36

As soon as i Woke up the first thing that came up to My mind was Miami .

The sun was shining and I had a feeling that this day will be perfect . I slowly got up from my bed . I did my make up and dressed up . My bags weren't heavy at all , I took one bag over my shoulder and went out . A lot of people is standing there with bags . I though that we we're taking bus but no people Are drivning .

It feels like I am the only one who's doesn't own a car . I feel someone is hugging me behind . Justin..

" I drive you " he says as he kisses me . I smile while kiss him .

We both walk to his fancy BMW , and everyone is starring at us . Okay not everyone but a lot of people.

" I will also drive some of my friends " he says and looks around to find them .

" okay " I simply smile .

There's three guys that is coming and one of them is Chaz . He first talks to his friends and as soon as he sees me he stops talking . What wrong ..

" suuuup Justin " they give him a " bro high five " I turn around and smile at them

" Justin who's that hot chick " says one of them I giggle at those words and wait until he says something . I look at him , my heart beats extremely fast .

" she's my .. " he starts as chaz says

" they date " I move my eyes from Justin to Chaz . The guys is saying " oooo friends with benefit or "

I don't like them. Justin shut them up and looks at me i have My Eyes on the road . Im not mad or Anything it's just took a while for him to Say what we Are .

Even chaz knows better , i really do not want to start i fight so i skip it .

He takes his right hand to My knee and im relaxed . We Both look at each Other , i smile at him .

" can i Also touch her ? " One of them tease

" fuck no ryan " okay so that idiots name is Ryan . I still don't know the last ones name . They we're talking loud and laughing about stupid things . Like someone got hurt and they we're laughing .

" you guys are awful for real " they look at me and laugh .

Later coming closer to Miami I saw the beach that I guess it's there the party will be , I see some people are already fixing the stage and the bar .

We see the hotel that we will live in and it's tall and beautiful . It's some meters away from the beach and I'm sure the view is perfect . We all get out from the car and walk into the hotel. It's a bit cold .

" babe , do you want live alone or we will live together ? " I want to live with him but I also want my own space .

Just because this will be a perfect weekend and I want to have a lot of fun I said yes .

" welcome to our hotel , two room or one room ? " the lady in the reception asks

" one " we both say and he takes his money out

" I can pay for myself "

" no , I will " he takes the money out

My kiss to him infront of the lady instead of saying thank you . She gives us the key .

" okay so level five , room 567 " he says

We walk into the elevator and tap on level 5 . We walk out and some steps away we already see our room . He opens the door .

The room is beautiful with one big bed , we have minibar . Huge window that goes straight to balcony . The view is beautiful as I said . Im so happy .

I Walk out from the room to balcony .

I feel Justins hands around my waist , and his face on my shoulder .

" can we turn into boyfriend and girlfriend " he whispers

I turn around " I would love to " I say and kiss him softly . No one can see how happy a I'm right now . I can't even explain My happiness .

" when I am with you , I'm happy " my feeling comes out and just want to jump around.

" you make me happy " he says and has his thumb rub my cheek .

His dark brown eyes turn into light brown because of sun . I feel how happy he is .

He kisses me and I fucking love it . They way his lips moves is so smooth . Every time he kisses me it brings me more happiness .

" the party starts soon , dress up now " we walk out , I take my bag where I only have my clothes on . Just because this is a beach party I have to wear swimsuit and something over it . I decided to wear my white bikini and a dress over it , simple but cute .

" does this looks good ? " I ask him and turn around

" too cute , wear something sexy "

I go through my bag and find a black pretty short dress , I try it on and ask him again.

" now ? "

" sexy as fuck " he bite his bottom lip

I giggle and fix my dress .