friends with benefit

Af justinwiffeeyy

Kristen and Justin . At first they don't realize how much they like each other . Mere

badboy , right? // bieber
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
Info
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40

24

16 1 0
Af justinwiffeeyy

When he helps be leave my bags in my room and then we walk into his room . I look around and see mess . Underwears everywhere , his and some girls underwear . When I look closely I see my underwear from the night , oh my god is he saving them? I didn't want to ask about them cuz ... That's a bit wierd . I skipped that , I saw a guitar at the edge of the bed .

" you play?" I take the guitar

" yeah " he walks to his mini bar and takes two beers

" here"

" no thanks I usually don't drink "

" this is like the fucking lightest beer , you won't get drunk after this "

I know I get drunk easily , even the lightest beer can make me drunk . Maybe not sooo much . But I do want to drink .

" okay " I take the beer

I try to play on the guitar and he just laughs , I can't even play.

" play?" I ask

" fuck no , I only play by myself"

I beg him to play for a while and he finally says yes .

He takes the gitaur and starts to play a song that I have never heard before . But I like it . He sings to it and he has a great voice . I enjoy the way his fingers basically flies through the strings . He plays easily and his really into the music .

" you have a great voice , I have never heard the song before , but it's good" I say when he ends playing

" thanks " he puts down the guitar and takes another sip of the beer .

I took the beer and also drank a bit .

We talk about music and how much we love it , I asked him if he liked the music band that me and cameron likes and he hated it .

" no they're amazing "

" you have no good taste of music " he tease

" yes I do " I lightly laugh

Lately we showed some songs that we liked and he even liked some of mines , we both understood that we are so into music .

" I understood that you can't play he laughs , " but can you sing?"

" My parents always said that I had a pretty good voice , and I went to a music school. I guess I can "

I start to Sing one of my favorite songs , and he looks impressed . I have never been shy to sing for someone , I love it . Whenever it was I audition somewhere in my school I always signed in .

" you .. Are .. Good too" he smiles

" hah thanks " I take another sip from the beer and so does he

We lately drank up all of our beer , I got actually a bit drunk and laughed a lot , his wasn't really drunk but his humor was funnier. He told me a story that happened to him a year ago , it was a scary story I got scared for real .

" you know what ? "

" what?" He laughs

" you can be a cool guy to hang out sometimes " I smile

I see how he blushes , cutie.

" you too " he smiles and walks to his mini bar again and takes vodka.

" no no no , you can give me another beer but not vodka " I back up

" have you even tried it ?"

" no.." I laugh

He laughs and takes too small cups .

Okay in 1 we drink it up okay ? He says

I nod as he counted to from three to one

I drank up , and the taste of vodka was a bit sour , I liked it but said no to second cup . I felt super drunk .

" I...I go now !" I stand up and see his door in two ways .

" wait , we should go and prank someone " he asks

I thought about it and I think it would be fun , I happily nod and we both walked out .

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

904K 41.4K 175
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
418K 17K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
192K 8.3K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
1.1M 48.8K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC