18

Later I went to Cameron's room .

" heeey Kristen, he hugs me

" hi I'm here I smile

I come in and saw Nash there , hah awkward .

Okay so this is , and he points on the person

Nash .he smiles

Carter and Alice I smile at them

Later when I got to know everyone we stardet to play bottle .

" I'm out of this I laugh

Heeell no , you're in carter says

So I was in , I hoped that the bottle wouldn't come on me , but exactly at that time it came .

" weeey Kristen Nash says

" so would rather have sex with your brother or your best friend " Alice asks

I was first laughing at that question

" I think I choose best friend and I push the bottle

After about an hour I decided to go to my room and study some more . I study. , have fun , study , have fun , and fight with Justin what a active life .

" I have to go now as a stand up

It was nice to meet y'all I smile and they say goodbye . At the half way I saw justin talking to the phone , pretty sure it chaz he talks too . When he turns around he catches me starring at him.

And then he spanks my ass , what the fuck?

" what the hell? I'm serious

" what ? You have a nice butt he smiles

" why did you do that ?

" cuz I wanted to duh, he rolls his eyes

Never do that again I say , and see him come closer too me

When he is close too me I can't do anything . It feels like I'm stuck in something , and I can't move .

Soon he kisses me . I really want to push him and just kick him away but it doesn't work . As long as we we're kissing I opened my eyes for a second and saw the the bitch time was starring at us and they came closer .

Exactly when Justin closes the door we hear a knock .

" is that fucking Cameron ? He looks at me

" I don't know .. Even if I know the answer

Of course the bitch team as infront of me .

" um excuse me , but how the fuck do you dare to kiss my boyfriend ? Jessie asks

What the fuck ? I say and look at Justin

His Just quite and speechless .

" wait what ? But also date him says another girl from the team .

Then more and more girls said the same thing . Oh my god he basically dates everyone of them .

" go to your girlfriends "

" Kristen ..." He starts

" I said go to them " he walks away and I closer the door

Behind the door and can still hear them saying " hey Justin ? What the heck? , your my boyfriend . No your mine ."

Idiot . We both are so stupid . I feel like we're only good as sex buddy's nothing more . And of course his not the only whore here , a I'm also a whore . I kiss Cameron just because to make Justin jealous . And so does he to other girls .

I don't even know if we're friends . I keep thinking about that night when he didn't want Cameron to kiss me , it means that he somehow have Feelings for me , and so do I . If we didn't have feelings for each other , nothing of these would happened .

Then he knocked on my door .

" we need to talk "