very strange. One had brown hair. The other had bits of metal in his face. Strange. 

"Hi love. Everything is going to be ok. Why don't we take a few deep breathes and talk this all out ok?" The person with pink lips said.

"W-w-why am I alive? W-why did you kill everyone." You asked looking them all. Waiting for a response. Everyone had a strange look on their faces.

"What's your name?" The brown haired person asked.

"Y/n."

"Well y/n. I don't know what you have been told but we had come to the orphanage to save you all. We couldn't find anyone but suddenly we heard someone shout from in the basement." The brown haired person began to say.

"But as soon as we got the door open a fire began somewhere in the basement." The person with metal in their face continued.

"Nothing was more heart breaking when we got all the bodies out and person after person there was no breathing. Dead, dead, dead, all dead." The brown hair spoke.

"That was until we lastly found you under a small girl. She was holding her dress to your face which protected you from inhaling all the smoke." Metal face spoke. 

Emotions you hadn't felt before bubbled up. It felt hot. Tears started streaming down your face. Why? Why did it turn out this way?

"What now?" You asked looking up at them. What were you to do now? You had nobody. Nothing to go back to.

"Well, for starters my name is Namjoon." The brown haired one said. He extended a hand out to you to which you just stared at. What was that about. Unsure of yourself, you put your hand in his and just held it. 

"You're supposed to shake it hun." Metal face chuckled. You looked down at the hand. Shake it? Aggressively you shook it up and down hard making everyone in the room burst out in laughter.

"No no no sweetheart. Like this." Namjoon said gently shaking your hand. 

"Yeah, no way we are just sending her out on the streets like this. Plus where would she go? The cardboard boxes on the corners or trash bins?" Metal face snorted. "My names Jungkook by the way. Nice to meet you." He said. He extended his hand out to you and you shook it properly this time.

"And I'm Martha."The pink lipped person said. You shook her hand as well.

"Why are your eye lids pink? And why are your lips red?" You blurted out. 

"Oh darling, it's makeup. I can show you one of these days if you'd like but for now that is our smallest priority." Martha replied.

"Why is your hair short? Why are you so tall? Why are you so wide?" You questioned the others.

"Because we're men?" Jungkook replied looking down at himself.

"Men?" You asked. What was men?

"Uhhh Martha????" Namjoon asked. 

"Well umm. I'll teach you privately in a bit...."Martha mumbled. Why did everything have to change? Was this good or bad? You were so unsure of yourself and what was happening all around you. Maybe it would be ok, you told yourself. Maybe this new life will be what you've been patiently waiting for all your life in the basement.

----------------------------------------

Namjoons POV

"Alright boys, now that I've briefed you all on the situation we need to go talk to the commander." I said to my team. We were a special ops team of 7 members who helped with special cases. "Are you all ready for the responsibility that this mission will bring onto us and our team?" I asked them. They all looks strong willed and determined.

"After seeing all those dead children and teenagers. Yes I am." Yoongi replied coldly.

"Me too!" The rest of the boys replied in tangent. 

"Alright let's go then." I said jumping up from my seat. Together we all marched down to the commanders office. It was time to bring y/n to a home without abuse. To home where she can learn to be what she was always meant to be. Loved.

-------------------------------------

Y/n's POV

"Martha, now will you tell me about men?" You begged. She was typing on something she had called a 'computer'. 

"Fine, then will you be patient and wait for the men to come back?" She asked.

"Yes! Thank you thank you thank you!" You shouted excitedly. Martha stood up and grabbed a few pieces of paper from a folder and sat down in a seat beside your bed. 

"Here, take a look at these." She said handing you the papers. They were pictures of naked men, internal organs, and descriptions of all the body parts. "This is what a man is. They are the opposite gender of us and we need them in order to make babies. At least for now anyways."

"Oh, I see. And what exactly are we?" You asked studying all the different body parts that separate you from them.

"We are Women, girls."

"I see, and why do men have these?" You asked pointing to the male genitalia.

"Well Y/n. If we get cleared for me to give you lessons then that is something that I will teach you then. For now just know that it's there ok?" She said stiffly.

"Ok, thank you Martha. Can you teach me about makeup now then? At least while we wait?" You begged softly.

"Alright, let me go get my bag."

-------------------------------------

Namjoons POV

"What is your case boy." The commander asked.

"We would like to propose our next mission sir." I stated firmly.

"And that is?" The commander looked up coldly from his paperwork.

"In regards to our previous mission. The orphanage, we managed to save at least one girl."

"Name? Age? Importance?"

"Y/n, 21, was the whipping boy so to say. She may have some intel on the owner."

"Alright, I understand the girls important. Now what the fuck do you want me to do about it?" The commander raised his brow. He leaned back in his chair and looked at the 7 men. All stood tall, firm, and serious. He knew this was important to them.

"We would like to propose that we help Y/n to learn how to be a normal person. We can house her at our home with certain funding and sponsership."

"And how would this benefit us exactly?" He tested.

"We will gain her trust and be able to extract information from her about the orphanage. There is so much we still need to know about in order to close the case properly sir." I calmly stated.

"Alright alright I see. So the case will remain open as long as she is alive and able to supply intel. Alright fine. You have until the end of your service, which I see is exactly one year from tomorrow, to close this case. If you are unsuccessful she goes to the FBI." The commander said standing up.

"Thank you sir!" The boys shouted in tandem with a bow.

"Give me 15 minutes, bring her to me."The commander said. He motioned to the door with his hand.

Together we all left to the hospital wing to find Martha and Y/n.

------------------------------------

Y/n's POV

"Alright Y/n! We got cleared to take you!" Namjoon shouted as soon as he burst into the room.

"This is going to be great!" Jungkook shouted as well.

"Hello! I'm Jimin!" A shorter boy greeted you with a sweet smile.

"Taehyung!" A boxy smiled boy greeted.

"Yoongi." A gummy smiled boy greeted.

"Hello lovely human, I'm Hoseok." Hoseok greeted you with a flourish of his hands.

"And finally I am the world wide handsome, Jin." Jin said waving to you. He was handsome you did have to admit.

"Hello! I'm Y/n." You chuckled looking at the motley crew.

"We are here to take you away to paradise. But first you must visit with our commander ok?" Hoseok said as he walked to your bedside. "Are you ok to walk?"He asked offering you his hand gently.

"Yes."You said. You swung your legs off the bed and put your bare feet on the cold floor. You took Hoseoks hand and he pulled you up gently. Immediately you winced in pain and he gripped your arms.

"What's wrong." He questioned you with concern.

"Jelly legs." You chuckled trying to kick the tingly feeling out of your legs.

"Thank fucking goodness." He sighed letting you clutch to him instead.

"Alright, let's go." Yoongi chuckled as he lead the way out of the room.

-------------------------------------

"Hello commander I'm Y/n." You greeted as politely as possible.

"Aren't you cute now." He said coldly. He then turned to Namjoon."Here is the card with all of her funds, this is all the money you get for her for the year don't spend it all in one day. Martha will be giving her lessons once a week and I want you to treat her well." The commander said to Namjoon. He handed him a black card.

"Yes commander." Namjoon replied putting the card in his pocket.

"You are all to treat her kindly and respectfully. You hear?" He commanded.

"Yes sir!" All the boys shouted in tandem.

"Alright then off you go. I want monthly updates." He waved sitting back down at his desk. Quickly you all shuffled out of the office. 

"Let's go get you something to start off with." Jimin said warmly. He took your hand in his. Together they led you outside and to a black box on wheels.

"What's that? You asked pointing to the thing they were all getting inside of.

"A van. It will take us to the mall where we buy you all the things you will need." Namjoon explained. 

"Oh ok."You muttered. You climbed into the 'van' and inside there were seats. You sat down next to Taehyung and Jungkook slid in beside you. 

"Here babe, you need to wear the seat belt. It keeps you safe in the car." Jungkook said as he wrapped the belt around your body. "And then it clicks into this down here." He explained shoving the end of the belt into a little metal conraption.

"Off we go!!!" Hoseok shouted as the van began to move. You were excited to be honest. A new life? A new beginning? This was going to be spectacular! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 52 24
Kim Mia lived alone in her house. Till 7 boys appeard and completlly changed her life. What will happen? Will she fall for someone?
116K 2.9K 19
Kim MinJi, a princess but the problem is she doesn't know, she was kidnapped at a very young age, she was saved by a woman who took her in and took c...
2.9K 58 30
A girl. Lonely, destroyed, suicidal. She thought ending her life was the only way she could be free. But when she was about to jump, a boy saved her...
5.3K 254 16
This is a story about Y/N and how she agrees to do a small favor for her friend...a favor that changes her life forever. It brings back a painful pas...